epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME TRAVEEEEEL

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TIME TRAVEEEEEL Empty TIME TRAVEEEEEL

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Ash groaned as he woke up,He had hit his head..Where was he?..Why was he out in the middle of public and not in house?The boy got up and started to head home,wondering what had happened.

Karkat Vantas yawned as he glanced around his hive,he took a seat at his computer,and looked at his friends on trollian.Ah..Sollux was on,He narrowed his eyes.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

TIME TRAVEEEEEL Empty Re: TIME TRAVEEEEEL

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Casey's eyes blinked open. Everything around her was dark, which seemed very unusual. She lifted her head up, as well as pushing her body up to sit up. She placed her hand on her forehead and closed her eyes.
She then stood up and looked around, seeing nothing but hallways, doors and a set of stairs. Raising an eyebrow, she wondered why she was even here. She knew it was in Alternia, but she couldn't understand what brought her here.
"Hello?" She called out, hoping she could get the attention from one of the trolls to help her out.

John quickly stepped out of his room, being awake for a while. He was fully dressed. He fixed his glasses and walked downstairs to the kitchen in order to get breakfast.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Katkat had heard someone speak but dismissed it as it being someone outside,He snarled at what sollux had said,"F*CK YOU SOLLUX!"He then muttered,"Why the f*ck did i decide to even play this stupid game with you motherfuckers"He leaned back in his chair.

Ash contiuned walking,he glanced around confused.Had he been in this area of town before?He checked his pda,to find no one on his pesterchum list.Not even casey.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Casey heard the yelling. She recognized her own Dad's voice, but it sounded a bit more different. She blinked and headed in that direction. She stopped in front of the door where she heard him yelling and knocked on it, still wondering what was going on.

John saw nothing of interest in his kitchen so he shrugged it off, grabbed his PDA and quickly headed outside to check the mail.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Karkat blinked at the knocking on his door,and He got up from his chair,furrowing his brow as he opened the door,only to see a girl a bit taller than him.."Who the f*ck are you?"He asked.

Ash soon reached where he was at,and just watched john from a distance from behind a house..What the..
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Casey looked down at the surprisingly short troll. It looked like her Dad... But her father was always taller then her. She knew she obviously wasn't in the same timeline she was in before.
"Well, that was f*cking rude." She said, narrowing her eyes at him "I'm lost, wanted to get some help and I get greeted like that?"

John opened the mailbox and peered inside, taking out a few letters from his friends. He stood there and looked them all over for a minute.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Karkat just gave the girl a glare,"Well somehow you're in my fucking hive and-"He was then interrupted by the sound of his trollian going off,He just walked back over to his hivetop,and glanced at it"Oh great..it's eridan"He muttered,annoyed.

Ash debated what to do,he was a bit scared.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Casey leaned against the door, her eyes lit up as she smirked evilly.
"Eridan, huh?" She asked, her voice grew darker and deeper.

John looked around for a minute, the feeling of being watched caused him to shiver.
"...Is anyone around?" He asked, still looking around.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 pm

"Yeah,He's...a complete...Fuckass"Karkat muttered,his eyes darkening as he received another message.

Ash just blinked,and peeked his head out from behind the house,giving john a shy wave.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Casey shrugged and walked over towards Karkat, reading over his shoulder.
"Yeah, a total fuckass..." She muttered, "I could always take care of him... Although.. you- I mean... my father never let me."

John raised an eyebrow at the strange boy.
"Hey... you don't look- ...Are you one of those trolls?" He asked, with wide eyes.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Karkat had noticed her slip up,and just said"Well You could always sneak out and kick his ass"He glanced at his hivetop,watching as vriska signed online."Ah...She's online"He murmured.

Ash shook his head,quickly."N-no,I'm h-half human.And I do know who you're talking about"Ash murmured.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 pm

"Not as easy as it seems... I live on earth, actually..." Casey muttered, her long hair falling over her shoulder.
"Oh! Vriska!!" She said happily, her mood suddenly brightening.

"Half human...?" He asked "So you're also half troll... And who am I talking about then?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Karkat blinked at this,wondering what the f- earth was."You know her?"He asked,curiously.How the hell did she know vriska.

Ash said,"I'm just gonna guess, carcinoGeneticist aka Karkat?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Casey caught herself and her eyes widened.
"...Uh... How old are you?" She asked, changing the subject and looked at him.

"That asshole?" John asked "...Now that I think about it... from what I heard you do look like him.. I've never actually seen him, but he was described to me once..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 pm

"13 years aka.6 solar sweeps,you?"Karkat said,not even caring that john was online as he replied to sollux.

Ash said,"He's a douche bag who likes to rant."He then added,steering the conversation away from why he looked like karkat"Have you seen the new nic cage movie yet?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Casey stopped and thought about it. She shook her head.
"Let's just say I'm 16..." She muttered, before standing up straight to flip her hair back over her shoulder.
She then felt herself start to get drowsy. She place her hand on her forehead and watched as her vision blurred then went back to normal.

John's eyes lit up.
"Of course I have! I love Nic Cage! He's so great!!" he said, smiling happily towards the taller boy.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 pm

"Huh."Karkat murmured,wondering what was up with this strange girl as he contiuned to talk to sollux,"Sollux's sending me a game file later,Would you like to play?"((SBURB!))

Ash nodded,grinning"I love con air!Can i just say that movie is my favorite that he's in?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:25 pm

"...Play?" Casey asked, returning her arm back to her side as she tilted her head "...Why the f*ck not?"
She shrugged and leaned over to look over his shoulder again, noticing her Mom was online.
"Hey! It's Mom!" She said, pointing to the bright blue name, then catching what she said "...Shit..."

John gasped.
"Thats my favorite movie!! It's so great!!" he said "yet everyone just thinks it's lame."

KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Karkat blinked at that,and said"Egbert's your mom?How?"He was just confused ,wondering how the f*ck egbert could be her mom,when egbert was 3 years younger than her.Unless there was some kind of Time Paradox going on.

Ash said"Well most people have no taste!My sister doesn't even like it and yet her name is 'casey'."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:43 pm

"U-Uhm... I meant... John...." Casey said, trying to cover up her tracks "Sorry, I was thinking of something else... and I kind of slipped up... Heh..."
She stood up and rubbed the back of her head, blushing a bit a cursing inwardly at herself.

"Your sister has no taste then!!" John said "If I was her Dad, I would force her to love him!!!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Karkat just shook his head,"I'm just not going to ask.I'll find out for my self..Eventually"He mused,before staring at the code that sollux had sent him,"Note to self:Do not run that f*cking code"He murmured,seeing as it would make his computer explode.

Ash nodded,and said"Our mom tried to make her love him!But failed!"ash was trying not to slip up.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 pm

"Yeah... I guess you will..." Casey said.
She took in his choice of words and laughed. "Wow, you swear a lot more now..."

John smiled.
"Your Mom must be amazing!" He said "She should listen to your Mom, instead of being stubborn. Everyone must give in to the god that is Nic Cage.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:05 am

Karkat let out a chuckle and said,"It's just a habit of mine.Can't really get rid of it"

Ash laughed a bit, and nodded,not bothering to correct john that His Mom was a he,because he'd end slipping up and telling the other that he's his mom."Yeah,but Casey takes after dad.She swears like him too,if only dad liked nic cage then everyone in my family would like him"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 am

"I have the same habit, it's fine." Casey admited, laughing "My Mom makes me try to control it. She can't accept who I am. But I'm wearing her down."
She then sighed and pulled out her PDA, trying to see where her brother was.
"For f*cks sake, Ash... where are you?" She muttered to herself.

"Casey...?" John asked "Thats her name?"
He laughed and leaned against the mailbox, shaking his head "I could tell her Dad must be pretty cranky... wait... If you're half-troll... then she must be too... then your Dad or Mom must be a troll, right?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 am

"She'll most likely give up"Karkat shrugged,"The advantage of having a lusus is that they listen to you and are more like butlers"He wondered who this ash was.

"Dad's a troll,and I'm pretty sure you haven't met him"Ash answered,blatantly lying.He had gotten good at it,He needed to be good at it.He checked his pda again,seeing casey was online.He quickly typed in,'casey where are you?'
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next