epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 9 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm

John takes this opportunity to take in a deep breath, although they haven't been kissing for long he was still short on breathe. His eyes still shut as his tilts his head up slightly. He ends up tugging Karkat closer by his shirt, so when he falls back, the other ends up on top of him. It was intentional, but John couldn't stop his blush turning a deeper shade of red.

Casey sat there, looking at Jane and thinking about how her Dare could probably cause the most drama. She chuckled inwardly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 9 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Karkat blinks at the sudden moment,tilting his head a bit as he moves his mouth down john's neck,before licking it and nibbling on it gently.Karkat moves one of his hands down into john's pants and starts fondling the other.

Dirk facepalms and glances around,"Might as well pick someone who won't hold me to this...."he mutters before getting up and scoping the room,He walks over to a curly haired girl and quickly says something to her in perfect alternian,The girl blinks and nods slowly before walking away somewhere with dirk privately.
"he picked aradia...?"Vriska said,blinking."Well..at least he didn't pick terezi because dave would have killed him."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Letting out a small gasp, John turns his head to the side and his hips buck upwards without his permission. He almost lets out a pathetic whimper, which happened to be over powered by a small moan instead.

"Funny how they had to do it private too." Casey hummed, "And I could have imagined what would have happened if he picked you, Vriska." She said, looking at her best friend.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Karkat bites down on the other's neck gently,not enough to leave a mark.He works his way up to kissing john's mouth again,all while fondling him.He debates on teasing john again,it's sorta fun to do that...

After they're done,Dirk sends the pictures to jake and turns off his phone promptly.Vriska smirks,"Oh really...?I don't think mr.strider could handle me."Dirk rolls his eyes,hearing that as he takes his seat next to roxy.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 6:26 pm

John begun to eagerly kiss Karkat back. His fingers letting go of the others shirt and then moved up to grip lightly at his white hair. He thanked the heavens he wouldn't have to worry about touching Karkat's horns this time, since they were obviously gone. A needy moan rose from his throat as he shifted his hips around.

Casey smirked.
"Or it would just be extremely awkward?" She added, taking a lock of her own hair and twirling it between her fingers.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Karkat starts to fumble with john's pants button,He unbuttons him and karkat's mouth leaves john's.He misses the warmth as he pulls down the other's underpants and starts to suck on john's dick/penis/you know what lightly,teasing the other as much as he can.

Vriska nods,"That too."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 8:41 pm

A hand still in Karkat's hair as the other is raised to his mouth, John whimpers softly into his palm. He tries to control himself from bucking upwards, knowing Karkat was teasing him on purpose just to get the right reactions, so he attempted to tone down on the whimpers and moans, failing miserably.

Casey nodded and put her head back down on the table.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Karkat stops sucking,and runs his tongue down john's member before moving up and biting the other's neck again.It seems tonight,john is in for a wild ride.

Dirk says to jane,"So jane if i die..I blame you."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Gasping, John nearly let out another pitiful moan. He really needed to have more control over himself or else he'd just give Karkat some satisfaction. His hand pressed firmly against his mouth, his eyes shut tight as he held tilted back a bit more, as if to expose more of his neck.

Casey let out a chuckle and yawned.

Meanwhile, else where. Jake English sat there staring at his phone. No, not staring, more like glaring holes into it since he had received pictures from the one and only Dirk Strider, who seemed to be kissing with another person. Not only was it not Jake, but a woman.
Gritting his teeth as he tried to call Dirk, only getting a message in which telling him that his phone was off, he decided to call Jane, someone he could really trust.
He sat there impatiently as he waited for her to pick up.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Karkat continues to bite and nip at john's neck playfully,as he reaches up and moves john's hand gently before going to explore the other's mouth with his tongue.

Dirk just scowled as Jane shushed him,"Jake's calling so unless you'd like to be yelled at or him to hear you,I suggest you be quiet."It's very quiet now,the sounds of video games dulling down as everyone seems to be very interested in this prospect.Jane answers her phone,and answers with a "Hello,Jake?I thought you'd be asleep by now."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 9:39 pm

John moaned. He finally let one out as he was kissed again, and he quickly kissed Karkat back. His tongue flicked against the other's. He wasn't going to bother fighting for dominance, knowing he would end up losing anyway. But that doesn't mean he won't do anything.

"Where the f*ck is Strider?" Jake asked harshly "And don't tell me he isn't with you, I know he is."
He had enough of this horseshit.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Karkat continued to tongue wrestle with john,but suddenly Ash walked in and like it was perfectly normal for his parents to being f*cking on the couch,he takes one glance at them before pulling out a condom and throwing it at karkat before walking upstairs .

