epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 6 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 1:14 am

vriska let out a sigh,and just looks at john,"He'll end up telling you eventually.."

Karkat continues talking on the phone,grateful for gamzee's interruption
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 6 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 1:17 am

"He better, or else I'm going to have to try and get it out of him the hard way."
Honestly, John didn't know what the hardway was, but he was going to figure it out. He wanted to know so desperately.

Casey quickly grabbed a bag and started to put some things inside, such as Pyjamas, clothes for tomorrow, her makeup, hairbrush. She let out a huff and tried to finish pcking quickly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 9:45 am

"Honestly I think he's acting likeeeeeeee a wriggler."Vriska said."If he doesn't tell you,I will."Karkat had heard the wriggler part and rolled his eyes,"I'm older than you vriska."He murmured,before going back to speaking to gamzee in alterian.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 pm

John sighed and stood up.
"Well, I'll find out eventually." He sighed. "So how was going to school with Casey and Ash, Vriska?"

Quickly finished, Casey tossed her bag downstairs and followed closely behind it. Hearing the last question, she looked at Vriska and then back at John, hoping that the truth as to where they really were wouldn't come up in the conversation.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 7:40 pm

"It was fun."Vriska says,with a smile."But I'm still glad school does not exist on alternia..Because I honestly would end up blowing it up or something."

Ash just walks up stairs with a yawn,He wonders how vriska can lie that easily.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

"Yeah, schools horrible." John laughed, agreeing with her before standing up and grabbing the bowl that was used to hold the popcorn. He then walked into the kitchen to wash it out and put it away.

Casey blinked and let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh god, quick thinking." She laughed quietly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Karkat gets off of the phone with gamzee,and walks back inside.He says to vriska,"Tell Aranea I say Hi if she's there."Vriska nods,"will do."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Casey stood there for a moment, gazing at her bag wondering if she had everything.

John emerged from the kitchen, giving his daughter a stern look.
"You better go to school tomorrow." He said "And don't think about sleeping in and saying you forgot."

Casey rolled her eyes.
"As if I can forget with you nearly ramming it down my throat all the time. Yes, I'll get up SUPER early just to go to school." She said, half sarcastic.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 9:34 pm

"the only reason i think she'd miss school is if fussyfangs wanted to make adjustments to the dress."Vriska says,"If that happened,Rose or kanaya would call you."

Karkat shrugs,"i highly doubt that kanaya would do that especially when she's so..organized."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 08, 2012 9:47 pm

John nodded.
"Alright. I'm fine with that." He sighed.

"...I won't have to wear that... dress... do I?" Casey asked "A-At least not yet? Right?!"
The look in her eyes was pure panic, she absolutely hated wearing such articles of clothing. She knew she would wear it in front of people anyway at the wedding, but she couldn't handle doing it now.

KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Vriska says,"It's not that bad casey....besides fussyfang's dresses are stylish ."She pulls something out of her sylladex,and karkat blinks,"You still have that?She made that for you sweeps ago."Vriska nods,and just hugs her white dress close.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Blinking, the girl stared at the dress Vriska was holding. Sure, it looked nice. She agreed with herself some dresses are nice, but she doesn't find they'd look good on her. Casey would never admit that out loud, so she resulted in making everyone believe she just hated dresses in general.
"...But... still..." She said softly.

John let out a huff.
"Casey, sometimes life won't be fair. Just deal with it, okay?" He said, earning a glare from his daughter.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 10, 2012 4:59 pm

"Man Up,Casey.It's not Like a dress will bite you."Vriska teases her best friend,before giving karkat a sideways glance,"Kanaya will though if you don't stay still."Vriska lets out a chuckle.

Karkat examines the white dress,nothing like the pimp outfit kanaya had tried to make him wear that one time.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Casey quickly snaps her head back to look at Vriska, wide eyes and all. Nonetheless, she looked terrified.
"Wh-what?!" She asked.

John laughed at the scene, leaning against the back of the couch.
"Calm yourself." He sighed, patting Casey's shoulder which was just in reach. "Oh and behave. I don't need to get a phone call in the middle of the night saying you burnt down their house or something."

Casey flashed another glare at her mother, almost baring her teeth.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Vriska mutters,"if the house burns down,it'll be me or terezi."She gives john a innocent smile,and says,"Well We better leave before the food's gone.Want us to bring you back any cake as long as i'm sure it's not made by batterwitch products?"

Karkat is just quiet,not saying anything.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm

"Uh, no it's okay!" John said happily. "The last thing this house needs is more sweets."
He gave Vriska and smile as he playfully ruffled Casey's hair, earning a frustrated growl and a few slaps to the wrist.

Casey managed to pull away and stick out her tongue at John as she picked up her bag. She then waved goodbye to her father and stomped out the door.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Karkat waved goodbye to his daughter,watching her leave."Well Hopefully she has fun."Karkat says,quietly before looking at ash.Ash says,"I have a date soo...See ya."Ash then walks out of the door.

When they reach rose's house,the door is opened by jane"Janee!"Vriska exclaims,pulling the girl who was obviously related to john in someway into a hug.Meenah just glances at the door,"SERKET!ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND HELP ME KILL THESE B*TCHES AT CALL OF DUTY?!""Meenah,Language."Aranea chides.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Drawing a blank, John stared at the closed door and turned to look at Karkat.
"It seems our kids have lives now..." He muttered "...What should we do now?"

Before she knew it, Casey was just standing behind Vriska, who was hugging someone who looked much like her mother in some way and heard the shouting from inside. Unsure of what to do, she just stood there with her usual poker face.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 pm

"I Don't know..Maybe Make out or something?...Just kidding.We could always watch a nic cage movie."Karkat says,staring at the closed door.

"Oh Hello vriska."Jane says with a slight smile,before tugging both vriska and casey"And You must be casey?It's a pleasure to meet you." "SERKET!ZOMBIES AREN'T GOING TO KILL T)(EMSELVES!" Vriska lets out a laugh,and walks over to meenah.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 pm

John stayed quiet for a moment.
"Well, I was going to agree to the first option, but since you were just kidding, a Nic Cage movie sounds amazing." He said smugly, walking over towards the movie shelf near the TV.

"I-It's a pleasure meeting you too, Jane, was it?" Casey greeted as polite as she could.
She then turned her attention towards the game that was playing and tilted her head. It looked interesting enough and hopefully she'd be able to play a bit later too.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Karkat rolled his eyes,and just let out a chuckle,heading to the couch and sitting down.Oh god..He really shouldn't have said he was kidding.

"Gimme the controller,Meenah"Vriska said,Meenah rolls her eyes and hands it to her.Jane just glances around,"Well there's food in the kitchen."She then walks over to a blonde girl..and a blonde guy ..who's wearing shades...
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm

John then scans through the DVDs, finally finding Con Air and putting it into the DVD player. He then grabbed the remote and sat on the couch, turning on the TV and grabbing a blanket.

Casey nodded and turned her attention away from the game, glancing around and seeing unfamiliar faces. She debated on introducing herself, but ended up walking into the kitchen, having no intention on actually eating anything.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Karkat glanced down at his pda,glad that vriska was out of the house now since john wasn't asking any more questions trying to get him to admit who he was in cahoots with.

Jade was mixing cake batter,and trying to explain to rhett how to do it properly."You spin it fast,Not slow!"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Grabbing a pillow, John placed it in Karkat's lap, finally laying down and facing the TV. The blanket securely around him and he waited for the movie to start as well to see if Karkat would say anything about his position now.

Glancing at Jade and Rhett she smiled happily.
"Hi, Jade!" Casey greeted happily, although only meeting her once in her life.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Karkat doesn't say anything and does nothing except for run his hands through john's hair softly,and playing with it in a manner that wouldn't bother the egbert much.

Jade grins,and says,"Hi Casey!How have you been?"She turns to rhett,"Now you pour into a pan,and then put it in the oven for..ermm..Read the instructions for that."Rhett nods,and does what he's told.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum