epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 16 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 12:55 am

"Also a different way of reproduction and romance."Terezi remarks.Karkat's face flushes slightly.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 16 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 1:14 pm

"Augh, thats also part of it too..." Casey sighed, looking between both her parents. "Buuuuut, I guess whatever happened, it happened for a reason."
She shrugged and leaned against a wall.
John facepalmed and looked at the ground.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 2:02 pm

"Yup-"Terezi is about to continue her sentence when karkat says,"I'm just gonna go-KANAYA!THERE YOU ARE!"He then runs to where kanaya is and hugs her.Kanaya blinks,and hugs karkat back.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 5:37 pm

John manages to contain his laughter, finding the sight quite amusing.
Casey raised an eyebrow and sighed, shaking her head and looking down.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Terezi laughs,"Really karkat.....really?"
Karkat sticks out his tongue,"I can do whatever i want because she's my moirail and i love her like a sister."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Casey smirked then turned towards John, putting her hand on his shoulder.
"Like a sister. Remember that." She said.
John narrowed his eyes toward her, knowing she was just kidding and pissed because she was woken up. Needless to say, his face heated up.
"I was confused! Stop picking on me!!" He said, making Casey laugh in response.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 6:14 pm

A girl walks downstairs and sneaks up on karkat and kanaya,"Mind if i join in?"She asks,politely."Sure."Karkat says,surprised that she's even here and the girl hugs karkat before asking,"How have yoU been?"
Terezi just looks at john's expression at this.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 6:26 pm

John looked at the girl. He'd never seen her before, yet she has her arms around Karkat. He promised himself he wouldn't get jealous anymore, but maybe if he just tried to act normal, nobody would notice.
On the other hand he remained quiet, kind of tense and holding his breathe, but quiet.
Casey noticed the change in her Mother's position, noticing his face also turning a different color since he didn't seem to be breathing.
"Breathe." She whispered.
He then looked at her and let out some air, finally breathing again.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 6:44 pm

"Good,and ...Why haven't you've been brushing your hair?"Karkat asks,narrowing his eyes as he fingers of a lock of her hair.Umbra pouts,and said" BecaUse Brother's being a jerk and keeps on sending people to kill me..His game's being taken too far again...Like always." "That fuckass."Karkat remarks,a scowl coming onto his face."i'll see if i can get him to take it down a notch."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 6:56 pm

John just averted his eyes to look down then off towards the window.
Casey, finding this silence from her Mother quite awkward managed to fake a loud cough and narrowed her eyes at her father, hoping he'd get the hint that John was probably freaking out on the inside.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Karkat notices casey's look at him,and just says"She's related to me through ecto biology stuff,I have every right to give her a hug and look out for her well being."He ruffles the girl's hair,before letting go of her.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 7:14 pm

There goes John being jealous for no reason again. He should really stop that, but he can't help it at all.
Casey turned back towards John.
"There you go, now stop having that small inward panic attack you got going on and calm the f*ck down." She muttered, turning back towards the others "Now was I woken up for a reason because I didn't even hear what Dad said when he woke me up."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Kanaya said,"You're trying on your outfits for the wedding...and casey your dress is not pink because.."She grimaces,"I don't like the color...May you three go to the 4th floor?That is where me and rose have our designing and sewing studio."
"Quick question,What movie is rosalyn playing on the tv up there?" Karkat asks.The answer from kanaya is "Harry potter & the deathly hallows part 2."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 7:48 pm

"Oh thank god!!" Casey said happily.
As John was about to head towards the stairs, Casey quickly jumped on his back, as a reflex, he grabbed onto her legs in order to give her a piggy back ride.
"Wh- Casey?!" He asked, looking back at her.
"Mooooom~ Just carry me I'm too lazzyyyy~" She whined.
"...This was so much easier when you were little..." John groaned, slowly heading up the stairs.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Once they had reached the fourth floor,Karkat saunters over to the red outfit he sees laid out and stares at it."kanaya you made me a pimp outfit?"He asks,his eyes wide."Rose helped me design it."is her only comment,"john i made you two outfits since i didn't know if you'd want to wear a dress or a tux since casey claims you are so wearing a dress."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Before John could open her mouth, she clamped her hand over his face to stop him and smiled happily.
"He is wearing a dress. I refused to let him wear a tux!!" She said "Besides, this is suppose to be a wedding to be remembered. I bet nobody would be able to forget thaaat~"
John groaned and let go of Casey's legs, which caused her to let go and fall to the floor with a girly scream.
She groaned and rubbed her backside. "Owwww..."
"That's what you get for making me wear a dress." John stated.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Karkat smirks,"Well Ash will make sure to take plenty of pictures of that."Kanaya picks up karkat's outfit and gives it to him,telling him to go change in one of the other rooms.Karkat grumbles something under his breath and goes in the room,closing the door behind him.Kanaya then gestures to the two outfits on the maneguins,"The dress on the right is yours casey and the dress on the left is yours,john...I'm going to go see if rose needs any help with her scarf that she's making for roxy."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 8:58 pm

"Alright, thank you, Kanaya." John said, turning back and watching her leave.
Casey got up and walked towards the dress that was hers. The color was nice, and how it looked was nice but she was just afraid she couldn't pull it off.
"It's... not that bad." She said, touching the material.
"Glad you think so, then try it on." John said, walking up behind her and taking the dress off the mannequin.
"But I don't want toooooo." Casey whined.
"Casey, you try this dress on right now."
"...Fine!" Casey quickly took the dress and quickly found a place to privately get changed.
John just turned towards his own dress. Although he would much rather wear something that wasn't so feminine, he had to admit it was a really pretty dress. He just couldn't believe he had to be wearing it.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Karkat frowns,He doesn't really like this but he walks out of the room he was in wearing the outfit.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 9:18 pm

John hears Karkat walk back into the room, turning his head to look at him.
He couldn't even believe his eyes.
Despite it being the fact that Karkat hated the color red, it looked incredibly good on him.
"Wow." John said, scanning him over a few times before blushing and looking back at the other's face.

Casey, on the other hand, remains standing in the small room she found. She was wearing the dress but didn't bother going out to see how it looked.
Her body was made of jeans, shorts and sweaters. That's what she was comfortable with.
She knew she had no reason to be truly embarrassed, but she was.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Karkat blinks at john's reaction and winks at the other.He then turns before glancing for kanaya,He needs her opinion as well.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 9:55 pm

"I-If you're looking for Kanaya, she went to go help Rose with a scarf." John says, then turns back towards the dress and takes it off the mannequin. He then walks away with a sigh in order to put it on.

Casey gulps back and reached for the door handle. Opening it, she walks back into the room and notices the lack of her mother. She then looks at her Dad and smiles.
"Wow, looking good, Daddy." She remarks.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Karkat grins,"Likewise,Casey.The dress kanaya made you certainly suits you well."Karkat then spots rose and kanaya coming out of a room,Rose holding a scarf in her hands,"Hey karkat be my neck model?"She said,walking towards the other and seeing if the scarf was long enough.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat May 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Casey refuses to deny nor agree to what Karkat had said. She simply hears awkward shuffles being made close by.
"...Moms coming back." She said, getting ready to see John in a dress.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat May 26, 2012 10:30 pm

"And that's karkat's cue to go into another room,It's considered bad luck for the groom to see the bride in the dress before then."Kanaya said,leading karkat away.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum