epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Skip LIKE A BOSS

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Time Skip LIKE A BOSS Empty Time Skip LIKE A BOSS

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 pm

It's been a whole year. A whole year ever since the birth of those two strange kids of two very different people.
It was actually the first day of high school for these two kids, who look similar to teens, only being born a year ago on this very day.
"Mom!" A female voice rang out "I can't find my jacket!!"

John sighed deeply, looking up from his food. It was too early to deal with this. He sighed as he watched his daughter walk into the kitchen. One year old and she looked 16. She wore a tight grey tank top to show off her surprisingly curvy body. She also wore blue shorts that happened to show off more leg then John was comfortable with. Along with that, she wore ripped fishnets with a pair of knee high converse. Her long black hair placed over one shoulder, the ends of it dyed a bright blue.
"I haven't seen it, hunny. Have you checked the closet?" He asked.

"Oh shit! That's right! I put it there after coming home last night!" She said, laughing "Thanks, Mom!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Time Skip LIKE A BOSS Empty Re: Time Skip LIKE A BOSS

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Karkat then murmured to his son in a low whisper,"If anyone touches your sister in a inappropriate way,I want you to kick their asses"
Both son and Father had changed in a couple of ways,
Ash had grown his hair longer until it had reached his shoulders(think emo hair),his hair ended in bright red streaks with his bangs red as well.He wore a breaking Benjamin t shirt,under his checker boarded hoodie.With his regular ripped jeans and black converse.The only thing he had left of his childhood was a well cared for pikachu backpack(In my town,child things are pretty popular,I saw a girl with a spider man backpack at my highschool the other day.)
Karkat had remained unchanged appearance wise,except his eyes were tinged with red.All trolls's eyes, once beginning to come of age,were tinged with the color of their blood,He also was a bit taller and his hair had changed a bit..Another change was that karkat almost never stayed home at night anymore,unless john specifically asked him to,This was due to the sleep rage that was getting worse.
Trolls' dreams were covered in blood and war,unless they slept in sopor slime.The only thing that kept their dreams relatively normal.
Ash nodded,"Okay,Dad~"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Casey quickly left the kitchen, she then saw Karkat and Ash standing there. Smiling, she skipped over towards them and slung her arm around her twin.
"Hey, Bro~" She said, poking his cheek "You're going to make people drop dead from how awesome you look!"
She was always nice to those who she was close with. But anyone she didn't know, and her guard would always be up.
Her blue eyes gazed at her father and she flashed him a bright smile.
"Morning, Daddy!" She said.

John placed his empty place in the sink and walked towards the living room. He sleepily grunted a 'morning' to Karkat and Ash and walked into his room, closing the door behind him.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Ash smiled happily,"Thanks sis.You're gonna knock out those guys with how gorgeous you look"He said,He was often mellow and wasn't really that grumpy.He made friends easily,and usually didn't have a clue about what going on.
Karkat said,"Morning,Casey"He then glanced at her outfit,saying"You be careful today,Okay?"Yeah like karkat was one to talk,when he got in fights all the time.He just hoped that Ash would be the protective brother so karkat wouldn't have to come down there,and kick someone's ass for hurting 'his baby girl'
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Casey laughed and hugged her brother tightly. She then detached herself from Ash and put a hand on her hip, rolling her eyes at her father.
"Daaad~ You know I can handle myself." She said, pouting a bit "And don't send Ash in to follow me, and don't come follow me yourself. I'm not little anymore."
She then walked over towards the closet and pulled out her leather jacket.
"Besides, I like to have some fun too~" She said, winking and laughing.

John walked out of his room, fully dressed in jeans and a blue t-shirt. He eyed his daughter for a minute then sighed deeply.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Karkat just scowled,and muttered"Fine."He just yawned and said,"Vriska's dragging me to a get together with the others anyways.God,Eridan's gonna be as pathetic as ever"He muttered.
Ash laughed a bit,and said"when is eridan not pathetic?"He had met the troll once,and had discovered him to be just as pathetic as his dad had said.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Casey put on her jacket and walked back over towards her dad, giving him a sweet smile while he hands were behind her back.
"Daaad~ Can I beat the shit out of Eridan?" She asked "It'll be doing everyone a favor~"
She had also met Eridan once. He then attempted to try something with her and pissed her off to no end. Before she even got close to killing him, she was pulled away.

"Casey, you aren't going to beat the shit out of anyone." John had said, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms "You should act more like a lady then some biker chick who wants nothing more then bloodshed."

The girl had rolled her blue eyes and turned her head to look at John.
"Maybe because bloodshed is more fun then being a 'lady'. You get stomped on and left behind. I'm not going to be like that." She muttered.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Karkat laughed a little,"No,Casey.Sorry,Kanaya already has dibs on slashing him in half with a chainsaw."He then added,"And john,She doesn't act like a biker chick.Biker chicks are much more Aggressive."
Ash said,"Like vriska?...wait.nevermind..She has no need to be aggressive when she scares the f*ck out even you dad."
"She does not"Karkat muttered.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:02 pm

John looked at Karkat and sighed.
"And Casey is just getting more agressive everytime she learns something new. It's all those action movies, I swear..." He sighed.

Casey sighed and pouted. "They aren't as much action as suspense, Mom. What would you rather me watch? Romance? Sorry, but not my style."
She sighed deeply and grabbed her black bag. She slung it over her shoulder and walked towards the front door, opening it and looking back at Ash.
"We should get going before Mom's head explodes, Ash." She said.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Ash nodded,and said"Bye mom!"He walked out but not before saying,"dad you are so afraid of vriska"
Karkat just pouted as the two teens walked out and started heading to school
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Casey laughed at her brothers last statement and walked down the street with him.
"You know, just as a punishment, he probably won't take us to see anyone there for a while, right?" She said, then she sighed deeply "Not like it matters, we can just get there ourselves."

John stood up straight and laughed.
"Scaredy karkitty." He said, walking past the troll.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Ash laughed a bit,"Yeah and It's not like He can stop them from talking to us on pester chum"He contiuned walking with his sister,before stopping and staring at the school.

Karkat just stood up straight,and said"I'm not f*cking scared of her.Maybe gamzee when he's sober but that's it , i have no fears"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am

Casey stopped walking, only a few steps infront of her brother. She turned back to look at him, then looked towards the school.
"Are you scared...?" She asked "Because you know if anything happens, I'll kill everyone."

John rolled his eyes and walked back into the kitchen to wash his dishes.
"Karkat, you say you're not scared of anything, but only people scared of just about everything says that." The boy said, turning on the water as he started to scrub his plate clean.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 am

Ash just shook his head,"It's just so big"He murmured,starting to walk with his sister again.He was being extra cautious today.

"John I'm actually serious,Nothing really scares me anymore after being flirted with by eridan"Karkat remarked,"Now that is a story i will never tell you"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:30 am

Casey nodded and linked arms with her brother, always showing her clingy side to him only. She considered him her best friend after all.
"Big or not, we've faced worse." She said "Like Mom and Dad fighting, buckets falling everywhere... I still need to slap Eridan for that..."

John sighed deeply and finished washing his plate, drying it and setting it back in the cupboard.
"Not like you tell me much anyway." He stated, walking out of the kitchen as he went back on the couch.
His blue eyes went back up towards the troll.
"You know they almost caught you last night, right?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 am

Ash adored his sister,and would do anything she would ask because they were best friends,though there were certain things he wouldn't do like help her convince john karkat to get a cat. Ash nodded,and said"I still can't believe that f*cking happened"He gave his sister a small smile,"Gotta remember though,Nepeta kicked his ass for that"He cringed at that memory,Purple blood had stained the walls that night.

"If i told you,You would panic...and They did?"Karkat said,his eyes widening a bit before murmuring,"I really need to be more careful then"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 am

The girl smiled softly towards her brother, laughing a bit from those memories.
"That was one of the greatest times though." She sighed "Although that night took quite a turn."
She shivered as she remembered hearing what their parents had done. It was kind of great to know they weren't fighting, but also disturbing.

"I panic over everything, you should know that by now." John sighed deeply, then he nodded "Casey was the first to come downstairs after you left, Ash followed her too. I guess they were still awake with Ash playing his pokemon games. They started to question me, so I told them you went over to see Dave to talk or something."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 am

"Yeah it was,Man were they loud that night,and who would have known that dad's a tease?"Ash chuckled.

"Ah"Karkat murmured quietly,he really should have been more careful but he said,"They're going to find out eventually right?"He shifted his eyes away from john,not caring to look the other in the eye.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 am

Casey mimicked a gag and started to laugh.
"Mom didn't seem to put up with that too easily." She giggled, flipping her hair back with her free hand "I think Dad knows we heard them, from how he was acting the next morning. Mom on the other hand..."

John nodded. "They aren't oblivious." He said "They're smart, so they'll find out on their own eventually."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:23 am

Ash nodded,and said"You know,Mom keeps on saying that dad's going out to speak to dave.when he's not home at night...I don't think that's the truth"

"Casey might already know,Ash though He'll eliminate all the other possibilities first before getting to the truth"Karkat just glanced down at the carpet.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 am

"That's because he's sneaking out and not coming back the entire night." Casey said flatly, staring directly infront of her with a straight face.
She had known this for a while, actually. Last night was when she finally mustered up the courage to ask about it.

John layed down on his stomach on the couch, looking up at Karkat.
"So if they question you, what are you going to say?" He asked "I don't even know why you leave at night. I just didn't bother to question you."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:39 am

Ash just blinked at this surprised,He had suspected something like that but was hoping it wasn't true,"Where do you think he goes?"He asked,all of the humor in his tone disappearing.

Karkat thought about it for a moment,"I have no idea."He just shook his head.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:48 am

Casey simply shrugged and watched as girls and boys eyed them, a few giving her brother lustfilled glances.
"Probably Alternia. He hates earth, remember?" She stated.

John sighed and pushed himself up.
"Maybe you can lay low for a bit? Like, possibly not leave for a day or two to throw them off track?" John asked "That way, they won't question you as soon."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:05 am

Ash just walked with his sister into the office to get their schedules"Well yeah he does"He was handed his schedule,and the lady handed casey's hers.Ash glanced down his schedule then at his sister's"No classes together"

"Okay,I guess I'll do that then"Karkat shrugged,if he sleepraged,hopefully john could snap him out of it.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 am

"F*ck..." She muttered, then smirked "And I was really hoping to set you up with someone in your class, but I don't think that'd be a problem from all the looks you're getting now~"
Casey raised her hand to her mouth to mimick a school girl giggle. She then nudged her brother and ran off.
"See you later~"

John nodded and fixed his shirt, taking the blanket that was on the couch.
"I might as well wash this then." He sighed "Casey had been watching movies last night with that extra buttery popcorn. Probably got on it."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next