epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karkat, you douche.

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Karkat, you douche. - Page 5 Empty Re: Karkat, you douche.

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:35 am

John peeked out from behind his hands to look at Vriska, before sighing again.
"I know letting him ask questions would be best..." He mumbled "But I have a feeling the more questions he asks the more chance I have of bawling my eyes out."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:50 pm

"I know,Hun..."Vriska considers something,a frown coming onto her face."I think the only thing that could be worse than this right now would be us ending up in that shit hole of a game again."Another moment of silence."In another month or two,I could try messing around with his mind to make him remember."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:19 pm

John looked back over towards Vriska and gave her a small smile.
"Honestly, that sounds like a better plan then me actually having to talk to him." He said, knowing it sounded a bit harsh.
He then sighed and rubbing the back of his head.
"Maybe I should leave... Unless you want me to stay a bit longer?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 pm

"You can leave."Vriska lets out a yawn,"But don't think i won't bother you on trollian later if you're awake."She smirks at him.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:48 pm

John laughed and nodded, standing up and giving Vriska a quick hug. He then walked to where Kanaya was and said his goodbyes.
Walking towards the door, he thought about going to see Karkat to say goodbye, but it's not like it mattered or anything.
Shaking his head he opened the door and walked out of the house, shoving both hands in his pockets as he headed back home.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 am

Karkat peered out his door,to see john gone.His eyes widened as he didn't expect the other to leave so early,pulling out his pda.He typed a message to 'ecto biologist' "YOU DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE."Putting his pda back into his pocket,his eyes go back to his tv.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:29 am

Feeling his PDA vibrate in his pocket, John takes it out and notices the message that Karkat had sent to him.
Wow, his douche level must have gone up quite a bit.
'...sorry.' was all he sent back, before putting it back in his pocket and continuing back home.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:33 am

Karkat blinks,before typing back in a more calm downed way"It's fine john.Honestly,I wouldn't say goodbye to me if i were you."He considers for a moment before adding onto his sentence,"I probably came off as a douche when i sent that first message.I'm sorry if i offended you in any way or stuff..But honestly,I would have liked a goodbye at least :/"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Seeing his house come into view, John pulls out his PDA yet again and reads over the message. He felt a bit guilty as he read it over yet another time.
'don't be sorry, i wasn't offended. i guess i just didn't say bye was because i thought you were busy. didn't want to disturb you.' he sent then quickly typed another messaged that followed 'besides i was kind of in a rush to get home. newborn child and all.'
John turned up the driveway and walked up to the front door, opening it and walking into his home.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 pm

'Ah.Well I guess i should leave you alone right now then.Hope you manage to get some sleep.' and with that being sent,karkat vantas logged out of trollian on his pda and headed back over to his computer.Sending a message to terezi,He awaits her reply only for her to send '1M SORT4 BUSY >:\ BUT SUR3 1F YOUD L1K3 TO H4NG OUT L4T3R.T3LL VR1SS13 TH3 STRONG DOUCH3 B4G SHOULD B3 TH3R3 SOON. 4ND 1 GOT 1N TOUCH W1TH H3R M4T3SPR1T.'
Karkat blinks.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm

John groaned and threw his PDA on the couch. He started to make his way up the steps and heard a soft voice speaking. Looking towards his room, he heard the voice coming clearer, figuring it was just Casey putting Nic to bed.
She was telling a story of some sort, hearing only a few words. He stepped in the doorway and found it quite strange how gentle she was being. She then stepped back and looked towards John, raising an eyebrow as if questioning him.
Shaking his head, he walked over towards his own bed and flopped down, leaving his daughter extremely confused as sleep consumed him.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 pm

((switching povs >:]))
The girl lets out a sigh, her eyes watching as the little message saying that cg has signed off.Her name?T3R3Z1 PYROP3.Her status?CURR3NTLY STR3SS3D OUT >:/.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 am

John knew he was dreaming.
Obviously he was dreaming, because it's like being awake when he's asleep, and he sure as hell didn't want to be awake at all.
Looking around, he found nothing in particular that was really interesting, in fact, everything was kind of boring.
He sat anywhere he could possibly find, drawing his legs up to his chest and resting his cheek against his knees. Hugging his legs close, he closed his eyes and tried to focus on some happy thoughts.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 am

Of course it was him,
Karkat vantas knew it wouldn't be anyone else.
That it would be john who would always start to say something,and then abruptly be quiet as if karkat had stung him.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:20 pm

After a bit of thinking, John soon realized that he couldn't even focus on anything really positive.
He felt so empty, he felt the same feelings as to when his dad died several years ago.
But Karkat wasn't dead, oh no.
He just didn't remember anything. Which is probably even more painful because John would still have to face him.
Thinking about all those times they've had, while Karkat looked at him like he's just another friend, if the troll even considered him to be one, that is.
Opening his eyes, he looked far off into the distance. Quickly closing his eyes again he made a strangled noise and pressed his forehead against his knees.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 pm

The Younger troll observes the other for a moment,debating what to do.
Best to offer the other some comfort even though he probably would say no.
Karkat walks hesitantly over to the other,and takes a seat by him.
His voice rings out,"What happened?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Fighting down a scream, John jumped and gasped, turning his head to look directly at who he was actually running away from.
Blinking a couple times, he turned his head to look straight and rested his chin on his knees instead.
"I fell in love," He murmured "That's what happened."
He was fighting down some tears, and he would keep it that way. He's done enough crying to last him a lifetime.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Karkat raises a eyebrow,
"What did your karkat do?I'm sorta intrigued by this right now."
Of course.This is why karkat is sorta glad he died at age of 13,he doesn't have to deal with romantic bullshit.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:22 pm

John let out a sigh and closed his eyes.
"He doesn't remember anything." John mutters, "But it's not like I'm mad at him for it. Hell, I can never be mad at him for too long anyway. And in a way, this whole entire mess could just as well be my fault. If I just never shut my loud mouth about losing Dad... He might have still have his memory."
Hugging his legs closer he lets out a shaky breath, feeling as if he wasn't breathing for a while.
"But because of that, he remembers nothing. Nothing about me, or even his kids." John continued "And I feel so selfish because I just want him to remember."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Karkat lets out a sigh before saying,"Well John,It's not your fault.I know him and i suck at hacking.He shouldn't have messed with the files,He knew the risk but yet..."He just shakes his hug before pulling the other into a comfort hug and rubbing his back for a moment before pulling away."You looked like you needed one." is his explanation,"The only thing i'd suggest is trying to catch him off guard by saying stuff he should know."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:55 pm

"That's the thing..." John began, straightening up from the hug and looking back towards Karkat "I can't talk to him without feeling like I'm going to cry, or vomit."
Breaking eye contact he buried his face into his knees again.
"I get so nervous I feel like I can't breathe." John murmured "It doesn't help the fact that I almost died having my third child because of all the stress I was under. Nic almost died too. And it just freaks me out because if I would have died, my kids would have been left alone without anyone except each other."
He felt a few tears surfacing.
"And part of me feels like even if Karkat knew that information he wouldn't even really care because he doesn't even fucking remember me."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Karkat just blinks,not knowing how to react to this.He doesn't know what to say,doesn't know what to do,and just offers the other a tissue which the other pretty much refuses.
"Holy-..And why hasn't anyone been trying to fix this issue?"He asked,his eyes wide as to why anyone would let the situation continue on like this.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:18 pm

John let out another shuddered sigh.
"They have been trying." He murmured "At least that's what I've been told. But nothings working."
John lifted his head back up, took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.
"S-Sorry for putting all of this on you." He said "You shouldn't have to here my little self pity party or anything."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:22 pm

"They need to tell sollux to get a motherfucking move on if he's trying to fix this,and It's fine."Karkat remarks,patting the other's back gently.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 pm

John nods and thinks for a minute, sort of just looking off into the distance.
"...Maybe I should go see him again... But I think it's too late for that." John murmured "Not like he's exactly fond on sleeping all that much though..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next