epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karkat, you douche.

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Karkat, you douche. - Page 4 Empty Re: Karkat, you douche.

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 am

Karkat contemplates what the other said for a moment.Despite wanting to make a sarcastic comment about Vriska, He says instead "Oh She always says that when she's hurt..Though she's probably trying not to scream...I'm sorta surprised Kanaya hasn't brandished her chainsaw yet and gone after medigo and pyrope."He strides over to the refrigerator and opens it, making sure to avoid roxy and rose's one up manship on it. Karkat picks out a fairly cold bottle of water before walking over to John and giving it to him.He had heard the other say something about going to get water.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:00 pm

"Trying not to scream... Gotchya." John murmured, honestly not feeling any better about what Karkat had just said.
Shitty days just couldn't get any shittier.
Looking down at the water bottle he was being offered, John slowly looked back up at Karkat's face before slowly taking the bottle away from him and giving a slight nod.
"Thanks." He said quietly, just staring down at it.
He heard footsteps coming up from behind him which was quickly followed by some tapping on his shoulder. Turning around he became face to face with Casey, who looked extremely worn out.
"I'm going home. Nic's getting a bit fussy and I'm just assuming it's hunger." She said, rocking the baby in her arms "I'll see you when you get home."
John sighed, before leaning down and placing a kiss on Nic's forehead. "See you soon."
Casey nodded and quickly glanced at her father one last time. She then quickly looked away and left.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 am

Karkat then speaks up So Kanaya can hear him"Fussy fangs! Want me to order take out?!"He hears Kanaya's answer in alternian,Karkat blinks before looking at John,"She wants to know if you'd like to stay for dinner."Kanaya had only offered because well..Perhaps this could Make John and karkat speak again.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 pm

John turns back to look at Karkat. His eyes wider then he intended on having them, but he honestly didn't know if he should actually stay or not.
Although, before he could stop himself, he was nodding.
"Sure..." Was what he murmured, finding it too late to decline "I need a little break from home anyway..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Karkat is genuinely surprised at this, Truth be told he had thought Egbert to be avoiding him. "Hope you like Chinese food then..."He said, quietly. Karkat takes out his phone and texted the Chinese restaurant. After that's said and done, Karkat asks a question"How have you been lately?" He
finds this to be a odd question. He feels like he should know.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:32 pm

John couldn't exactly tell the truth. Because the truth would only hurt more to admit, even to the one who's causing him to feel like the way he does.
Quickly, he puts on a small, fake smile and let out a soft laugh.
"I-I've been doing fine!" He lied "Everything's great."
He could just feel a great, big, neon sign with the word 'Liar' written on it pointed directly at him. He really needed to work on his lying skills.
"...And how about you...?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:53 pm

"Well besides the fact I know you're lying to me, I've been..Well..Fine."Karkat shifts his eyes to the ground,A certain type of sadness filled his eyes.This sadness was recognizable. The type of sadness that someone has when they can't even recognize themselves in the mirror.Karkat glanced back up,"I have a question.John,What were we before I lost my memory?"He wants a honest answer.He Wants-No,He needs to know.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 pm

John opened his mouth to say something, only hearing that question caused him to quickly shut it.
Face flushed, eyes wide, John quickly avoided eye contact and stared at the ground. His hands nervously squeezing the bottle of water in his hands.
"W-We were..." John started, a bit afraid to say the truth, but knowing that it would be useless to lie at this point "...Together..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm

"O-oh..."
Karkat can't think of anything to say right now.His mouth is shut as the silence lingers,How do you apologize to someone you were with..and you forgot because you screwed up something you don't even remember?
He stands there,awkwardly for a few moments.He remembers something,"We were married..and we have..two kids?"It's plain on karkat's face that he's trying to remember more.
the next thing he says is two words,
"I'm sorry..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:53 pm

"Three, actually." John murmured, before forcing a smile onto his face and looked up, despite the fact there were tears blurring his vision.
"It's okay! Y-You don't have to apologize." He said, voice shaking as he tried to control himself. "Everything is completely fine."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 pm

"Three..?John...i wouldn't know if everything is but judging by the way you're crying.I'd say it wasn't..."
The next thing karkat does is surprising to even himself.
He pulls John into a hug,comforting the other,trying to get him to calm down.It feels..Natural.Like he's done this before.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:13 pm

"I-I'm not crying, I have something in my e-" John started, only to feel a pair of arms around him.
He stood still for a second, still trying to understand what was going on before choking out a sob and hugging the troll back.
'Okay, maybe now I am.' he thought to himself.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 pm

And they stay like that for a while.
Karkat holding the other,trying to comfort him while whispering numerous apologies.But they are soon interrupted by Kanaya saying dinner was there. Karkat hesitates letting go.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:42 pm

John refuses to accept the apologies, finding Karkat going a bit overboard with them.
It wasn't his fault this happened, it was an accident, a horrible accident that should have never happened.
Although he felt Karkat being a bit hesitant on letting go, John ended up stepping back.
His eyes were puffy and red, stray tears staying on his cheeks as he reached up and wiped them away with his wrist.
He couldn't muster up any words, so he decided to stay silent.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Karkat figures out where kanaya and the others are eating and heads there with John,taking his usual seat.The comfy leather couch on the right side of the coffe table.He glances at the tv before asking,"You're watching how I met your mother..correct?"" yeah"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

After a little bit of thought, John decides to take the seat furthest away from Karkat. His gaze stayed fixed on his lap as he sat up straight, a bit tense.
He could hear the tv playing the show Casey would always watch and have giggle fits towards.
But instead of actually watching it he remained silent with only his thoughts, having stopped crying a few minutes ago.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Of course,Karkat wasn't stupid. He knew John Had purposefully chosen to sit far away from him.Karkat just picks up his order of chow mein and gets up from the couch,heading to his room. He says to Kanaya,"If you need me.I'll be watching one of my romcoms...And i need to be near my hive top because I promised gamzee I'd
call him via skype ""Alright"He walks into his room and locks the door,heading over to his laptop.

Vriska rolls her eyes,"he still afraid you'll kill gamzee?""Yup""Wow"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:55 pm

John manages to relax a bit, noticing Karkat had left the room already. He looked up and glanced over at Vriska, giving her a worried look.
"How are you feeling?" He asked, obviously showing his concern and trying to get his thoughts out of his head for a bit.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm

"Im fine"Vriska pouts,"Equius is taking forever though.Should have asked darkleer instead."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 pm

John nodded before looking down at his lap, honestly finding nothing else to say.
Maybe staying here was a mistake, he should have just went home or something.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Vriska says to Kanaya,"Please leave the room."After Kanaya left, She looks at John"Okay,What's going on?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:26 pm

John looked up at Vriska before shaking his head and letting out a sigh.
"It's... nothing, really," He sighed "Just Karkat and I were talking before and he asked me what we were before he actually lost his memory... And it's just the fact that he doesn't remember most of everything... it- well, it hurts."
He looked down at his lap, thinking over how dramatic that was, which brought a small smile to his face before quickly going away.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Vriska thinks for a moment,before getting up from her seat and going to sit near the derp.
"Okay..So at least he remembers some things....You could try triggering it or something...Bring up stuff that should trigger it.."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 pm

"But I don't know what to say!!" John exclaimed, burying his face into his hands "It's not like I can go through everything that happened between us in extreme detail! That'd just be impossible! I mean, Casey suggested a while ago that maybe showing him some pictures from the wedding would help trigger at least something, but I doubt that would work because that would just be too easy..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 am

Vriska ruffles his hair,and says"It could help at least..I mean..It can't hurt.."She thinks for a moment,"You just need to sit in a room with him and let him ask questions.He's probably curious."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next