Dirk blinks at this,and takes the phone from jane.He says in a falsely female voice,"The person you are calling is in a area they cannot be reached at right now.Please leave a message after the beep.BEEEP."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 10:04 pm

John reluctantly pulled back, breaking the kiss as he heard the front door close. His eyes widened and his blush deepened since he concluded his son must have just gotten back from his date. He got tense and nearly forgot how to breathe.

Jake stood there. He was angry, or, beyond angry. Furious. He shoved his phone back into his pocket and quickly grabbed his jacket. Storming out of his apartment, and running down a few blocks in order to get to Rose and Kanaya's house. He knew they were all there, since he was told earlier.
He stopped at their door in order to catch his breath. His angry face never ceasing to leave his face as he knocked on the door.
"Someone better open this god damn door, or else I'll break it down!" He shouted, knowing they would hear him.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Karkat's eyes were wide,glancing at where their son had walked upstairs.He seemed angry or something of the sort,since he usually got home later from a date.

Dirk glances around,seeing no one else getting up.He was so screwed it wasn't even funny.He gets up from his seat,and goes to the door,ready to encounter one pissed off jake english.The strider shoots a glare at jane before opening the door to see a very angry jake english still in his pajamas with his jacket on.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 pm

John felt something slap onto his chest. He looked down at it before seeing a wrapped condom laying there. Ash must've intended on throwing it at Karkat, but somehow it ended up on his. He picked it up with his free hand and looked at it for a minute.

Jake intended on seeing one of the girls, but instead he was face to face with Dirk. He was unprepared, and didn't actually mean to. But he balled up his fist, pulled back his arm and aimed it right at Dirk's cheek.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Karkat withdraws from john and sits up now,glancing at the condom their son had thrown at them."...Why would he have that..?"

Dirk braces himself for the impact as jake's fist meets his face,The world flashes red for a moment due to the power packed behind the punch.He knows jake is furious right now and probably won't listen to anything he says.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 pm

John sits up as well, trying to calm himself down from the embaressement.
"I-I don't know." He stuttered out, looking at it.
Well, there goes the mood.

Jake stepped closer, taking Dirk by the front of the shirt in order to try and get the blonde to look at him in the eyes.
"I'll give you 30 seconds to explain yourself." He growled "And it better be damn good, Strider."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 pm

"I'm guessing our son either got laid tonight and had a extra condom or he didn't get laid tonight and is pissed off."Karkat stammers out.

"Easily Explained, English.I was playing truth or dare with some of these ladies here,one of them dared me to make out with someone and send you pictures and that i wasn't allowed to it explain it to you."Dirk says in a surprisingly clear voice.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 10:58 pm

John shrugged and pulled his pants back up, and letting out a sigh.
"Maybe the second one? He usually does come home later..." John said thoughtfully.

Jake took a minute to just plainly glare at Dirk. A growl erupting from his throat as he took in what the other had to say. He then jerked the blonde forward and mashed their lips together, painfully kissing him before pulling away.
"You're with me, don't you bloody well forget that." He whispered in a dark tone, pressing his forehead against Dirks.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Karkat shrugged,"I'll ask him about it later if he'll tell me."

Dirk rolls his eyes from behind his shades,and the corners of his mouth quirk upward a bit,"You really think I'd forget that,Jake?"He asks,tugging the other inside the house since he looked pretty cold.

Vriska just stares,mentally comparing dirk and jake's relationship to karkat and john's.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 11:36 pm

John nodded and proceeded to stand up, fixing his shirt.
"It'd be best to wait until he's calmed down..." He sighed.

Jake grumbled under his breath and managed to cling to Dirk.
"I'm still mad at you." He muttered.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Karkat smooths down his hair,"Which will be a while..He has my temper after all.."

"Yeah I Know.."Dirk says,ruffling the other's hair,"How about i turn on your favorite movie and you chat with aranea,while i cater to your every whim?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 11:55 pm

John nods.
"Well... I'm going to bed." He huffed, a bit disappointed things didn't go any further.
He then turned and begining to head upstairs.

"...Well... it's a start..." Jake said, crossing his arms over his chest.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 14, 2012 12:04 am

"Night,John."Karkat says,looking for his blanket.He was obviously sleeping on the couch tonight and he knew it.

Dirk nods,"Well I'll get to it then,You enjoy yourself okay?"Dirk said,going to the many movies kanaya and rose had and looking for avatar.Dirk would never understand jake's fetish for blue people.

"..Man their relationship is a lot different than your parents,casey."Vriska murmured to her.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 14, 2012 12:18 am

John stopped walking, for a moment, turned back towards Karkat, walked up to him and kissed his cheek softly.
"Love you." He said quickly.
The boy then turned away and went upstairs to his room.

Jake huffed and walked over towards the couch, sitting down with his arms still crossed.

Casey nodded.
"It definitely is different..." She sighed "This kind of thing would have Mom angsting and Dad raging or running away..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum