epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:19 am

Tyler's face immedietly lit up as he nodded.
"I would love to!!" He said happily "And don't worry, my dad is pretty grumpy too, as for the Nic Cage obsession, I can deal~"

Casey quickly hurried into the school then stopped a took a deep breath.
"Class won't start for another few minutes..." She muttered, then turned back and waited for Vriska.

John shrugged.
"Dave isn't the one to really talk about his feelings towards anyone... But I bet whatever it is, he has a thing for Terezi." He sighed deeply "I think their relationship could beat ours from how it use to be in the 'confusing as f*ck' category."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:31 am

Ash says jokingly,"Oh Trust me..It's more bad than you think it is.Mom has a man pillow of him."

Vriska stops walking,seeing someone she recognized."Rhett Lalonde!What are you doing here?"The Blonde boy stops in tracks,and turns around,giving her a confused look since he didn't recognize her at the moment.Vriska just walks over to him and mutters something in his ear."Oh."

Karkat lets out a laugh,"Actually..believe it or not..It's a bit less confusing.On the three years you and jade were stuck on that ship,while dave and rose were with us.Terezi and dave spent most of their time together doodling ironically."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 am

"Whoa! They have those?" Tyler asked, a bit surprised.

Casey looks towards the boy, knowing she's never seen him before. The girl walks up next to Vriska and eyes him. She took notice of the last name, then examined his features. She then deducted he was the son of Rose and Kanaya.
Then, she was a bit surprised again, not knowing they even had a son.

John nodded.
"Dave told me." He said and then turned around "And also the part where you bit his cape~"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:48 am

Ash nods,and says in a bit of a horrified tone"And casey burns them..and mom somehow gets a new one."

Rhett just blinks a bit surprised then says in a elegant tone,"Oh Mother didn't tell me that...Pleasure to make your acquaintance,Miss Casey."Vriska rolls her eyes and ruffles rhett's hair."He's sorta a stick in the mud at first.Because Fussyfangs and rosie raised him with manners."

Karkat's face just turned bright red,and he says,looking away."Well He shouldn't have messed with my schedule."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:52 am

"Probably a secret stash..." Tyler ponders. "Casey burns they... why exactly?"

Casey noticed his tone of point, the words he was using. Yep, this was their love child. She smiled softly and nodded.
"It's nice to meet you too." She said cheerfully.
She wasn't use this kind of attitude from anyone. But she could probably get use to it and become friends with him.

John blinked.
"Schedual? For what?" He asked, curiously, not knowing that part.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:59 am

"Because she finds them creepy,and I agree with her."Ash remarks.

Rhett flashes her a smile,before asking politely,"What's your first class?"It's his first day at school,believe it or not.His Mothers have home schooled him for the most part,thus explaining his manners and such.
Vriska just watches with a amused look in her eye.

Karkat just mutters,"I was trying to make a schedule for terezi's time..for her and i's hate dates along with daves's..coolkid...courtship with her."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:03 am

"It is kind of creepy, but maybe your Mom has a reason behind it?" Tyler asked "Besides, you know, having a crush on Nic Cage. Maybe it's comforting."

Casey blinks.
"Uh. Science, I'm pretty sure." She laughed, before grabbing her bag and pulling out her schedual. "Yep! Science~"
She then tilted her head. "You?"

It takes a while for John to register. His eyes wide before he lets out some laughter.
"Oh my god, are you serious?" He asked, laughing harder at the thought. "Th-that is just- oh my godddd!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Ash shrugs,he doesn't know but tyler could be right..

Rhett looks down at his schedule,before saying"Science as well."

"yes i'm serious and yes i know that it was incredibly stupid."Karkat remarks.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Tyler simply sighed. "Well, thats just my opinion, I could be looking into it too much." He said. "Shit, what class do we have first? I don't have my schedule."

"Oh! Cool! We can sit together... or something." Casey laughed, rubbing the back of her head. She then looked around briefly, watching everyone scurry along the hallways to get to their classes.

John tries to stop laughing, his eyes tearing up.
"O-Oh maaaaan." He drawled out, giggling. "I can't even think of anything to say to that... Just- wow."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Ash thinks for a moment,"I think we have art class first."He takes his scheldule out from one of his jacket pockets,"Yeah.That's it."

Rhett raises a eyebrow at people scurrying to their classes,before letting out a little laugh,"I'm assuming there's a lot of suck-ups at this school?"He asks casey,curiously.

"That it was ridiculous?"Karkat muttered,pouting.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 pm

"Damn." Tyler muttered "I'm the most uncreative person ever... Sometimes I hate art class."
The boy stopped walking and went to open his locker.

Casey nodded.
"Suck-ups, b*tches, wannabes. This school has them all." She sighed. "...I kind of just want to ditch today..."

John laughed and poked Karkat's cheek.
"Maybe just a bit." He sighed, turning away again and reaching over the couch for the remote.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Ash lets out a little laugh,"Well I'll see you in class Okay?"He then starts walking.

"Well-"Vriska starts to say,but then is interrupted,"You know ditching isn't allowed,Monster-girl~"Zack remarks,walking up.He then blinks at rhett,"There's a monster boy now to-"He's then cut off by vriska kicking him in the balls.

Karkat remarks,"You know i think they have a new nic cage movie out.."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm

"Yeah!" Tyler smiled, turning his head towards Ash, who kept walking.
He then blinked and slowly turned back towards his locker, his smile vanishing slowly.

Casey turns her head, ready to make a snarky remark towards Zack, only to catch at the last second, seeing Vriska kick him in the balls. She gasped but quickly burst out laughing.
"Oh god!! That's what you get motherfuckerrr~" She then looked at Vriska. "Good god, you are my idol."

John failed to reach for the remote, but he quickly turned his head to look at Karkat.
"...What?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am

Ash soon reaches the art class,and pulls out his sketch book.Little doodles have filled it up among other things,but he's still trying to finish a better sketch that he doesn't want tyler to see..Well at least yet.

Rhett just looks amused.
Vriska then glances at zack,"Oh.And idiot who's whimpering on the floor,You keep on being a little puppys,I'll come back and kick you there again."She looks at casey with a smirk on her face,"Soooooooo if we do ditch..where are we going?"She questions.

Karkat raises a eyebrow,"Didn't that movie you've been hyped up about for weeks come out on dvd today?"

xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Tyler gathered his sketchbook and pencil case, slowly closing his locker. He let out a sigh and walked towards his art class, trying his best to avoid bumping into anyone.

Casey simply shrugged and pushed her hair back.
"No clue~ I usually just roam the streets..." She sighed "Or go back home and fall asleep on the roof... But I doubt thats an option right now..."
She thought for a moment. "I guess to the mall? It's the closest place I can think of..."
Before moving forward towards the front entrance, Casey pulled her leg back and kicked Zack in the shin, hoping it hurt. She then stepped over him and continued walking slowly.

John's eyes lit up almost immediately, both from surprise and excitement.
"Holy crap! Was that today?!" He asked "I can't believe I actually forgot!!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 pm

He finishes the doodle,and quickly turns to another page,quickly sketching what it seems to be a design for a hoodie.

"Mall sounds good."Vriska remarks,following her.Rhett just starts to go to class,his mothers would kill him if he didn;t.

Karkat raises a eyebrow.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Tyler quickly walked into the class. spotting Ash and taking his usual seat next to the boy. He set his stuff down and looked over towards Ash.
"So, whatchya drawing?" He asked, curiously, honestly not able to see in that angle.

Casey quickly turned her head back to see Rhett heading to class. She pouted slightly, knowing it would be difficult to get to know the boy. She then smiled.
"It was nice meeting you!!" She called out to him.
She then quickly turned, linked her arm with Vriskas and sped out the front doors, pulling the girl along with her.

"Can we go out and get it?!" John asked, hopefully. "I know I have the money somewhere."
He looked at Karkat with pleading eyes, almost silently begging him.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm

"A hoody"Ash replies happily,adding in the fine details for it.It seems to be a black hoody with the 'light' symbol on it from sburb.

Rhett blinked and turned to say goodbye,but casey was already gone.
Vriska grins as they two continue to run to the mall,Once they reach the mall,Vriska glances around looking for any stores of interest before spotting one."Hot topic~"She murmurs happily.

"Sure,John."Karkat says."Honestly..I was buy it for you anyways...."He shrugs before saying,"I guess i can get a new video game instead."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Tyler nodded and smiled.
"That looks super cool!" He said "Such a sweet design too..."
He then sat up straight in his chair, opening his own sketchbook and waited for the teacher to start the class.

Casey turned her head towards the store and smiled.
"Oh! I love that store!!" She giggled happily. "Damn, I wish I didn't leave my wallet at home... There was this shirt I was interested in..."
She then quickly turned and walked closer towards the store.

"Ah! Okay!" John said happily, grabbing his jacket from the coat hanger and checked his wallet for the money, noticing he had at least enough left. He hung the jacket back up.
"Wait- what game are you getting?" He asked curiously, turning back towards Karkat.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Ash smiles back at him,"Thanks"He leans over and kisses tyler's cheek before quickly retreating and turning the page of his sketch book to a blank one.

Vriska follows her to the store,and walks inside.She pulls out her wallet from her jacket pocket,and opens it."Hmm Damn i should have more..."She pouts,being a avid treasure hunter and FLarper she had way more than 8888 dollars.What happened to her having 8 digits worth of money?

"Amnesia:The dark descent."Karkat answers,with a smirk on his face."I asked jade about it and she said it's really good."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Wide eyes, Tyler felt his face flush. He didn't turn his head to look at Ash, instead he looked around to see if anyone was giving them funny looks. When he realized nobody was he rested an elbow on the table, and practically faceplanted into his sketchbook for no apparent reason.

Casey pats Vriska's shoulder.
"It's okay, you have more then I do!" She laughed, knowing she only has about five dollars left in the wallet due to buying cigarette packs every two weeks.
The girl turned her head and started to browse through the shirts they had for sale.

John blinked and tilted his head.
"...That doesn't exactly sound like a happy game, but okay~" He laughed, walking towards the door and quickly putting on his shoes.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Ash just raises a eyebrow,and doesn't question it as he starts to listen to the teacher.It seems they're drawing portraits of a family member for homework.He smirks a bit,he has the perfect person for this.

Vriska lets out a laugh,"I'll buy then."She just looks through the dresses,"hmmm."She continues looking.

"It seems interesting though"Karkat remarked,following john outside.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:26 am

Tyler focused on thinking about who to draw for the assignment. He let out a troubled sigh when he finally realized no matter what, whoever he drew would turn out as a stick figure with little detail and it would probably only be worthy for an F.

Casey's eyes shifted towards Vriska and she walked over towards her friend. She glanced at the dresses and glared at them all.
"I can't believe people actually wear these..." She muttered "They're so uncomfortable, girly and just- Augh! I hate them!!"

John nodded.
"It does seem interesting." He said softly.
As they walked outside, John stayed close to Karkat. Then, slowly, he reached his hand over to take Karkat's hand. Lacing his fingers inbetween the others, he looked away to hide the small blush that started to form on his face.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Ash glances at tyler,seeing the look on his face.he blinks before asking quietly,"Hey what's wrong?"

Vriska shrugs,"They're okay..Personally,I only wear dresses for special occasions and when i and fussyfangs were moirails,She liked making me model her dresses."She scowls,before picking up a dress that seems to spider themed.She makes a face at it,"F*ck it,I'm just gonna bother aranea for a dress when your parents have their wedding."

Karkat's face flushes a bit as he leans over and kisses john on the cheek before leaning back,and starting to walk with john,their hands intertwined.He still can't get used to the idea that he's here with john,when it was only seemed like yesterday he was stuck on the meteor,waiting to die in a room with 11 of his friends.It's hard to imagine a couple years ago that he'd be here right now with john.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Tyler snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Ash. He blinked a few times before shaking his head.
"Nothing, don't worry about it." He said softly, a smile on his face.
He would hate to be that one kid who complained about his work anyway.

Casey laughed.
"At least you're lucky you get to pick your own dress... Since I'm being forced to be the flower girl, a dress is being made for me..." Casey sighed "Bet you anything just so Mom can get back at me for burning his man pillow, it's going to be fucking pink."
She glanced over towards a dress which seemed to be a corset and carefully took a peek at it, before scowling and stepping away.

John looked over towards Karkat, feeling his lips against his own cheek. A dorky smile placed on his face as he happily looked ahead of him as they walked down the street.
He couldn't believe it himself, soon enough, they will be married. Or as Karkat put it 'Matesprit Married'. Either way, he couldn't deny he was excited, although a bit nervous. Thinking back, their relationship didn't start off so good. Despite thinking of these times, John's smile never faded.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum