epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 8 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 12, 2012 12:48 am

"I bet you could sing better than i ever could"Karkat remarks,poking john's cheek with a teasing smile on his face.

Roxy blinks at the two new comers,"Oh Hai!"She gives them a happy smile,"Erm Im Roxy Lalondy-An-And He's Dic-Dirk."Dirk glances up and looks at casey,"Oh..Hello Casey.Dave's mentioned you once or twice...It's a pleasure meeting you."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 8 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 12, 2012 12:57 am

John shook his head and puffed out his cheeks.
"Don't be silly, I can't sing worth anything." He sighed.

Casey blinks at Dirk for a moment before giving him a small smile.
"It's nice to meet you too." She said, wondering why Dave even mentioned her anyway. She then looked at Roxy, knowing she was probably drunk. "And you too, Roxy."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 am

Karkat shrugs,before reaching over the couch,picking john up and putting him on his lap as he started to tickle the other,"Yeah Right.I'm not gonna believe that until you sing in front of me..."

"Likewise,Caseeey"Roxy says,happily before poking jane."So Janeeey,You and casey look alike..Did you have a secret daughter without telling me?!I thooought we had something special!"Dirk lets out a laugh."Roxy..Okay..Um..You might wanta get sober first before assuming that kind of stuff."Vriska is trying not to giggle along with jane.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 12, 2012 1:15 am

John gasped, and just as he was about to say something, he started to tear up, laugh and squirm in Karkat's lap. He couldn't stand being tickled sometimes and he tried to make Karkat stop.
"A-Ah! Kark-kat!" He laughed out loud "St-stop- ahah- tickling m-me!!"

Casey sat there with wide eyes. She then ran a hand through her hair and suppressed the urge to laugh. She then shook her head and rested her elbows on the table, finding every one of them so entertaining.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 12, 2012 1:23 am

"Make me,egbert!"Karkat said,sticking out his tongue as he continues to tickle the other,looking for ways to make him laugh some more.He finds john's laugh adorkably cute.

"Can't be tamed,dirky!"Roxy says,attempting a pose before giggling.Dirk rolls his eyes,and grins,"Pssh That's like Me saying 'When I walk in the apartment, this is what I see People from the internet starin' at me Got a katana in my pants and I'm too badass to show it' ."Vriska lets out a laugh at this,"Wow..Just wow."Jane giggles,"they're like this all the itme."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 12, 2012 1:29 am

Letting out a few squeaks, John started to squirm a bit more, trying to move his hands to prevent Karkat's hands from tickling him but failing. His eyes teared up enough for a few tears to stroll down his face.
"O-Okay! Haha- I-I'll do whatever y-you want just- ahaha- st-stop!!" He tried to say, laughing a lot in between.

Casey laughed and let out a small sigh.
"Man you guys are funny." She hummed happily.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 pm

"Oh fine."Karkat lets go of the other,pouting."You're very easy to tickle,John."Karkat remarks with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Why Thank you."Dirk said with a grin,"We striders and lalondes pride our selves on being sexy and hilarous."Vriska just pokes dirk,"Sooooo did you bring your ps3..?
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 12, 2012 11:05 pm

John was immediately trying to catch his breath once his laughter died down. Face flushed, tears in the corner of his eyes. Yet, he still remained in Karkat's lap, not finding enough energy to actually move away just yet.
"Sh-shut up." He whined, face flushing a deeper color.

Casey laughed again softly and nodded. Then rested her head on the table, listening to the conversation.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 12:03 am

Karkatt then got a concerned look in his eyes,"Are you okay..?I didn't hurt you or anything right?.."He knew he was being silly but still He wanted to know.

Dirk nods,"Course i did..Along with a couple of naruto games."he shrugs,before saying,"Anyone wanta play truth or dare?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 12:13 am

John gave Karkat a confused look.
"Yeah, I'm fine," He said, looking down where Karkat had tickled him as if searching for blood staining through his shirt or trying to feel any pain. "Why? Do I look hurt?"

Perking up, Casey smirked a bit.
"Truth or Dare sounds like fun, I'll play."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 12:28 am

"Just making sure."Karkat muttered,before looking back at his pda.He went to his email account,and saw that he had a message.Karkat stares at where the email says it from for a moment,not saying a word."Why the hell..would crocker corp email me?"

Dirk grins at her,before everyone else nodded."Okay casey,truth or dare?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 12:34 am

Staying silent, John just stared. He didn't think he heard right at first, but then realized he actually did.
"...what?" He said harshly.

Casey's smirked widened.
"Dare." She said, up to do anything.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 2:48 pm

"Crocker.Corp.Emailed.Me.And.I.Have.No.Fucking.Clue.Why."Karkat says, rather stiffly as he opens the email,it said it was a job offer.

"hmmm.."Dirk thinks for a moment,"I dare you to go into kanaya and rose's room,take one of their dresses and destroy it.Then leave it in a place they can find tomorrow."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 3:01 pm

"..."
John remained silent. He then took Karkat's pda and read over the email, then flicking his eyes to look at Karkat's face.
"What are you going to do about this?" He asked.

Casey's eyes widened momentarily.
"Oh you asshole..." She growled, standing up and walking out of the kitchen. She looked around to make sure nobody was around and quickly walked into Rose and Kanaya's room, closing the door behind her. She looked around the room briefly and stared at the dress forms. Gulping back, she walked up to one which was further back and didn't exactly seem to be needed all that much. She quickly took the dress and started to rip it apart, shredding it with her abnormally long nails and quickly finishing to see it nearly in shreds. Guilt washed over her as she walked towards the bed and placed it neatly under a pillow. She then got out of there as fast as she could and sat back at the table, flashing Dirk another glare.
"Done."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 3:12 pm

"Say No ,of course."He lets out a growl,"I want nothing to do with her imperious bitchness."He scowls before taking his pda back from john,and deleting the email.

Dirk just gives a apologetic smile at this,"Sorry buuut..Considering how they need something to distract them over tomorrow,so they don't make me a dress and force me to wear it to a date with..Well..Pretty sure you don't him..It had to be done.."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 3:24 pm

"Okay... good." John let out a sigh of relief.
He then realized he was still in Karkat's lap and yet still unmoving. He then begun to crawl off of him.

Casey rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. Make me do your dirty work." She sighed, then scanned over whoever was at the table "Vriska, truth or dare?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Karkat watches as john gets off his lap,and shuts off his pda after he checks all his messages."So...we have the house all to ourselves..What do you want to do?"

Vriska thinks for a moment,surely truth would be easier than dare right now."Truth."She says,she had nothing to hide after all.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Finally settling down next to the other, John looks towards Karkat and shrugs.
"...What do you want to do?" He asked.

Casey thought for a moment, trying to think up something that'll be good.
"...Have you ever had any type of crush on a human before? and if so, who?" She asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Karkat shrugs,"We could always go see a movie or something..I don't really know..."

Vriska blinks at this before a blush appeared on her face,"Yeah...And It was your mom..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 3:50 pm

John chewed the inside of his lip before thinking a bit.
"Well..." He started "We can always... erm... m-make out?"

Casey tensed up and her eyes widened before she let out a small laugh.
"What?" She asked "My mom?"
She then covered her mouth and muffled her laughter.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Karkat blinks in surprise,"You do realize i'm going to take you up on that offer right?"

Vriska just looks away stubbornly,knowing that casey would ask more later."Sooo roxy..truth or dare?" "Di-DARE!"Roxy says ,triumphantly.Out of curiosity,Vriska says,"No drinking any sort of alcohol for about 2 hours."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 4:06 pm

"Well... I was hoping you would..." John said, feeling his face heat up.

Casey looks over towards Roxy, trying to see how she would react to that dare.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Karkat nods,blushing before kissing john on the lips passionately,his hands move up and tangle themselves into john's hair,running his fingers through it with one hand and pulling it gently with the other.

Roxy blinks before pouting,"Fine...Welpppp Erm..Janeeeey,Truth or dare?"Jane responds by saying,"Truth.."Roxy thinks for a moment,"What's your bra size?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun May 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Returning the kiss, John's eyes slowly closed as his hands worked on gripping at Karkat's shirt. A small squeak erupted from his mouth at the feeling in his hair. He more or less worked on getting closer towards the other.

Casey listened to the question before laughing softly. Well, these people are a lively bunch.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Karkat has to resist the urge to chuckle when john squeaks,It's sorta adorable how john still blushes at this and karkat loves it.He continues kissing the other,moving to the corner of his lips and kissing down his jawline.

Jane's face flushes,"38b....."She glances away before looking at dirk,"Truth or dare?""Dare.""Okay,I dare you to go makeout with anyone here,take pictures of it,and send them to jake..30 minutes later,you are to call him and explain why you did that." "..You are evil,I swear jane.""You know jake will understand."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum