epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] Empty Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Ash was watching the door with some determined stare,Karkat had left early yesterday ,with his explanation being,'I'm going to go mess with stuff on the meteor.I'll be back tomorrow." He turns to his mother and sister,"Shouldn't he be back by now?"he asks.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Lounging on the couch, Casey strained to turn her head to glance at her brother. A chip hanging from her mouth as she raised an eyebrow.
John looked away from the TV, looking at Ash and then tilted his head.
"I'm sure he'll be back soon..." He said thoughtfully "Although, he should have been back..."
Casey pulled the chip from her mouth and stretched.
"Probably having difficulty getting back~"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:41 pm

And that's when a petite human girl walked in,muttering something about killing tavros as she dragged in a boy behind her."Erm..Hi." Ash said,just staring.The girl shot a look at him,"Hey Ashey-boy."She said in a usually condescending tone that-"Wait..Vriska...?" "Who Else would it be?"She muttered in a annoyed tone,as she pointed to the pissed off person she had dragged in,"Hey John,Hey Casey.Who do you think this is?"The boy just shot her a murderous glare as he tried to get out of the spider girl's grip.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Casey and John shot each other a confused look as they quickly examined the angry boy. Casey got up and walked towards him, her eyes wide.
"...Karkat...?" John asked from his spot, also getting up.
Casey stepped back and examined Vriska and Karkat, honestly confused as hell.
"What the- Uh... H-How did-..." Casey tried to asked, then glancing back and giving Ash and John a look.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm

"Correct,John." Vriska remarks.
Karkat just said in a voice that was trying to keep calm but obviously failing,"Sollux decided it would be f*cking funny to turn us all into humans for his late aprils' fools joke..And he has no f*cking clue on how to reverse it."He buries his face in the palms of his hands,He's obviously not enjoying this.
Ash blinks,"Sollux has one messed up sense of humor then."Vriska nods,before letting go of karkles.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Casey quickly covered her mouth and did her best to fight back her laughter. Failing, she held her stomach and burst out into laughter.
John blinked, unsure of how to exactly react to this kind of thing.
"This day just got extremely weird..." He muttered to himself.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Karkat just pulls up his hoody,None of them have exactly gotten a good look at how karkat looks in human form yet and it seems that karkat won't let them.
Vriska smirks,and then said,poking casey's shoulder,"I remember you telling me you'd drag me to your highschool if i was human.So...I guess we can f*ck up shit at your highschool soon~"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Casey's eyes lit up.
"Yes!! We have to go to school in about 5 minutes anyway~!" Casey giggled happily.
John tilted his head at Karkat, noticing how the boy was hiding. He narrowed his eyes and figured today he'd try to find out what he looked like. Up close.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Vriska lets out a happy laugh,and grins,"This is going to be a interesting day."
Ash then remarks,"You can meet casey's hate-friend~"

Karkat just rolls his eyes from beneath his hoody."Just no 'make her pay' things,vriska."He then goes back to being quiet.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Casey shot a glare at her brother.
"He's not my friend." She muttered "Hate-friend, whatever. He doesn't have the right to be considered anything of mine besides a punching bag."

John rolled his eyes and gave his daughter a stern look.
"I'm not even going to remind you about certain events that happened between the two of you." He muttered.

Casey let out a huff and latched onto Vriska's arm.
"Lets goooooooo~" She giggled.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Vriska's eyes dart to ash and she gives him a look that she wants to hear more about this later,before looking back at casey and saying,"Leeeeeeeead the way~"
Ash opens the door for the two,and the trio heads to school.

Karkat just lets out a sigh,"I really hope they manage not to get into major trouble....But trouble's almost a given with vriska."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Strolling down the street happily, Casey waited until the school came into view.
"Man, this is going to be fucking funnn~" She said happily.

John nodded and quickly look at Karkat.
"Soooo. Why are you hiding what you look likeee~?" He asked, strolling towards Karkat.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Vriska nods,"Yep it will be."She smirks,and says"Sooo Asheeeeeeeey-boy,Am i going to meet this boyfriend of yours you talk about often?"Ash blushes and mutters,"Maybe."

Karkat just pulls his hood down farther,"Because.I don't like it."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Casey smirked and noticed the blush forming on her brother's face. She reached over and latched onto his arm as well.
"For someone who apparently would be the top of the relationship, you blush a lot~" She giggled, poking her brother's cheek.

John pouted and stood in front of Karkat.
"But I wanna see~" He said "Please?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Ash just rolled his eyes,and pouted."Wait..Ash is on top"Vriska let out a giggle,"He neglected to tell me that."

Karkat rolls his eyes,"Fine."He mutters,"You're lucky i can't tell you no egbert when you pout."He takes off his hood.The thing that stands out the most is that karkat is extremely pale,like someone who'd get easily sunburned and would actually have problems going out into the sunlight.The second thing is his eyes,the irises are red.Bright red..And his hair..it can be considered white.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Casey laughed and pinched her Brother's cheek playfully.
"Yup! Thats what most people expect from him, I have no clue why~" She sighed. "Although I can't see him being the bottom. Being all needy and crap."

John blinked, almost gasping. He looked all over, from the pale skin, to the hair and finally to his eyes. The boy was simply amazed by this.
"Wow! You look awesome!!" John laughed. "It's so different!!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Ash just let out a huff,and poked his sister's shoulder,He muttered under his breathe"Well You got that right.I'm certainty not bottom."Vriska nods,"Welp.I'll believe it when i see it."

"I know."Karkat remarks with a laugh,"..I miss my horns.."He murmurs.Before getting up from the ground,and poking john's forehead."Looks like i'm still taller than you,john~"He says,affectionately
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 pm

Casey opened her mouth to say something, only for her to remain quiet as she heard someones name being called in the distance. She turned her head and looked at Tyler, who stood in front of the school, waving his hand above his head. A smile on his face as he tried to get Ash's attention.

John's face scrunched up as he rubbed his forehead. He looked up at Karkat, with a defeated look and pouted again.
"You don't have to rub it in, you know." He muttered.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Ash smiled and waved back,He turned to his sister and vriska."Well See Ya two later."He then walked over to tyler,and gave him a hug."Hey,How have you been?"He asked with a happy smile on his face.

Vriska blinks and remarks,"They're so cute together...."

Karkat rolled his eyes,and smirked."Fine.Fine I won't"Karkat said.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Tyler laughed and hugged Ash back.
"Good and you?" He asked, turning towards the school.

Casey nodded.
"Yup! Our little Ash is growing up fast~" She said "Tyler is a nice boy too. I haven't talked to him much, but I bumped into him once in the hall. They're perfect for each other."
The girl almost vomited at her remarks, but it was all truth.

John smiled, and gave Karkat a quick peck on the lips.
"Good!" He laughed, then his expression turned serious "So, is every troll a human now or just you and Vriska?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 pm

"Pretty good as well.Mom and dad finally stopped arguing."Ash remarked walking with tyler into the school.

Vriska giggled,"Ah Young Love."She then looks at casey,before asking curiously,"What about you..Do you have anyone special?"

Karkat thinks for a moment,"Terezi,Kanaya,Equius,Aradia and Feferi are all human too.Fef's enjoying it i think..And Aradia probably finds it amusing because Humans have a human indiana jones.."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 pm

"Thats good! What made them stop fighting?" Tyler asked, not knowing if it was right to pry or not into this type of situation.

Casey's face changed to surprise. She looked up at Vriska, then her facial expression turned to be kind of frustrated and embaressed as a faint pink brushed against her cheeks.
"O-Of course not!" She stated, "No way in fucking hell!!"

John laughed and nodded.
"Hopefully you guys get to change back though, it must be difficult edapting to being a human." He sighed.
The boy stepped back and pulled the blanket from the couch and begun to fold it.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am

"Casey and I locked them in a room togther for like a hour or two?When we let them out,Dad told us they're engaged."Ash said with a chuckle.

Vriska teases,"i bet you have someone in mind though~"

Karkat nods,"it sorta is..But..Terezi already suggested that you,me,dave,and her go on a double date.."He just lets out a huff at it.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 am

Tyler blinked and then laughed again.
"Man, your family is interesting. They actually sound like a lot of fun!" He said happily "It's good your parents got engaged!"

Casey pouted and growled.
"I do not!" She said stubbornly "C'mon, we'll be late."
She then turned on her heel and stomped towards the school.

John stopped and placed the blanket back on the couch. He turned his head to look at Karkat.
"Really? When?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:12 am

Ash laughs and gives tyler a grin,"You can meet them on their wedding day if you'd like.Just a little warning though,Dad's always really grumpy.and Mom's obsessed with nic cage."

Vriska rolls her eyes and just follows casey into the school.

"Tonight or tomorrow."Karkat shrugs,"She's checking if dave can go or not..Honestly..They have a thing but terezi has no idea if it's red or pale..betting it's red though."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum