epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karkat, you douche.

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Karkat, you douche. - Page 6 Empty Re: Karkat, you douche.

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:36 pm

"if my memory serves me well..He's Probably still awake,playing video games or watching a rom com."Karkat glances down at the street.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 pm

John nodded again and closed his eyes.
"I guess all I have to do is wake up and tell him to meet me somewhere." He said "I hope this works out..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:30 pm

"I hope so too.I wish you luck."Karkat remarked.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:07 pm

John looked at the other and nodded.
"Thanks."

Opening his eyes, John realized he was now back in reality. The soft sound of Nic breathing was all he could hear. The light was out and there was his man pillow shoved against his chest. Sitting up, he realized he fell asleep with his glasses on and looked around.
Picking up his PDA, he didn't bit his bottom lip and started to type a message to Karkat.
'hey. can you meet me at the park around the corner from kanaya's? i have to show you something.'

Last edited by KitsuneKannibal on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i fail at fucking making sense.)
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Karkat hears his pda go off,and he quickly looks at it.For a moment,he debates what to do.It is awfully late at night but...."Sure.I'll be there." He sends back,before glancing at the tv and turning the movie off.Best not to raise the power bill,He thinks as he heads over to the coat rack and takes off his jacket,and slips it on.Nice and warm,Karkat heads out of the house.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Frantically getting up, he looks over Nic quickly, seeing that he is fast asleep. He walks out his room and notices that Casey had left the TV on. Walking down the stairs he realizes that she is actually asleep.
She'd understand what you're doing and not think you're bat shit crazy. Because what you're planning is something she actually suggested.
Grabbing a photo album from the coffee table near by, you grab your jacket and quickly put on your shoes.
Heart pounding as you leave the house and make your way over to the park.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 pm

The street lamps are lit as Karkat makes it past the gate,and starts to head to the corner of the street.Karkat glances at the sky,watching as a shooting star goes past.Maybe it was a meteor,hopefully it's not because Karkat doesn't need a second coming of sburb.He reaches the corner of the street,and stands there for a moment.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:03 pm

John was scared.
Not only was he going to go see Karkat, but outside when it was late just really spooked him. The thought of someone following him with a knife was imprinted in his mind as he walked the streets. Every little noise he would jump.
He then sprinted into a run, thinking he heard footsteps behind him. The album was pressed against his chest as he continued running.
Then, in the distance he saw Karkat and he started to slow down, stopping suddenly as he was a few feet away from the troll. Heart pounding, he started to walk closer and closer, suddenly wanting to turn back and run.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Karkat closes the distance between the two,seeing john hesitate.He asks,curiously"Why were you running?"He notices the album in his hands,but doesn't say anything.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:31 pm

A blush covered John's face. He'd hate to admit his tiny little fear, since it is kind of ridiculous for a 17 year old. He just shakes his head and manages to catch his breath.
"It's nothing." He lied, straightening himself up.
He was shaking so much it was unbelievable. He thought he was about to throw up his heart.
John then tried to calm down at looked at the album in his arms, remembering why he had come here.
Wedding photos. That's it.
"I wanted to show you this." John said, holding it out for Karkat to take it "And really focus as to who it is in those pictures."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Karkat blinks,"All right."He takes it from the other,and starts to look through it.A shocked expression coming onto his face as he flips through it,A look of recognition enters his eyes as he mumbles under his breathe,"I remember this.You ended up leaving because of something,then casey and vriska went to get you back while i ended up sobbing on kanaya's shoulder..saying i was going to end up like eridan,then got a call that you were back and then everything went off without a hitch.For 5 months..then i think i screwed something up.."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:59 pm

John nods and a sad smile comes to his face.
"The wedding was pretty bizarre..." John replied "Although, I'm pretty sure everything that happened before we got engaged was a lot more eventful."
He thought about it for a minute and a soft laugh surfaced, despite the fact he was so upset.
"I'm sorry I made you start sobbing on Kanaya's shoulder. I didn't know about that part. I just knew you were probably flipping your shit." John added.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:25 pm

"You really do apologize too much,John."Karkat remarks,"Honestly...I flip my shit way too easily."Karkat's already apologized for losing his memory and john refused,"But..I have a question and i think it's sorta selfish of me to ask,Would you be willing to tell me more?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 pm

John's eyes widen as he stares at Karkat.
More?
"I-I don't know what else to..." He stopped himself and looked down. "Yeah... I guess I could tell you more... Just don't flip your shit, okay?"
John takes a deep breath and tries his best to remember everything clearly.
"Everything that happened between us... Happened a few years ago. I made the first move, we did... it... And somehow I ended up having twins. We fought a lot... We weren't even together for a while, we kind of just tolerated each other." John explains, shoving his hands into his jacket pockets "And by tolerate I mean we always yelled at each other and never agreed on anything."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:58 pm

"Seems legit,If my memory serves me well.One of them happened because of me showing up at home late in terezi's shirt..."Karkat trails off,the beginning of a headache beginning to bloom in his his head.He notices the tone to john's voice.He's probably dissapointed that i didn't remember everything by seeing the album,Karkat thinks to himself.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:18 am

"Yeah... That fight was pretty bad..." John sighed, taking the album back from Karkat and staring down at one of the pictures.
"But things got better. We got into a relationship after that. It was bumpy, there were some jealousy moments... But for some reason we made it through okay." John muttered.
A tear strolled down his face, but he kept his head down.
"The fights stopped after we got engaged... And a month before we got married, I was pregnant again."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:30 am

"I remember that.."Karkat murmured,thinking.the pounding in his head starts to get worse,"I remember two of our jealously moments being because of kanaya and dave.I remember burning your man pillow one time...with casey and that causing a argument-"He cuts himself off,his headache getting really bad.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:33 am

John starts laughing, then stops and snaps his head up.
"You did what?!" He felt angry, then suddenly his face dropped "Hey... Are you okay?"
Was he suppose to call an ambulance? Karkat didn't look so good right now...
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 am

"I'm f-fine..My h-head just hurts."Karkat remarks."And Yes i burned your manpillow once,You threw out the nutella."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:51 am

John scrunched his face up, a bit worried.
"I didn't throw out the nutella, idiot." He mutters "Casey ate it all."
He then takes Karkat's face between his hands.
"You don't look like you're fine... Maybe you should go back..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:54 am

"Well You didn't tell me that and Maybe..But.."Karkat shrugs,a slight crimson blush showing up on his face."I want to continue this conversation..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:42 am

"Well you didn't tell me about the manpillow burning. So that's how Casey learned to do it!! It all makes sense now!!" John exclaimed, a bit upset over the fact his manpillow died a while back.
He then observed Karkat's face.
"You're blushing." He said, then his eyes went wide.
Is that a good sign? Or is he red because he's getting sick? He thought.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 am

Karkat blinks,"Oh."
He then takes a hesitant step away from the other,trying to think of why the hell he was blushing.
He then says about the man pillow subject,"Your manpillow was getting creepy anyways,Egderp."Karkat shudders to add dramatic effect.He then says,"That's another reason i burned it."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:39 pm

John let his arms fall back down, clutching the album back to his chest. He was a bit disappointed by the fact Karkat actually moved back, but it's not like it mattered.
"It was more of a comfort thing." John said, looking back down.
He stayed silent for a bit, shuffling his feet against the ground.
He didn't think anything he was saying was really working. God, he felt so stupid thinking his memories would come back just like that.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 am

Karkat sees the look on his face,he's had that expression on his face enough to know what it is.Disappointment."You do realize I remember more than You think I do"He voices,a tone of preference showing up."I remember The exact number of arguments we had,I remember that you usually forgave me for all the stupid shit I ended up doing.I remember how we used to cuddle while watching a movie and your smile would be so adorable.."He pauses suddenly ".I'm going home before my headache gets any worse."He Starts to walk back,his headache getting to the brink of the edge that made karkat feel like he's going to pass out.

OOC:I hope I gave you a shit ton of feels >:] -insert evil laugh here-
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next