epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very johnkat wedding

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A very johnkat wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: A very johnkat wedding

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 31, 2012 8:54 pm

John nodded as he slowly walked back, feeling guilty he actually almost backed out of this wedding.
Casey was ahead, hopping around and attempting to get her shoes back on.
"I'm going to go find Dave... He should be around here somewhere then I'll come right back." Casey sighed, then gave John a glare "Leave again and I'm cutting off your legs."
She then ran off in another direction.

Tyler stood there for a moment, glancing around to see more people arriving, then spotting Casey running out and looking around quickly, then quickly scampering off somewhere.
Although he was curious as to what the strange girl thought she was doing, he stayed quiet.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Vriska just pulls john into a comfort hug,before letting go of him.Her romantic feelings towards the boy had been gone for a long time,all she had now for him was moirail feelings.She'd ask the boy..But..She was certain he'd say no.Times like these,She misses her sburb session where there was no romance or shit like that.it was so less complicated.

Karkat thinks for a moment."Fine i'll try to calm down...Ugh..Let's just hope it's possible."

Ash raises a eyebrow at this,but decides not to question it.He checks his phone and sees the message casey had sent him,"Oh."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 pm

John gives Vriska a small, warm smile before looking back at the ground in order to watch his step.
"Thanks for being there for me... It means a lot." He said "I think you're the only one who hasn't threatened to cut off any limbs so far because of my stupid decisions."

Tyler looks back over towards Ash.
"Oh?" He repeated.

After a few minutes of looking, Casey was finally able to find the Strider, actually heading towards her way.
She didn't even have to say a word, Dave understood why she went looking for him and they started to walk back to go find Karkat.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Vriska gives him a slight smile,"It's no problem.Honestly..If i yelled at you,It wouldn't do much to cheer you up.Now would it? and They're not stupid.It was perfectly reasonable to have doubts."

"She found mom..so she's probably doing something related to that."Ash remarks.

"Really,Serket?Why would you..You know him and i don't get along.why'd you drag me here"A boy who looked much like karkat said in front of the two who were searching for karkat."Stop whining"Aranea remarks,fixing his tie."Honestly,You had nothing better to do than come."
Karkat glances around the room.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 pm

John nodded and laughed softly.
"Hopefully we can just make it through the night without another dramatic twist." He sighed "Right now, I just want everything to be perfect."
His eyes drifted up the sky, seeing the stars and letting out a sigh.

"Oh! Well thats good." Tyler said, a smile coming onto his face.

Casey stopped dead in her tracks, causing Dave to stop as well. She stared up at the unfamiliar, yet familiar boy in front of her.
Why did this man look like her father?
A confused look came onto her face as she couldn't muster up any words.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Vriska nods,"John..I have a question for you..Will you be my moirail...?"Her eyes go to the ground,awaiting the other's reply.

"Yep"Ash said,a smile coming onto his face.

"Yes I-""Vantas,Don't lie."Aranea said,interrupting him."There ya go."She lets go of his tie,finishing fixing it."Thanks.."He muttered,looking away.Karkat finally calms down,and lets go of kanaya.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 31, 2012 10:56 pm

John quickly looks at Vriska.
Moirail was that friendship one, right?
God, he sure hoped so.
"Yeah! Of course I will, Vriska!" He said, happily.

Tyler sighed.
"So should we go find our seats?" He asked "Unless you have some photography business to attend to?"

Casey looked back at Dave.
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" She asked.
"Egbertette, calm down." Dave sighed.
She looked back at the man then back at Dave.
"I can't seem to." She muttered.
"I have some things to say to Vantas before the ceremony, can you finish your freak out later?"
"...I don't know..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Vriska says as if reading his mind,"Yes Moirails are the friend one."She grins at him,.

"I don't,I'll be photographing the after-party."Ash said,glancing around for their seats.

Vantas pretended to cough,"Ah Serket,I think i'm coming down with something..I'm gonna go."He then quickly types in a code into his pda and is gone.Aranea facepalms.Karkat then looked out his door and saw aranea facepalm,"He ditched you didn't he?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm

"Okay! Good! I thought so." John laughed, then stopped walking and looked around "I wonder where Dave is... He better not be late..."

Tyler laughs.
"Oh, good!" He said happily, looking around for them as well.

Casey looked at her Dad then at Aranea.
"Can I just ask who the f*ck that was?!" She asked loudly, making sure they both heard her.
Dave patted Casey's shoulder and sighed.
"Vantas, I need a word with you." He said towards Karkat.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 31, 2012 11:37 pm

"he's probably there already."Vriska remarks,"Though it would be ironic if he was late..the knight of time late.."

Ash then finds their seats and says"Found em....."

Aranea blinks,and walks over to casey.She says,"I'll tell you but the full story will take a while so follow me ."She walks away,Karkat being a bit surprised when casey follows her.He glances at dave,"Okay..So...What is it?"he keeps his tone neutral.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 pm

John nodded and laughed softly.
"Yeah, that would be kind of ironic..." He said, shuffling his feet around.

Tyler looks over in that direction.
"Well then." He sighed, walking over towards his seat.

Dave kept his natural straight face as he thought over what he was going to say.
"Listen, Vantas. I'm not exactly really huge on the idea of you and my best bro marrying each other at a young ass age," He started "But whatever homo feels he has for you is completely fine with me... But just remember..."
He takes a moment before continuing, walking closer towards Karkat and leaning down in order for the other to get a glimpse of the serious look in his eyes just above his glasses.
"You hurt him in any way shape or form, I will find you and hurt you."

Last edited by KitsuneKannibal on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dave needs to be more protective xD)
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Vriska nods,before seeing the villa."When are you going to tell karcrab anyways?"Vriska asks.

"I got it,Strider.You really think I'd end up hurting him intentionally.Contrary to popular belief,I'm not stupid."Karkat said,raising a eyebrow."I'd be dead before that happened."His words are laced with seriousness.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 pm

John shook his head for a moment and gazed down.
"Well I can't exactly wish for this problem to go away..." He muttered "Dave wants me to tell him tonight but I just don't think I can. I know it's not if it's really something new, but last time he fainted."

"Just making sure you understood that." Dave said, standing up straight "Now if you excuse me I have a blushing bride to find."
He shoved his hands into his suit pockets, turned around and walked off.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:06 am

"I'd tell him when you guys are on the plane..So if he does faint,Well...At least it won't be in front of everyone."Vriska remarks,looking at him concerned."And then you two have to tell ash..Or casey will."

Karkat just goes back into the room,thinking to himself,Strider has a point.They're awfully young for this...Karkat has a lot of life for himself left and so does john.
Terezi spots the strider and sneaks up on him,tapping his shoulder gently"If you're looking for john,"She's guessing this is who he's looking for,"He's walking with vriska outside."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 pm

John took that into consideration and thought it over for a moment.
"It depends if Dave even forgot I was suppose to say anything. Knowing him, if I don't say anything, he will. Casey, on the other hand... Maybe she'll tell Ash, possibly rant about it a bit before storming off." He stated "But... In a way I want Karkat to know. I want to be the one to tell him."

Dave turned around, recognizing her voice right away and a smirk graced his face.
"Thanks." He said, before leaning forward and placing a kiss on her cheek. "I got to run, but I expect to get to dance with you later."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Vriska nods,"Hopefully he won't freak out."Vriska then adds with a grin,"Well I believe we're almost there.."She tilts her head at the villa,"........."

Terezi grins at him,"Alright,Cool Kid.I'll save you a dance."She pulls him into a quick hug before running off to go do gog knows what.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 pm

John turned his head as well to gaze at the villa, his eyes widening and his mouth gapped open.
"Holy shit." Was the only thing he breathed out.
Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he turned his head and saw Dave, immediately hugging his best friend. Letting go, he stepped back and was surprised at the fact the Strider hadn't made any comment yet about him being in a dress.
Looking off to the side, he saw Casey approaching with a basket and a bouquet of flowers. Although she was a bit far, her facial expression wouldn't hide how confused she was.
"You okay?" John asked, taking the bouquet of flowers from her once she was close enough.
"...I just got so mind fucked it's not even funny." Casey muttered.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Vriska raises a eyebrow at this,wondering exactly who casey had spoken to .Well She thought about it for a moment,it was either aranea or kanaya or rose who were really skilled in the art of mind fucking.
Karkat watches as Aranea saunters her way over to him,"You might want to check on your daughter,Karkat.I believe That my story was pretty confusing..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Dave turned his attention towards John.
"You ready to do this?" He asked.
John looked at the flowers in his hand and then back at Dave, a wide smile stretched across his face as he nodded eagerly.
"Only a few more minutes to go." Casey added, fixing John's hair around a bit more.
John took in a deep breath and felt the butterflies in his stomach already.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 pm

"Well I'll check up on her later..I better head out there."Karkat remarks,starting to walk to the alter.He begins to wait.
Vriska grins at john,"You look great,John."She starts to un-wrinkle her dress a bit.
Ash glances at the ground,It's the final few minutes before tyler finds out.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 pm

John looks at Vriska with a smile.
"Thanks, so do you." He stated.
"I think I should start heading up there..." Casey said, walking forward. "Start throwing flowers around and shit. Probably hit Ash in the eye."
She gave her Mom one final glance before heading towards the door and hearing the music playing. She opened the doors, a smile on her face as she walked and tossed flower petals to the soft music.

John watched his daughter go. He couldn't believe this was happening. He could have sworn he was shaking. Okay, maybe he is. But he was ready for this. He was sure of it.

Tyler watched Casey slowly walk down the aisle, then as she proceeded to pass by him and Ash, she threw flower petals in their general direction before walking to the front, flash a smile towards her Dad and sit down in the front row of seats. He laughed softly and brushed the flower petals off his pants.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Vriska pulls john into a quick hug before walking down the aisle,once she's done,she takes her seat next to casey and gives karkat a mocking wave.
Karkat scowls at vriska and smiles at casey but his eyes quickly go to where john will be walking soon enough.

Ash laughs softly,and runs his hands through his hair,trying to get the flower petals out.He grins at his boyfriend,"You have flower petals in your hair~"he whispers,lovingly before looking back at the altar.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Dave nudged his best friend, then held out his arm in order for John to link arms with him.
"You can back out now if you want." He said.
John only shook his head.
"We're doing this. We're making this happen."
They both walked up to the doors, Dave looking at John as he took in a deep breath and they slowly made their way down the aisle.
For John, everything was typically moving in slow motion. He looked around briefly, watching everyone before turning his attention towards Karkat, and he smiled softly.

Tyler was about to say something, only to watch as Ash's Mom walked down the aisle.
Wait- Women shouldn't look like men, should they?
He looked back at Ash with a confused look before looking back at John.

Casey watched as her Mom closely, a wide smile coming onto her face.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Karkat's eyes are on john,For weeks he had wondered what the dress looked like and now seeing it.He was awe-struck,.John looked beautiful,sexy,amazing,ravishing,--And Well All The Words karkat could think of at the moment.Suddenly he feels so...nervous,but he keeps it in check.Not that anyone could tell unless they were his moirail.
Vriska pulls out her phone,turns the flash off,and snaps a picture of john before putting it back in her phone.She mutters to casey,"I'll send you the picture later if you want it."

Ash keeps his eyes on his mother,Wow..Kanaya had done a good job on the dress.His mother looks simply amazing.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 pm

John felt his hand tighten around the bouquet as he tried to stop himself from shaking. Getting closer and closer, he refused to break eye contact with Karkat.
He couldn't believe how good he actually looked, the colour red suited him, yet he understood Karkat hated that colour the most.
Finally getting to the front, John looked away and look at Dave, who smirked back at him and brought him into a hug.
Pulling away, he looked back at Karkat and walked closer towards him.

Casey laughed softly.
"Oh f*ck yeah, send me it and I can taunt him forever." She whispered.

Tyler blinked as all he could think about was how Ash's mother happened to be male.
At least... he's sure that's a guy.
He refuses to ask anything, but he's confused as to why Ash and Casey look so much like a mix of their Mother and Father.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum