epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Skip LIKE A BOSS

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Time Skip LIKE A BOSS - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Skip LIKE A BOSS

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:32 am

Ash Blinked confused,and just walked out of the office ,and headed to his class...Best Mistake in his life.

Karkat just nodded,and asked"Would you like any help?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:44 am

Casey's entire personality changed right when she left her brothers side. Her smile disappeared, her eyes sharpened as everyone stared at her. She didn't exactly care anyway.

John raised an eyebrow at Karkat.
"Uh, sure." he said, flashing him a soft smile "It won't exactly take long... but alright."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Ash's grin disappeared his eyes gained a mischievous glint as he smirked at all of the humans,he soon reached his class and took his seat in the back .Yep.Time to f*ck with people's minds.

Karkat nodded,He just really...wanted to make it up to john.They only have about a year left with each other,depending if karkat gets a matesprit,or a kisemesis in this year.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 pm

A slim boy quickly rushed to his spot in the back, taking his bag to search through it. He let out a groan as he started to panic a little. He looked towards his right to see a boy that looked to his age. Although he was a little strange with the skin color and the horns, he found him kind of... cute... He quickly knocked off his dazed look and reached over to tap him lightly on the shoulder.
"E-Excuse me... Do you have an extra pen?" He asked nervously, his face turning a bit red.

Casey turned into her next class, ignoring all the rude stares she got from snobby looking girls and sat in the corner in the back, leaning back into her chair as she pulled out her PDA and looked for people to pester.

John gathered the blanket tightly and walked towards the laundry room. He had only recently created that room in order to get things washed easily at home. He set the blanket down and started to look around for the fabric softener along with the deterginte.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Ash looked up from his desk,and looked towards the slim boy,"Let me check"He quickly searched his pikachu backpack before find a pen and handing it to the slim boy,He looked over his carefully before deciding he was...actually cute,"My name's Ash..and yours?"

Karkat followed the other into the laundry room,glancing around.This is what he gets when he's barely here now,He spots the abric softener along with the detergent.He picks them both up and hands them to john,guessing that this was what he was looking for.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:09 am

"My names Tyler..." He said, smiling softly towards the other "It's nice to meet you!"
His green eyes sparkled brightly as his blond hair swooped down a bit over them.

Casey smirked as she saw her fathers name who happened to be online.
"Heeeeeeeey, Daddy~" She had typed.

John spun around to look at Karkat. Smiling towards him as he took them off of the trolls hands.
"Thanks!" He said, turning back towards the washing machine to put them both in.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 am

Ash gave the other a smile back,"Nice to meet you as well"He then glanced back at his desk,a undetectable blush on his cheeks.

Karkat just said to john,giving the other a small smile"No problem"He then felt his pda vibrate and saw that his daughter had messaged him,He quickly typed in a reply"Oh hey,How's school so far?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:22 am

"So... You must be new here right?" He asked.
Tyler didn't want to point out Ash's weird... traits, obviously he didn't want to seem rude.

"Shit. I want to go home. These snobby little b*tches keep staring at me, it smells like a f*cking gym in here and I'm pretty sure Ash is going to get raped." Casey texted her father.

John finished up and put the blanket inside the washing machine, closing the lid and turning it on to turn and look at Karkat.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 am

"Yeah..Me and My twin sister are both new here"Ash just murmured,shyly.

Karkat blinked at this,and said"Hey John,Apparently Our son is going to get raped according to our daughter"He just texted her back,"Try to tough it out,They keep staring at you,F*cking slap them."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:36 am

Tyler laughed.
"Yeah, that made sense, I never saw you here before... if you want, I could take you around the school like a tour?"

"Dad... I'll do much worse then slap them. And not a thing about your son being raped, yet you tell me to be careful. Sexist much, Daddy?" She had texted, glaring at her PDA a bit.

John's face turned into shock.
"He's going to lose his virginity younger then I did?!" He asked "What the hell?!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 am

Ash nodded,and said,laughing a bit"That'd be nice"

Karkat laughed a bit and said,"Well John...She could just be kidding"He then texted his daughter back,'you do realize if your brother was going to lose his virginity,He'd be on top?'
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 am

"I'd ask if your sister wanted to come... but I think I ran into her in the hall and she looks kind of... uh... not interested in anyone getting close." Tyler had said, remembering her cold blue eyes glaring daggers into him.

Casey rolled her eyes "Funny how you assume this, father. Top, bottom, middle, left, right, it doesn't matter. Everyone is staring at him as if they're going to jump his bones that very minute. Your son could lose his innocence and you don't even care. Shame on you, Daddy."

John shrugged and started to walk out the laundry room.
"Still... Joking or not, he's probably going to lose it before I did." He muttered, slumping down on the couch "Why did they both turn out so damn perfect?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 am

Ash tilted his head confused,and shrugged"Well She acts different around me then"

Karkat followed john out of the laundry room,and texted back"Well,he told me to stop babying him,So i'm going to do just that.Honestly,If I had gotten my way,I would make sure to follow you to school.but i'm not.Ash and you can do whatever you want until a certain point for example..No smoking,or any of that fucking crap"He withheld the fact that he had lost his virginity much faster then john did or ash would.He then glanced at john ,and said"I have no idea"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 am

"Hm... Well since homeroom is almost over, why don't I give you a tour?" He asked "Before our first class."

"Dad... Augh... Fine, whatever... By the way, am I allowed to go visit Vriska after school?" Casey had typed, giving up on argueing with her father.

John laid down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling.
"Do you think he'll do it?" He asked "I don't see him losing it after Casey, thats for sure, from the way you glare at everyone who crosses her path."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:32 am

Ash just murmured shyly,"Okay"

Karkat texted his daughter back,'Yeah,might wanta check if she's at home though.I believe she mentioned yesterday about going to mess with tavros"

Karkat glanced at john,thinking for a moment."I'm not sure whether he'll do it or not,But Yeah,I can't see him losing it after casey either even if he is oblivious at times"It had taken them a month to explain to ash that ash from pokemon wasn't named after him.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:40 am

The bell suddenly rang. Tyler got up and looked towards Ash, holding out his hand.
"C'mon!" He said, flashing him a warm smile.

Casey sighed and got up, pushing her hair back over her shoulder.
"Yeah, I'll check later on... Wait- I don't remember you going to Alternia yesterday...?" She texted.

John let out a deep sigh.
"Well, he is a guy... he can't just not have sex and be fine with it. He's at that stage." He muttered softly "He might be a bit slow, but when theres something he wants, he wants it instantly."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 am

Ash got up and took the other boy's hand,flashing him a happy grin.

A boy just snorted at casey,he honestly what the hell was she,since she had horns.He'd bother her about it too.He walked up to her,and then asked about the horns,saying she looked like a freak

Karkat quickly texted back,'i talked to her on trollian"Trollian was the troll version of pesterchum,a lame excuse he knew.But he had a sneaking suspicion that casey might already know.He then looked at john,and nodded in agreement.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:03 am

Tyler then pulled Ash out of the classroom, walking down the hall as he pointed out everything.

Casey raised an eyebrow towards the boy, she scoffed and laughed.
"I might be a freak, but, baby..." She muttered, tugging at his hair to pull him close, and smirked "I'm the greatest freak you'll ever meet."
She ignored the vibrating motion from her PDA and kepy eyecontact with the boy.

John turned his head back towards the blank TV, looking down at the ground in thought about how things have gone so far.
"I wonder how things would have turned out if we never... you know..." He muttered.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:19 am

Ash paid attention,memorizing every detail of the school..and tyler's beautiful smile

The boy laughed and said,giving her a smirk"Bring it,Monster girl"His hazel eyes were daring her to challenge him for the both of their amusement.

Karkat thought for a moment,and just glanced at the ground,thinking."Honestly..It's hard to imagine what i'd do without the kids now..."He muttered,remembering that dark place when alternia had been destroyed.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:29 am

Tyler stopped infront of their last destination.
"This is the lounge. Usually kids come here to slack off, but since I have the keys, we could rest a bit longer." He laughed, taking out a silver key and unlocking the door.
He swung it open to reveal a couch, a fridge, a few chairs and a table. It wasn't much, but still pretty relaxing.

Casey let out a seductive laugh and her smirk grew a bit wider.
"Oh. Boy, you're going to regret saying that." She said softly.
She then grasped at his hair with both hands and tugged it down, she brought up her knee in a quick motion to hit his gut. She then swung him off to the side, letting his hair go as he tumbled over a desk. She prowled over towards him, pressed her foot on his chest and leaned down to grab his shirt.
"You had enough of this, or should I go on?" She asked, licking her lips.

John nodded and laughed a bit.
"Maybe you wouldn't have been here.. and i'd be living alone." He muttered.
Honestly, he was kind of happy having company. He just felt so small in his house without his father being around anymore. He needed to be distracted.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:36 am

Ash looked around,and grinned
"Seems pretty relaxing"He murmured quietly as he walked in and took a seat.

The boy just blinked at this,and just smirked."Well,Monster Girl.You're Alright.My Name's Zack and You are?"He asked,not being tempted by the temptress,His initial opinion of her forgotten.

"I might not even be here for much longer"Karkat murmured,not realizing he had said that out loud.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:43 am

Tyler nodded and sat down on the couch, leaning back and sighing deeply.
"I guess since you only came into this school in the middle of the semenster, you haven't heard about the dance, did you?" He asked, looking over towards Ash.

Casey raised an eyebrow, her smirk vanishing as she simply glared at him.
"Casey." She said, venom in her voice "Did I hit you too hard or something? You shouldn't change your additude so suddenly towards a girl who can kick your ass."

John's head whipped around to look at Karkat.
"Wait... What the hell do you mean?!" He questioned, standing up suddenly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Ash shook his head,in puzzlement,"No.."He said,wondering what the f*ck was a dance outside of a movie,He had been stuck watching his mom and dad's romcoms.

Zack Just took a step away from her,"Wouldn't you like to know?"He said as he left.

Karkat just blinked and muttered something under his breathe,before looking at john,"You don't need to know"Karkat said,simply.God,He was such a douchebag today...Honestly,it was some of john's business but why would he tell the other when it would only upset him?
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 pm

"Ah.. Well it's just basically a formal kind of thing... I'm on the student council and I'm forced to encourage students to go..." Tyler said, nervously rubbing the back of his head "Then at the end of the night... Two 'lucky' people get crowned king and queen."

Casey's face didn't hide the confusing expression. She looked towards the classroom door.
"What the f*ck was that about?" She asked.
She then grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

John gave Karkat a worried look. His blue eyes wide as he just stared at the troll.
"...I think I do..." he muttered "You say you might leave and if you do I'm stuck here watching our kids! I deserve an explanation, Karkat!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Ash thought about it for a moment,and looked down,thinking."I'll most likely go if i have someone to talk to."He said,speculating that he could drag casey along to the dance to talk to.

Karkat just let out a sigh,thinking for a moment."Just Ask .."He said,"Vriska.She likes to baby you anyways john...I'll be back in a hour or two"And with that ,karkat absconded to alternia.He didn't want to be the one who had to tell john about the mess of his life.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next