epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 10 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 14, 2012 12:28 am

Karkat blinks at this,and calls up to the other,"Love you too!"He then turns on one of his ridiculous movies and starts to watch it,a amused look in his eyes.

Dirk finds what he's looking for,and puts the dvd into the dvd player before going and sitting down next to jake."There ya go,Special effects and Blue People will commence whenever the previews are over."

"I think it's because,"Roxy says,"Dirk and Jake were alone for a pretty long time before they met each other online,They were both stranded somewhere with no one else to talk to before me and jane came in the picture so they talked every day and they've been pretty close ever since."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 10 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 14, 2012 12:38 am

Jake nods.
"Thank you." He says softly, staring at the screen.
This movie never gets old.

Casey nodded.
"That's probably it.... it does make a lot of sense at least." She said softly "...Sometimes I wish my parents would act like this, but the fighting has stopped a bit since they got engaged..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 14, 2012 12:46 am

"No problem."Dirk says,His eyes going to the tv as the title screen came on,He presses play on the remote and the movie starts.

"it'll probably stop a lot more once they're married."Roxy comments.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Jake nearly glares at the screen, keeping a stubborn act up just to inform Dirk that he was, in fact, very angry.
Okay, maybe the rage has died down a bit due to that fact he was watching an amazing movie, but he was still mad.
...for the most part.

Casey shrugged and raised her arms above her head to stretch.
"Maybe, maybe things will get worse. Who knows." She yawned "I just have the strangest feeling something is going to happen to change their relationship."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Dirk finds a blanket soon,and wraps it around jake who hadn't even noticed he was shivering.He raises a eyebrow at the other's stubborn act,this is what always went down usually when the two were mad each other.Whoever had been to the one to go off was the one who acted stubborn,and that person was usually jake in this relationship.

Roxy yawns and says,"I really hope that you weren't foreshadowing something there.."She glances around,looking for a blanket."Wanta play horror video games for a bit?"She then notices vriska is asleep.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Jake shifted his eyes to glance at Dirk before quickly looking back at the screen. Sometimes he'd wonder if his stubborn act fooled the Strider at all. Although, finding it a bit stupid to think it would. He would do this every time they'd fight, although he'd let his guard fall and everything would be okay again.
But for now, he's going to stick to being stubborn.

"I doubt I am." Casey laughed.
She also glanced at Vriska, so tempted to draw on her face, but decided against it. She then smiled at Roxy.
"Yeah, let's go scream like little girls."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Dirk's gaze seems to stay on the tv,The Advantage to having shades on all the time was the fact that he could watch jake without the other even noticing.he's waiting for the other to let his guard down.

Roxy grins,before taking her laptop out of her sylladex.She turns on the laptop,and watches as it boots up.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 14, 2012 10:10 pm

He was being watched, he knew it.
Jake could just feel looks orange eyes looking at him, but he didn't move nor did he let his guard down. That is what the other wanted.
Well played, Strider, very well played.
The boy simply shifted a bit, trying to get comfy as he tightened the blanket around him. He was going to win this one.

Casey looks at the lap top and yawns. She knew staying up late the night before was a terrible idea, not like she was able to sleep anyway due to the fact she was reading and she just wasn't able to put the book down.
A sigh managed to escape her lips as she glanced at the clock and realized it was only 1 in the morning.

Last edited by KitsuneKannibal on Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because naru fails at typing when half asleep.)
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Dirk's gaze returned to the movie,just by seeing jake's body language was enough to tell him that he'd been caught in the act of watching him.
Bring it on,English.
He settles his gaze on the movie,and doesn't move a muscle as he observes the forests in the movies which is quite time consuming for him since he actually doesn't give a crap on what the characters are saying.

Roxy notices the other's yawn,and notes that she's probably tired.Her laptop finishes loading,and roxy logs in,clicking on one of her half life 2 mods,this one being cry of fear.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Wow, Avatar was such a great movie.
Although it was a long movie, Jake didn't find that a problem. He could watch this all day, everyday for the rest of his life. That is if he didn't have other important things to do.
He couldn't even take his eyes away from the screen, he was simply captivated by it.

"Cry of Fear, huh?" Casey asked, moving next to her and glancing at the lap top. "I've heard of that."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed May 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Dirk,after watching 10 more minutes of avatar,got tired of the movie and glanced around.Over There,He spotted Meenah And Aranea playing pokemon on Game Boy Colours.He gets up from the couch,and walks over there,sitting down next to one of the two spider trolls here.

"You have?Have you ever played it?"Roxy asked,curiously.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed May 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Jake felt the couch shift, knowing Dirk must of went off somewhere else.
This didn't bother him in the least. He had a movie to stay focused on, anyway.

Casey shook her head.
"I've never played it, but it seems interesting."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed May 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Dirk just glances over meenah's shoulder to see her playing pokemon blue,he gives her a few hints on playing.

Roxy grins and then gives the controls over to casey.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed May 16, 2012 10:07 pm

How late was it anyway? Jake couldn't even tell the time when he left home, since he was too furious.
He was tired, staying up later then usual was a stupid idea, but at least he wouldn't be waking up to those pictures.
He let a small yawn escape him, one couldn't hurt. He focused on the movie although his eyes were becoming heavy.

Casey blinked and raised an eyebrow at Roxy.
"Are you sure? I get really loud when playing these types of games.. I wouldn't want to wake everyone up..." She said.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed May 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Dirk notices jake getting sleepy,and gets up,telling meenah he'll help her later.He goes over to the other,picks out the most fluffiest pillow he can find before giving it to the other.

"It's fine..The only two who are pretty much asleep is vriska and jake,everyone else is awake."Roxy said.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Jake turns his head to look at Dirk, then towards the pillow then back up at the blonde.
"I'm not tired." He said, knowing he was just lying.

Casey nods before placing her hands on the controls as she started moving.
"...Oh god..." She muttered, trying to figure out what to do.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

"yeaaaaaah,right English."Dirk said,,raising a eyebrow.
"You and I both know you're lying so just take the pillow and go to sleep."

Roxy helps casey get ahold of the controls,and is watching her play before she mentions,"You know speaking of the whole marriage thing,Vriska got proposed to once."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Jake gave Dirk a small glare then took the pillow and ended up lying down on the couch.
"Damn you, Strider..." He yawned.
Closing his eyes, he was out like a light.

Casey stopped moving her fingers, practically having to stop herself from slamming her hands against the keyboard.
"what?" She asked venomously "And that b*tch didn't even tell me?!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Roxy shrugs,and says,"It was years ago,I believe."She then wakes vriska up.Vriska rubs at her eyes,and yawns.Roxy then asks,"Vrissie,Remember that guy who proposed to you when you were 6 sweeps?"Vriska's eyes widen,and she just says,"Yeaaaaaaaah"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Casey gave Vriska a cold stare.
"Why is it you don't inform me about these things?" She asked, narrowing her eyes "Anything else you didn't tell me?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Vriska blinks,and says"Because It doesn't really even matter anymore..they happened like...6 years ago? And The 'Anything Else' is sorta..really bad so i'm not gonna say it." Her glance goes to terezi out of habit,who's playing truth or dare with aradia.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri May 18, 2012 10:51 am

Casey watched as Vriska walked off. She let out a sigh and started to play the game, not even paying attention to what she was doing. A few things made her jump, sometimes a gasp or a small scream would come out of her mouth, but over all she kept a straight face.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri May 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Roxy's eyes keep on the screen,making sure they collect everything in the game that they have too.She doesn't even notice terezi coming over and sitting by her,peering at the Game curiously.The Girl points out,"You're supposed to turn the valves I think so it shortcircuits the zombie?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri May 18, 2012 11:24 pm

"Dude, I have no fucking clue what I'm even doing right now..." Casey laughed, doing as Terezi said and she started to move again. "...God this is confusing."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Terezi lets out a laugh,"I can see how.Personally,It seems like a drag."She tilts her head,watching as casey kills the zombie.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum