epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME TRAVEEEEEL

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TIME TRAVEEEEEL - Page 3 Empty Re: TIME TRAVEEEEEL

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Karkat just walked downstairs only to see that terezi was moving around his stuff,to make room for other stuff.He just blinked at this since the objects seemed to be moving by themselves.He raised an eyebrow,and quickly pestered terezi on trollian.

Ash blinked at this,amused.Welp,This game was going to be fun.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 pm

"What in the ever living f*ck is going on?" Casey asked, looking shocked as she watched things move around.

"C'mon lets go downstairs..." John said, opening his door and nearly running down the stairs.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Karkat said,"Terezi's apparently.Her words,not mine 'Rearranging my items so she can put relevant stuff there.'..."He then watched as she put the alchemiter down on the floor..He wondered what it did.

Ash nodded,and quickly followed his mother down the stairs,glancing around as he did so.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Casey nodded and just stared at the alchemiter. She crossed her arms and leaned against a wall.
"This is f*cking weird, dude." She muttered to herself.

As John reached the living room, he turned back towards Ash.
"So why are you here anyway? I never saw you before?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Karkat just nodded,and said"Welcome to my f*cking life"He watched as terezi put down the totem lathe,He glanced at it and said"Well time to see what this f*cking shit does"

Ash said "I was looking for my sister"He shrugged,and said"She wandered off again."Not totally a lie if you thought about it,He had been looking for casey but she hadn't wandered off.He quickly messaged his sister,'So what's going on now?'
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Casey stayed at her place and checked her PDA.
"I'm playing that game... the one that they neglected on telling us." She typed.
She shoved her PDA in her back pocket of her jeans.
"Anything you need me to do? I feel like I'll just be in your way." She said.

"Again?" John laughed "How old is she?"
He thought this was strange, he hadn't seen this guy or his 'sister' around here.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Karkat shrugged,and looked at the girl,"You can do whatever you want."He then asked,"Though if it's possible can you help me get that open?"He looked at the cruxtuderthingy(iforgotwhatit'scalled)),He noticed that it had started counting down...and that was making karkat anxious in a way.

"She's my twin so only a few mintues younger than me?"Ash said,laughing a bit.He knew john,his mother,must think he was strange since he had never seen him around town before but this was like..a couple of years before ash had even been born.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Casey pushed herself off the wall and walked over towards the object he had pointed towards. She examined it for a minute before attempting to get it open.

John raised his eyebrow and stopped infront of the fireplace.
"16 and she wanders around?" John asked "That's pretty weird, I wonder how your parents could even manage her."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Karkat thought for a moment before grabbing a book,and hitting the top of cruxtuder and watching as the top of it popped off of it and it started to count down,as a blue cylinder and the kernel sprite came out of it."Hm"He picked up the blue cylinder and glanced at the totem lathe."Think that's what it's supposed to go to?"he asked.

"She's their little girl,You'd probably get along with her if you met her"Ash commented,knowing that his mother and his sister got along pretty well.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Casey stepped back and crossed her arms, pouting.
"I f*cking loosened it." She muttered.

John's expression relaxed as a slight blush crossed his face.
"So... is she cute...?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Karkat just rolled his eyes and said"okay you did"He then took the totem,and quickly put in the totem lathe.After what ever the f*ck the totem lathe did to it,he took it the alchemiter then.

Ash nodded,finding this awkward"Yeah,I guess so"He shrugged,and said"I would show you a picture of her but i have none on my pda"his mother had just asked if his sister was cute,blaargh.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Casey pouted and let out a sigh.
"I still did." She muttered, leaning back against the wall.

John laughed and shook his head.
"Don't worry about it dude, I don't exactly have interest in trolls." He said "Even if they're half trolls."
He turned to look at the front door, noticing a bookshelf was blocking it off. Frustrated, he started to talk to Rose about it.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Once karkat had finished with the whatever the heck he was doing,He quickly checked on gamzee since he was his server player and gamzee was his client,He glanced outside the window and saw that the landscape had drastically changed..Now having red...was that..Karkat quickly shook his head,Welcome to the land of haze and blood,He thought,Deciding there was no better name for it.

Ash thought,You say that now,it'll change most likely or else how the hell was casey and i born? "Let me get that"Ash said,picking up the book case and moving it out of the way of the door,effortlessly.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Casey looked out the window before rushing towards it and peering outside.
"What the-" She started, but her mouth hung slightly open.
She didn't remember seeing this before.

John stared at Ash in amazement.
"How did you do that?!" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:43 pm

"I have..No..fucking clue"He said,before hearing his trollian go off upstairs,"Must be sollux"He murmured,walking upstairs and checking his messages,He then growled at his computer after having a chat with sollux,He quickly logged off trollian and opened the code that would supposedly blow up his computer.

Ash laughed a bit,and said"I have no clue,I've been able to do that since i was 8"when he looked like 8,He had been able to drag his mom around against his will.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Casey sighed and walked upstairs.
She was tired of walking everywhere, honestly, she didn't know why. She assumed it was because she wasn't meant to be in the past and it was messing up her future.
She peered into Karkat's room and rested against the doorframe.

"Wow, thats really amazing!!" The boy said, his blue eyes wide with interest.
He reached for the handle to the door not and peered out the window, seeing his dad pull into the driveway.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:03 am

"You know,You can take a nap if you want"Karkat said,sensing her tiredness."The couch is pretty comfy i guess"He just watched as the code began to execute.

"Thanks"he murmured,giving the other boy a smileAsh just watched as the man who would have been his grandpa if he wasn't dead pull into the driveway,Casey had wanted a picture of him,and he would get it when his mother wasn't looking.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:08 am

"N-No, I'm fine." Casey stuttered, shaking her head and putting on a brave face.
She pulled out her PDA and messaged her brother.
"Somethings wrong here... I'm feeling really weird." She typed with great difficulty.

John watched as his dad got out of the car and went over towards the mailbox. He sighed and stepped back.
"Finally hes home..." He muttered to himself.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 am

Karkat just watched her for a second,and said"Just take a nap,Honestly.Stop being gogdamn f*cking stubborn,It's obvious you're tired."He watched as his computer went through the code twice..and then his computer exploded.In.His.Face."F*CK"

Ash nodded quietly,and then quickly texted back:'It's strange..I'm trying not pass out,I think i have a bit more energy than you ..but..It's getting there.'
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 am

"I don't need you telling me what to f*cking do. I'm fine, now shut the f*ck up and-" Casey started, then staring over towards the computer which had just exploded in her fathers face.
She covered her mouth and burst out laughing, then quickly messaged her brother.
"Dad's computer exploded! Oh my god!! HAHAHAHAHA"

The door opened and John's dad walked in, turning his head to meet eyes with his son.
"Hi, Dad." He said, flashing him a smile.
His dad ruffled his hair and looked over towards Ash.
"Whos this?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 am

Karkat just glared at this,and pouted slightly."Goddamn it i hate sollux right now"He mumured.

Ash quickly said,"I'm Ash captor,John's friend and It's a pleasure to meet you ,Sir"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 am

Casey crouched over, her arm holding her stomach as she kept laughing.
"O-Oh god!! You're such a dumbass!! Hahahaha!!" She said, unable to control herself.

John's dad raised an eyebrow and laughed.
"It's nice to meet you too." he said "now if you excuse me, I have a cake to bake."
The man then walked into the kitchen, John staring at him with an expression of disbelief.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:21 am

Karkat just rolled his eyes and said,"It could have been worse!"He just glared at the other,narrowing his eyes a bit.

Ash just glanced at john,wondering why he was staring at his father in disbelief.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:29 am

"I don't see how that... would be... possible..." Casey said, her laughter dying down.
She felt her head begin to get lighter, her vision blurred a lot and she colapsed to the floor, trying to keep herself up, but only for her hand to slide down the wall. She saw nothing but darkness and wasn't able to hear anything.
Obviously, she passed out.

John sighed and shook his head.
"Let's go back upstairs." He muttered, turning on his heel to walk up the steps again.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 am

Karkat just picked her up and murmured,"Told ya you needed some rest" as he put her down gently on the couch,He then sauntered from his room to see his lusus dead due to him stupidly blowing up his computer.He wouldn't cry,He just offered him a silent apology.A silent apology for killing him as terezi prototyped his kernel sprite with his dead's lusus's remains and a naruto manga book.He walked out of the house,determined to find something in this strange place even if it was covered with his own blood.

Ash nodded,"Okay"as he followed the other upstairs,he quickly messaged his sister.'I met grandpa..He was awesome' though he didn't know the other had passed out.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next