epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 5 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 pm

"I'm planning out a new flarp campaign and wondering what you were thinking about"Vriska muttered.

"Oh god John.It's not that scary....Well compared to jack and gamzee it isn't."Karkat nevertheless takes the controls from john.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 5 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Casey, catching onto the last thing she said, sat up straight.
"Nothing." She lied "Absolutely nothing. So this new flarp campaign, huh?"
She tried desperatly to change the subject, hopefully if they talked about something that Vriska was deeply interesting in, it would help.

John shot a glare at Karkat and then lightly punched him in the arm.
"It was unexpected!!" He said, pulling his knees up to his chest and hugging them close "...But Gamzee and Jack are pretty scary..."
He then gave Karkat a serious look "If I have nightmares because of this game, I'm blaming you!!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Vriska raised a eyebrow,"I know it's not nothing and I'm not going to read your mind or anything,But if it has anything to do with rhett,You'll see him at rose and kanaya's sleep over."She then launches into great detail of her latest idea for flarping.

Karkat rolls his eyes,"I'm sure you won't have nightmares if you cuddle with your man pillow."He grins and just continues playing the game,cringing when he hears a honking noise from the game.It's obvious karkat is haunted by gamzee's soberness,"Gamzee's actually been pretty well lately...He found a new person to bug."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 07, 2012 12:06 am

Casey sat there with wide eyes. She tried to focus on what her best friend was saying, but on the inside she was freaking out. She had only met the boy once, not even knowing what he thought of her, and she was nervous to see him. Casey Vantas was actually downright nervous.

"You know I don't need the manpillow if I have you. Thats your punishment from now on." John muttered before tilting his head ever so slightly about what Karkat last said. "A new person to bug? Who?" He asked
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 07, 2012 12:14 am

Vriska then finishes her detailed explanation of the flarp campaign before glancing at her watch,"And it looks like your school just let out."

Karkat doesn't say that he doesn't think that it would be a punishment since he actually liked snuggling with john but of course he'd never tell john that.He says,"http://deadmanscrescendo.deviantart.com/art/I-m-coming-out-I-m-straight-98898676
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 07, 2012 12:15 am

Vriska then finishes her detailed explanation of the flarp campaign before glancing at her watch,"And it looks like your school just let out."

Karkat doesn't say that he doesn't think that it would be a punishment since he actually liked snuggling with john but of course he'd never tell john that.He says,"yeah her name is jane"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 07, 2012 12:20 am

Casey quickly stood up.
"Well, lets go pick up Ash, head home and hopefully not catch my parents fucking on the couch, shall we?" She said, almost excited.

"Jane?" John asked "Jane who? I've never heard of her."
He then thought a bit. "She doesn't sound like she'd be a troll, her name sounds pretty human."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 07, 2012 12:59 am

"Yeah"Vriska said,getting up from her chair.She had a grin on her face.

Karkat blinks,"You should know her..She's your grandma younger."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 07, 2012 1:07 am

Casey quickly grabbed Vriska's arm, bringing her out the nearest entrance in the mall and quickly back to the school in order to find her brother.

John blinked, staying completely still for a bit.
"...What?" was the only thing the boy could manage to say.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 07, 2012 1:12 am

Ash walks out,yawning.A cup of coffee in his hand,He has wet hair and a scowl on his face as he walks to his sister,"There was swimming in gym today."He mutters.
Vriska grimaces at the mention of swimming,She can't stand water for some reason.

"She's the alpha version of your grandma.I've talked to her once or twice,She's very interesting and gamzee likes to pester her."Karkat murmurs.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 07, 2012 1:21 am

"...Shit thats horrible." Casey said, stretching her arms up.
She knew she didn't have the same classes as Ash, but she would have the same lessons as him. She will definitely skip school for a while longer.

John let out a sigh.
"So many time shenanigans, I can't even tell. I can't believe I never talked to her." John muttered softly
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 07, 2012 1:29 am

Ash nods,before saying with a smirk,"I pushed zack into the pool."Vriska grins,"Good.The b*tch needed to be pushed into a pool."

Karkat nods,"Yeah...I'll introduce you to her eventually.You'll probably end up talking about nic cage or something."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 07, 2012 1:35 am

Casey frowned.
"And I missed that?!" Casey asked, but laughed "Well thank god you pushed him in. Although I'm pretty sure he didn't drown and that upsets me."
The girl crossed her arms and pouted.

John nodded and smiled widely.
"I would actually really love to meet her!" He said, almost bouncing with excitement.
He wondered if they looked alike, or if she resembled Jade.

Last edited by KitsuneKannibal on Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i like toast.)
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 12:06 am

"Tyler took pictures."Ash says with a smirk.He then pokes vriska,"Soooo Vrissie,How was the mall?"
Vriska glares at him,"Vrissie?Really..Vrissie...welll at least it isn't as bad as karkitty and it was fine.."She then pokes casey's shoulder.

"She looks sorta like jade..but she has your laugh and jake looks a lot like you...He looks like he could be like your clone if it wasn't for the fact that he had a british accent."Karkat says,grinning.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 12:14 am

"I'll have to stalk your boyfriend later." Casey said thoughtfully.
Feeling Vriska poke her shoulder, she raised an eyebrow and looked at her curiously.

"Oh man! I really want to meet them now!!" He laughed happily.
John then stopped for a second and thought.
"Wait- you met them without telling me?" He pouted.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 12:19 am

vriska then pointed at a movie poster,"I wanta see that sometime this week and i'm dragging you and ash to it."

"Yeah.."karkat shrugs."I sorta met them before you and i were together...You know..jane still has her dad..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 am

Casey glanced at the movie poster. She had heard about it coming out, honestly wanting to see it.
"Yeah, sure." She said "Now lets go home, I have to try and convince Mom and Dad to let me go to this sleepover..."

Unable to say anything, John just stared at Karkat with wide eyes. He could have sworn his heart skipped a beat. Hearing that Jane's Dad was alive actually made him happy.
"D-Does she?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 am

Vriska nods,and starts walking.Ash follows her with casey,glancing around.

""Uh-Huh..And He's just like your dad..Derp and all...You should meet him..I know you miss yours."Karkat mumurs.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 12:37 am

Casey is nearly bouncing towards her house and she doesn't know why. As it comes into view, she gets a bit nervous about asking, wondering if they'll even consider it.

A small, sad smile was placed onto John's lips as he started to have memories about his Dad. He then nodded and looked down.
"Yeah... I really do want to meet him..." He said softly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 12:45 am

Vriska walks into the house,"Is it okay if casey goes to the sleep over with me at rose and kanaya's place?"She questions.Karkat starts to protest.Vriska raises her eyebrow,"Vantas.Do you really want them to know who you were in cahoots with when you were 6 sweeps?"Karkat blinks and just says back,"Do you really want them to know what happened when you were thrown into a kernal sprite with tavros?"Vriska counters,"I have every single one of your chat logs on my phone right now.Every single one of them."Karkat just pales,"Okay casey you can go..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 12:50 am

Casey blinked. Wow, Vriska worked faster then she expected.
"Uh, Thank you." She says quickly, setting her sweater down.

John, who was just confused as hell, sat there quietly. He wondered when Vriska and his kids got into the house, but realized it was a later time then he thought. He didn't want to say anything about the whole sleepover business since Karkat had already said yes. But something struck his attention, so he looked at Karkat.
"Who were you in cahoots with?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 12:56 am

"No problem."Vriska says with a smirk.Karkat quickly answers,"No One"Vriska raises a eyebrow at that,She looks at john and says,"It's not no one since no one could have stabbed him numerous times with a knife as a greeting.Karkat picks really shitty friends."Karkat gives a murderous glare at vriska,"Why the hell would you tell them that...?'He murmurs.Even ash is even getting curious now.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 1:00 am

Casey stayed quiet for the most part, although she recalled back when she somehow went back in time and to Alternia. She had to watch her father get stabbed, athough he seemed completely fine.
Her face remained straight otherwise.

John, getting a bit worried as he never let his eyes leave Karkat.
"Exactly what Vriska said. Just tell me who it was." He said.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 1:04 am

"Really,vantas?I think he should know especially since your 'friend' killed you ine one time line."Vriska mutters.Karkat's phone rings,and He mumurs something about he has to take it.He answers the phone,and blinks.he just walks outside to talk to the person on the phone.

xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 1:07 am

"Running away from the problems rather then facing them." Casey finally said "Thats Dad for you."
She lets out a sigh and starts walking up the steps to her room.
"I'm going to pack my shit." She mutters, before disappearing.

John let out a low sigh before flopping down onto the couch to lie down. A frown on his face as he was really curious.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum