epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 12 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 12:21 am

"Huh."Karkat says with a pout,"Well we both know that feeling.My John keeps a fair deal of secrets from me too..For Pete's sake,Egbert."He doesn't glance at the other.

Dirk then says loud enough for dave to hear him,"Sadly I wasn't kidding.Even Jake ended up here."
Terezi lets out a laugh,and says"I think you're right about that,Cool Kid."

xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 12 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 12:26 am

"Well, I'm- uh, sorry?" John said, tilting his head a bit confused.
He wasn't known to exactly keep secrets, at least not until he was confronted about it.

"Man, is everyone there or something?" Dave asked, a bit more quietly. "And of course I'm right. Shit would be wrong if I wasn't."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 12:35 am

Karkat just looks down at the ground,"He didn't even tell me he was dying because of cancer..."A guilty look is on his face.

Terezi had remarkably heard the other,"You're welcome to come ,You know.There's only a couple of people who aren't here and It'd be much cooler f you were here."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 am

"He... I- ...what?" John asked, shocked.
That is just weird, he couldn't even register any thoughts to say anything about it. It was shocking, upsetting.
He wondered if he would ever get cancer too, although in different timelines it was still a possibility.

"I appreciate the offer, but I wouldn't want to crash a party." Dave sighed "But.. it does sound fun."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 am

Karkat can't even muster to say anything,right now.not say another word,his eyes are fixed on the ground.
His eyes narrow dangerously,"And I can rightly blame myself for that crap."He then looks up at the other,"......"He sorta...wants a hug.

"It wouldn't technically be crashing,Your brother is here and so is your ectobiology sister..Besides I could just drag you here if i wanted to."Terezi says,a smirk prominent on her face.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 am

John looked at Karkat for a minute, noticing how upset he looked.
Without hesitating, he stepped a bit closer and wrapped his arms around the young troll, bringing him into a warm embrace.
"I'm so sorry." He muttered "I don't know what he meant to you or anything but I'm sorry for your loss."

Dave stayed silent for a moment.
"Alright, you win. I'll be over in a bit."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 am

"Don't worry about it.I'll be fine..."He glances at the ground before hesitantly hugging the other back.it's been sweeps since he had last got a hug,it could have been less but..He doesn't know.To Be precise,the last person he had gotten a hug from had been pre-scratch sufferer.

Terezi has to keep her contentment to herself,not daring to let the cool kid hear squeal"Okay,See You then."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 1:10 am

"I don't think you're going to be fine." John muttered.
Wow, that sounded a bit cocky. But in a way he knew that it was true.
"It's just sad..."

Dave turned off his computer and started to make his way out his apartment and towards Rose's house.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 1:25 am

Karkat shrugs,and says,letting go of the other,"I got used to it a sweep ago,John.Sure It's pretty..f*cking lonely..But i can deal with it."

Terezi turns off the computer,and lets out a barely audible squeal.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 10:34 am

John steps away from the other, and tilts his head.
"Lonely?" he asked "Theres nobody else? Is everyone else dead?"

Walking a few blocks, Dave finally reaches the house and knocks on the door, shoving both his hands into his pockets as he waited for someone to let him in.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Karkat lets out a chuckle and shakes his head,
"No..I just don't run into people often.There are others dead,Egderp...and as for everyone in my timeline,vriska,kanaya,aradia,gamzee and sollux are alive I think ..."

Terezi blinks,hearing him knock on the door.She gets up and heads to the door,opening it and pulling the other inside gently.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"Oh... Right, I guess that makes sense." John said, looking down and shifted his weight from one foot to the other.
He took a moment to look around, unsure of what else to say.

Dave allowed Terezi to pull him inside. He smirked at her and nodded.
"Sup."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Karkat just glances away,awkwardly.

Terezi smirks at him,"Well obviously I'm human for the moment due to sollux being a jerk,Other than that,The only thing that's up is nutella cake." Dirk remarks,"And your alien girlfriend has had 5 or 6 pieces of it."he then goes back to talking with roxy and jane.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 8:46 pm

"So... how did things end up in your timeline?" John asked, finding nothing better to ask.
His curiosity got the best of him, he really wanted to know.

"Ah, I knew there was something different about you." Dave said teasingly, then raised an eyebrow behind his shades "Nutella cake, huh?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm

"Aradia scratched the session..So i don't know..."Karkat murmurs,quietly. He's sorta uncomfortable saying that,since he knows very well he shouldn't exist if she scratched it.

"I'm not that different."Terezi said,sticking out her tongue before adding,"Yeah.Nutella Cake.."She pouts,"Why didn't you tell me you humans made something like nutella.It's amazing like..Like...The colour red."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

John frowned.
"Oh, alrighty." He said "I'm sorry about that..."

Dave simply shrugged.
"Didn't think it would exactly come up in conversation." He sighed "Nutella is pretty great though."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Karkat says"John you really should stop apologizing for my session's mistakes..."

Terezi remarks,"Well You're still the best ,strider ,though i can't eat you and i can eat nutella."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

"It's a habit." John shurgged, looking off to the side.

Dave smirked, although the girl probably didn't intend that in a certain way, he sure took it that way. But he would never actually say he did.
"Well, unless you're a cannibal you can eat me. Thank god you're not because that would just be weird."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 9:20 pm

"Ah.That explains it...."Karkat then pokes the other with a smirk on his face.

Terezi blinks behind her glasses and chuckles,"It would be weird to the max.Welp,I'm Certainly not a cannibal so you're safe,strider...For now.Kidding."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm

John stares at the younger troll for a minute, then grins and pokes him in the forehead. He then proceeds to turn away and bolt in the opposite direction.

Dave chuckled softly.
"Well, how about we go find that cake, hm?" He asked, wanting a piece.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Karkat blinks,before running after the other.Slowly,a smile appears on his face as he chases the other.
Bring It On,Egbert.

Terezi takes the other's hand and grins,walking into the kitchen before pointing at the three layer nutella cake.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 9:35 pm

John just kept dashing forward, not looking back since that is the worst thing you can do when being chased. He couldn't find anywhere to hide, he didn't really want to hide anyway.
He was going to win this, he needed to.

Dave glances at it, before grabbing a knife and cutting himself a small piece.
"So who made this?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Karkat dashes forwards before poking the other,and turning around as quickly as he can and taking off in a run.He doesn't want to lose.

Terezi says,cutting herself another slice"Jade and Your ecto-nephew made it i believe."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon May 21, 2012 9:47 pm

John gasped, quickly turned and chased after Karkat.
Man, were all trolls this fast?

Dave took a bite and nodded, approving the taste.
Not bad, not bad.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm

In the morning there's a knock at the door.Dave and Terezi had fallen asleep,Terezi was cuddled up to dave currently.
Vriska wakes up and yawns,sitting up and starting to head to the door to open it.

Karkat's asleep on the couch in the egbert house,the tv off.A book on his chest.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum