epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very johnkat wedding

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A very johnkat wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: A very johnkat wedding

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:59 pm

A smile reaches karkat's face and he mutters to the other,"You look beautiful."Rose Lalonde begins to start the ceremony,taking 6 minutes to get to the 'I do' parts,She turns to karkat,"Do You Take John to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"Karkat looks at john with a completely serious face,"I do."Rose then looks at john,"John, will you take Karkat to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Ash watches this quietly.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 am

John looked back towards Karkat and smiled again.
"I do."

Casey promised herself she wouldn't cry, but she was sure on the verge of doing so. She had to bit her tongue in order to stop herself.

Tyler keeps watching, still wondering how two males actually had kids.
Then dropped it as he heard the 'i do's.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Rose gets a tiny smile on her face before looking at karkat,"I now pronouce you two man and wife.You may now kiss the bride."Karkat gives john a smile before kissing the other gently on the lips.
People clap,and then the reception begins.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:15 pm

The reception was everything John wanted it to be. He was surrounded by loving friends and was just extremely happy as to how it all turned out. He needed to thank Kanaya as soon as he saw her but for now he just kept hopping around greeting people, getting compliments and congratulated.
He then felt another tap on his shoulder, turning around and seeing the one and only Dave Strider, a hand shoved in his pocket and his usual poker face.
"Dave! Shouldn't you be with Terezi?" John asked.
"I will, I just wanted to make sure that you would be 'spilling the beans' on this whole secret of yours." Dave said, making sure John was the only one who heard it.
"Can't I just wa- ...Did you just say 'spilling the beans'?"
"Yes, I did. And you aren't waiting."

Casey remained far away from the dance floor, in fact she was leaning against a wall with her arms crossed. She couldn't wait until this was over and she could finally get out of the dress she was wearing and put on some jeans. The heels were killing her feet yet she refused to take them off in case she wanted to sneak outside and smoke.
She watched from a distance as Tyler tried his best not to keep staring at her Mom, knowing that he must be confused.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Karkat was at the moment,talking to jade.He had greeted everybody pretty much or had saw them before the wedding started,"Thanks,Jade~"Karkat remarks,ruffling her hair with a grin."No Problem."Jade says,happily."You better treat my brother right,vantas.""I will."Jade then gives karkat a hug before spotting someone she wants to talk to,She says goodbye and heads off to talk to jane.Terezi then walks up to him,and says with a grin,"Congrats on your marriage,karkles.""Thanks.""Your outfit smells delicious...Kanaya picked out a good color."Terezi then spots vriska and a smirk comes onto her face,"Well I'm gonna go bug Vrissie."
Kielan looks at the villa from outside,raising a eyebrow.He then texts casey,'Caseeeeeeeey~Where are you?0::::'Of course the only reason he was here was to see her in a dress,So it was time to persuade the other to come outside.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm

John raised an eyebrow and huffed.
"I don't see why I should tell him tonight." He muttered.
"Because the sooner the better and you know damn well I'll tell him myself." Dave remarks, slinging an arm around the male bride.
John looks down and huffs "Fine, I'll tell him later, okay? Does that make you happy?"
"Yes."

Casey pulled out her pda and blinked at the message.
'In hiding. Why?'
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Karkat raises a eyebrow,"Have fun bugging her.I expect you to win whatever argument you two end up getting into." "Of course."Terezi said before walking over to the spider troll.

Kieland just texts back,'Because i got something for you while flarping today!I'm already here anyways..Soooooooo come outside .'
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 pm

John crosses his arms and looks at Dave.
"You're just going to hang off me all night, aren't you?" he asked.
Dave smirked and shook his head.
"Of course not, now go see your husband." Dave demanded, pushing John in that general direction.
"Okay, okay! Jeez, I'm going."
John laughed softly, slowly walking over towards Karkat.

Casey huffed.
'gee, i'd love to, but you know... I happen to look extremely horrible right now... but... what did you get me?'
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Karkat watches terezi for a moment who started talking to vriska.He lets out a chuckle and glances around,spotting john walking to him.A small smile reaches karkat's face.When john is in ear shot,he asks '"What's up?"

Kielan huffs and a pout comes onto his face,
'A gun.Mom said you like guns so i went and got you one as a 'Hey i just met you!And this is crazy so here's a gun!' gesture.'
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:57 pm

"Nothing." John says in return, lacing his fingers behind his back "Just... walking around."
John shuffled his feet uneasily, looking at the guests and taking it all in, he was avoiding saying anything, then he noticed Dave.
The Strider was looking directly at him, although his eyes were shielded by those glasses of his. He kept eye contact, then after a moment he looked away.

'...Okay, you won. I'll be out in a minute. Just- don't laugh.'
Casey put her pda away and started to head towards the front entrance slowly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:09 am

Karkat raises a eyebrow,Yeah..He knew something was up."What are you hiding?"Karkat asks,curiously.He now had a worried tone in his voice.
Terezi stops bugging vriska,starting to chuckle when she knew vriska had nothing to resort with."Victoryyyyyy~"She says,happily.

Kielan keeps his eyes on the entrance,spotting her walk out.He starts to walk over to her.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 am

John looked up at Karkat quickly, eyes wide as he shook his head.
"N-Nothing! I swear!" He said "My... uh... feet hurt! Haha..."
Lame excuse, but John had to resort to it. These heels he was forced to wear were pretty uncomfy, but it wasn't all a lie.

Dave walks up behing Terezi, poking her should and then chuckling.
"Enjoying yourself?" He asked.

Once Casey got close enough, she stopped and crossed her arms over her chest, a faint blush spreading across her cheeks as she looked at Kielan.
She couldn't believe she actually walked outside looking the way she did.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:31 am

"You do realize You could go change of them if you'd like.Kanaya's discussing knitting with rose to notice so She wouldn't say anything."Karkat stated,knowing very well the other was lying.

Terezi blinks and faces the other,"Yep."She grins,"And I believe I owe you a dance,strider."

Kielan takes the card containing the gun out of his sylladex and hands it to her,"You don't look bad by the way.The dress suits you."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 am

"No, it's fine. I think I can handle it a bit longer." John muttered "Besides, I can just take them off later!"
He gave Karkat a smile.

Dave raised an eyebrow before holding out a hand to Terezi.
"So it seems you do." He said, smirking.

Casey took the card and put it into her own sylladex.
"Th-thanks." She said, feeling her face heat up as she looked off to the side.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:50 am

Karkat just blinks,"Okay..If you say so."It's obvious he does not think john is exactly telling the truth.

Terezi takes dave's hand.
Dirk Strider almost can't believe his eyes,His little brother actually seriously dancing with a girl.Man is dave growing up.

"No problem....Well.."Kielan tilts his head,he can hear the music from inside."Can i have one dance?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:12 am

John nodded then proceeded to look around again.
"...Nice weather we're having." He commented.
He then mentally gave himself the award for 'total wimp of the year'.

Jake stood close by Dirk, also observing his boyfriend's brother who was now dancing with Terezi.
"He sure has turned into a great young lad." He stated.

Casey blinks and thinks it over a bit before nodding.
"Yeah, sure."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:51 am

Karkat raises a eyebrow before poking the other's shoulder gently.Wow John Just wow,Karkat bites down on his tongue as not to have a sarcastic remark escape his lips.
Eventually John would have to tell him.

Dirk nods,"Yeah he is..."He says with a monotone,"I can't believe i missed out on most of his life..."His pre-scratch self hadn't but he had.do the dirty Both of them had met at the end of the game..

Kielan offers her his hand.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:03 am

John slowly looked back at Karkat and just stared for a moment.
"..Okay I have to tell you something after." He muttered, finally giving up.
Way to keep it cool, Egbert.

Jake placed a hand on Dirk's shoulder rubbing it gently before letting out a sigh.
"I know, I know." He said softly "At least you're with him now."

Casey looks down at his hand then back at his face, slowly she reached for it and finally took hold of it.
'heels, don't fail me now' she thought.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:43 pm

'Fine.."Karkat remarks,quietly.He glances around,nervously.

"Yeah.I suppose."Dirk says,his eyes going to the ceiling,He hears the next song come on before grinning at english."May i have this dance?"

After dancing with casey for like 3 songs,Kielan steps away from her,"I have to go."He gives her a apologetic smile,"I have to get back to the flarp session so..Goodbye~"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 pm

John looks down briefly, playing with his fingers and staying silent.
He wanted to say it, he wanted to word it properly in order to not scare Karkat off in any way.
"...I'll be right back." John said softly, picking up the skirt of his dress and quickly heading outside for some fresh air.

Jake looks at Dirk before smiling and nodding.
"I'd be delighted to." He answered, taking a hold of Dirk's hand.

"O-Oh, okay." Casey said, flashing him a soft smile. "Thanks again for the gun."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Karkat was about to say something,but then realizes john is already gone.
"Ugh...."He looks around before finding the person he's looking for,he grins at her and holds out his hand,"May i have this dance,kanaya?"Kanaya looks up from the magazine that she was looking at and carefully stows it in her sylladex,before saying"You didn't need to ask."
After a dance,Dirk lets out a yawn."You wanta stay for a bit longer or can we go home?'He asks his boyfriend.
Kielan gives her a grin,"No problem.I'll text you later,Casey."he then walked off.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Stepping outside, John stopped and looked up at the sky.
He couldn't believe how much of a wimp he was being, they've been through this type of thing before, despite the fact Karkat didn't actually live with him the first time he got pregnant.
He let out a sigh and thought over a few things to say.

Jake nods.
"If you're tired, I suppose we should leave." He started, "I'm getting a bit tired myself."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Karkat dances with the taller female troll,awkwardly.The two speaking in trollish for the whole thing,"He's worrying me..What could he possibly be hiding?""I don't know,but try to keep a calm factor.There's no need to get yourself so worked up."

Dirk nods,"Let's go then..We could watch one of your favorite movies when we get to the apartments,if you'd like?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Leaning against the railing, John thought things over.
Not only was he spending his wedding night outside, but he couldn't even face Karkat with the problem.
Maybe they should have really invested in some condoms, then he wouldn't be stuck like this.
...But maybe another baby wasn't such a bad idea.

Jake grinned.
"You took the words right out of my mouth." He said "But first we have to say goodbye, since that's the proper thing to do."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:59 pm

"He never acted like this since-..Oh.my ..gog.He's..and he didn't..."Karkat's eyes are wide.Kanaya looks at karkat's expression,The boy seems to have figured out something.Karkat facepalms,he couldn't believe he didn't realize it.The only time john had acted this weird was before telling him he was pregnant with ash and casey.

"Well I don't see the blushing bride anywhere.."Dirk said,looking around."Though I can see 'nubbyshouts' facepalming."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum