epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karkat, you douche.

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Karkat, you douche. - Page 3 Empty Re: Karkat, you douche.

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:26 pm

The work the kids had to do was too stressful and even frustration. Casey knew during these past two weeks, she had to stop herself from burning something down or punching a wall.
To be honest, she wasn't mad at her mother all that much, although finding his stubborn act a bit irritating.
No, she was mad at her father. Karkat still hadn't regained his memory and that just gives her more reason to be angry, yet she knew it wasn't really his fault he can't remember.
Now here they are, at the movie theatre looking for seats, her hands behind her, holding onto her Mother's as she drags him along. And then she sees something Ash also saw.
Their father in clear sight. She looks back at John, who was just staring at the ground staying quiet after a few minutes of protesting then back at Ash.
"...Maybe if we sneak on by... Mom won't notice." She whispered towards her brother.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Ash nods and mutters,"Hopefully."He then finds that a couple of rows are open,thankfully.Most of them will keep karkat out of their mother's sight and their mother's sight.
But by the looks of it,Karkat was saving seats.Their mother wasn't dumb and probably would notice the abundance of people he knew coming in which would eventually lead his gaze to seeing karkat-Ash snapped out of it.He was considering the worst right now.

Karkat,who hadn't seen them come in,leaned back in his seat. Dear god,why had he let kanaya pick out his clothes?They were....sorta itchy.though he would never admit it to her.Sollux rolls his eyes at the younger troll,and just ruffles his hair. "Just calm your bulge,Everybody else will be back with food soon enough."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:00 pm

John could feel his daughter's hand squeeze his own. The reason why? Well, he wasn't too sure.
His eyes stayed focused on the ground, grimacing as he saw the popcorn crushed from people stepping on them as they left the movie theatre.
Popcorn lately just made him feel nauseated. Yet he had cravings for cake. He refused to give into them despite knowing it might taste so good.
He gave up on staring at the ground and finally looked up.
Man, he really wished he didn't look up.
He saw the one person he absolutely didn't want to see until that whole amnesia mess was cleared up.
Yet there he was being all attractive in the movie theatre with Sollux.
God how he hated everything.
Casey felt her hand being crushed by her Mother's. She squeaked and quickly pulled her hand away, clutching it against her chest and looking back with wide eyes.
"...Shit." She murmured, before taking John's hand again and turned her attention towards Ash "Pick a seat! quick!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Ash nods,and quickly finds the seats the farthest away from their father at the moment,and started to lead casey and his mother there.
Oh shit,this was not good.
They had just managed to get their mother out of their house today,after him grieving about it for two weeks.
Hopefully Karkat,sollux and whoever the f*ck else who showed up would be quiet so john wouldn't spend the whole time,glancing up at them.
Karkat glares at sollux and started to say something but was distracted by the fact that nepeta had sat down next to him.
"Hi,Karkitty."She said,putting her cup in her arm rest. Karkat then took the time to realize that the girl had gotten a slushie in the men in black 3 cup," Um..Karkitty.Purrhaps you would like to share my slushie with me?" "Maybe..Um..Gamzee might have got one too ...."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Casey quickly pulled John to be in front of her, placing her hands on his shoulders and directing him where to sit.
Finally finding their seats, Casey sat next to their mother and noticed how tense he was. Placing a hand on his back and rubbing it softly.
"Mom, please relax. Just pretend he's not here." She whispered, almost pleading.
John couldn't muster up any words, he just stared at the screen.
He couldn't handle this. He just can't. It hurt too much.
He couldn't help but think about how Karkat didn't remember anything. He just wanted to go back home, but he didn't want to upset his kids.
Casey noticed how he started to relax, yet she stayed focused on rubbing his back until he was completely fine.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:38 pm

--A MONTH LATER-
Kanaya can't believe she's doing this again, as she dials up the egbert household.waiting for them to pick up the phone.Her glance goes back to vriska,who's trying not to glance at her shoulder,where it's dripping blood.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Casey heard the phone ringing, wondering why no body was picking up.
She then realized that Ash was gone and John was basically occupied.
"Casey, could you get that?" He asked, hearing the newest addition to his family start to whine.
Casey nodded and walked over towards the phone, picking it up and pressing it against her ear.
"Hello?"

John, on the other hand, stared down at the baby in his arms. He was surprised by how much he looked like him, except the eyes. He had his father's eyes.
Nicolas William Vantas was his name, despite being unsure if Karkat would even regain his memory back, he used the last name anyway.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:47 pm

"Hey..Um It's Kanaya..Something happened with vriska,and I decided i might as well notify you.She managed to piss a certain person off and She's missing one of her arms..again..-"Kanaya's phone then went dead due to her using it earlier to contact kielan who was already there and trying to make sure his mother wouldn't bleed to death while trying to get a hold of vriska's matesprit.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:12 am

Casey stayed silent, the phone still pressed to her ear. She turned towards John with a serious face, but he was occupied by staring down at her little brother.
"Mom, we have to go to Kanaya's." She said suddenly "Vriska's arm got cut off."
John immediately looked up, eyes wide.
He managed to get up as fast as he could, knowing that he was still healing from two weeks ago as he held Nic to his chest.
He quickly grabbed a baby blanket from the couch and wrapped his son up in it, watching him fall asleep just as fast as he had woken up.
Casey took that as a sign to start leaving, which is what she did and John quickly followed.

After a bit of walking, the two stood in front of the door and Casey knocked, hoping someone would answer quickly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:26 am

Surprisingly,It was kielan that let them inside.
The boy seemed to be stressed out,but then noticed nic and was bit surprised,keeping his mouth shut.
Kanaya seemed to be looking for bandages,Vriska said "You really don't need to do this,Fussy-""Yes I do.I can't just let you bleed to death."Kanaya glances around,going to check another drawer before finally giving up."Karkat!"Karkat peered out from the kitchen,"Yeah?""I need you to run and go to the store to get bandages." "Fine." Karkat just walked over to kanaya,and the girl handed him 50$. Karkat had retained that 'gorgeous' quality of his,and had seemed to have gained a sense of style based on what he was wearing.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:39 am

Casey and John both step in, hearing another soft whine coming from Nic. John quickly turns towards his daughter, handing over the baby.
"Keep him quiet." He commanded, earning a nod.
He walked over towards Vriska, a bit worried about the blood.
Moments before however, he had glanced at Karkat, seeing his choice of clothing and his face was probably extremely red right now.
He kneeled beside her and gave her a worried look.
"What the f*ck happened?!" he asked, panicking a bit.

Casey stayed back, cradling her brother to her chest as she tried her best to remain calm.
Looking towards Kielan momentarily, she stayed silent, but understood that he was stressed out. She looked back at Nic who started to open his eyes slowly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:48 am

Vriska frowns,and said"I was stupid..again-"Karkat interrupts her,"She managed to piss off Miss Pyrope and Miss medigo at the same time"He then walked out the door,and started to head to the store. Vriska lets out a sigh,"It's really no big deal,John.I'm not going to bleed to death-""Vriska,Stop trying to act tough."Kanaya remarks,heading up stairs to go look for a first aid kit that they should have.

Kielan just looks at his mother worried,not saying a word before glancing at casey,"Soo..Is that your new little brother..?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:56 am

John shook his head, taking in a deep breath.
"God, I really wish you wouldn't piss people off so easily." He murmured "Are you feeling dizzy at all?"
On the outside, he managed to be perfectly calm.
On the inside he was basically flipping his shit all over the place.

Casey nodded in response, smiling softly as Nic stared up at her with tired eyes.
"Yeah." She finally said, looking towards Kielan "Two weeks old too."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Vriska shakes her head,"I'm fine,John.Reaaaaaaaally.Don't worry about it." Kanaya makes her way back downstairs,with rhett who had to put on a new shirt due to kanaya panicking and asking for it to stop vriska's bleeding.

"He's really adorable."Kielan said, a smile on his face.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:50 pm

John shook his head, looking down briefly at where Vriska's arm was suppose to be.
Oh god, that was weird. Scary even.
"I'm already worrying about it. I'm beyond worried. Worried to the point I'm not showing how worried I am." He said, looking back at Vriska's face.

"Yeah..." Casey muttered, feeling her brother stir against her.
Her attention went back towards the staircase, watching Kanaya and Rhett walking down.
Now she was definitely wishing she had more time to actually look good this morning, since all she did was throw on random clothes and had absolutely no make up on.
She quickly pushed those thoughts out of her head, knowing right now the main concern was Vriska.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Vriska frowns,"If it makes you feel any better,This isn't as bad as some other times." "The other times were much worse..actually.The last time she managed to piss off a pyrope,she lost her arm and her vision 8-fold."Kanaya remarks,shaking her head as she walked over to the other."But then again..Terezi did have a really good reason for that."Rhett glances at vriska,"Would you like anything to eat?With the amount of blood you're losing,it'd be best to keep your blood sugar up."Vriska muttered,"Sure."

Kielan just watches the whole scene,with a amused expression.

xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:42 pm

John stands back up and steps back, crossing his arms and shaking his head.
"I don't understand how you manage to get yourself so hurt..." he muttered "And no, it doesn't make me feel better."
The frustrated boy let out a sigh, feeling a bit dizzy from seeing all that blood.

Casey averts her eyes, turning around to just stare at nothing.
She couldn't look at Vriska when she was like that, it was weird, but she couldn't do it.
Another whine emerged from Nic, causing her take in a deep breath.
She looked towards her Mother, walked over and tapped his shoulder.
"I'm going to sit outside, Nic's getting fussy." She murmured, earning a nod from John.
Turning away, she walked towards the front door and opened it, stepping outside and feeling the fresh air around her.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 pm

"Easily,Actually."Vriska remarked,"And Unfortunately..."She lets out a sigh,before changing the subject"Sooo The Baby casey was holding was Little Nic,Right?"She hadn't been able to see the kid yet.

Karkat walked in,using the back door as it had been closer to the store and he had used a short cut.He walks over to kanaya,and hands her the packages of bandages. "There ya go."He makes a point to avoid the sight of blood.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:08 pm

John quickly nods, allowing the subject to change.
"Yeah, thats him." He sighed "I should have at least brought a bottle for him... He's probably going to get hungry."
He looked down for a moment, debating on sending Casey back to their house to feed him and stay there so he can nap a little bit more.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 pm

"He's pretty adorable,Looks just like you"Vriska said,happily.
"Well I'm just gonna get out of this room.."Karkat said,heading to the kitchen.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:41 pm

John smiles back at Vriska.
"Yeah, I've been hearing that a lot over these two weeks." he laughed softly, "I hope he doesn't grow up with an attitude, though..."
He turned his head and watched Karkat leave the room. Seeing him disappear he looked back at the ground and stayed silent for a couple of moments.
"No luck whatsoever." He murmured to himself, taking a seat on the ground.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Vriska ruffles john's hair with her hand,"Don't worry.Sollux is working his hardest..It's just that's there's so many files,and he does have to eat and see aradia..Hopefully things will go back to normal.Soon enough."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:30 pm

John nodded and gave Vriska a slightly fake smile.
Honestly, the boy was so close to giving up hope for this whole thing. It's been a long time since he's actually talked to Karkat.
Standing up, he brushed his pants off.
"I'm going to get some water," He sighed "I'll be right back."
He turned away and headed towards the kitchen, walking inside and staying as quiet as possible as he passed by Karkat.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Karkat glanced up from staring at the ground,"How bad off is Vriska?"He asked,curiously.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:07 pm

John nearly jumped out of his skin hearing Karkat speak.
Was his heart going to jump out of his throat anytime soon?
"U-Uh." John started, turning his head to look at Karkat as he tried to find his words "She claims to be doing fine... But I can't really tell..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next