epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 15 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed May 23, 2012 9:40 pm

It took all John had to not move his hips forward to cause the friction he needed.
Karkat does this all the time, either to piss off John or to get him to show his needy side as if it's all he's good for.
His grip tightened on Karkat's shoulders, although he knew it couldn't possibly hurt. His bottom lip caught in between his teeth again to suppress any further noises, although a few whimpers did emerge every so often.

Jake rolled his eyes.
"Just don't scar the kid." He said sleepily "I know you, you usually go full out with this kind of thing, Strider."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;] - Page 15 Empty Re: Yeeeaaah Humaaaaaaaan Bitches :::;]

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed May 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Karkat then realizes this is going to end up with them fucking on the floor if they don't move to john's room soon,He pulls away from him to ask quietly,"Should we go up to your room?"

Dirk shrugs,before lowering his shades and winking at the other,"Can't be tamed."

xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 am

John blinked and didn't even noticed where they were. He looked around seeing the living room then turned to Karkat and nodded relunctantly. He took Karkat's hand and started to go for the stairs.

Jake laughed, rolling his eyes yet another time.
"Of course." He sighed, giving Dirk a small smirk. ((HEY IT RHYMES!! Very Happy))
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Karkat starts to walk up the stairs with the other when he gets a call,He checks his pda and just hangs up after seeing who it was.

Dirk grins and walks into the kitchen with the other.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Getting to the top of the stairs, John turns back to glance at Karkat. His head tilted to the side as he got curious. He knew someone had called him, and it probably wasn't any of his business, but he couldn't help but try and get some information about it.
"Who called you?" He asked.

Jake followed Dirk, then remembered that he should still be mad about last night. Although he seemed to have calmed down, he did not forget about it.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 7:17 pm

"A idiot who has way too much time on his hands...I really should make better friends."Karkat remarks.

Dirk smirks inwardly,English had slipped up once already.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 7:37 pm

John raises an eyebrow, actually really curious. He turned his head to look at his bedroom door, then sighed and turned back towards Karkat.
"Just tell me who it was." He said.

Jake looked around briefly before raising his arms above his head and stretching once again.
He should really make Dirk think he's still mad. He was, which wouldn't exactly be all of an act. But he was just too tired.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm

"undyingUmbrage..I don't believe you've met him.."Karkat says,he doesn't even know the kid's name and yet this 'uu' keeps on finding times to bother him at the worst of times.

"Your pancakes are on the table."Dirk says."Anyways,i'm gonna head home.I promised uu i'd play a game with him."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 7:58 pm

John let go of Karkat's hand and crossed his arms.
Well, there goes the mood again. They just can't catch a break.
"No I haven't." He said.

"Thanks." Jake said quickly, walking over towards the table and sitting down.
"You go on ahead then. I'll see you later."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Karkat facepalms before his phone rings again,He raises a eyebrow at this before answering,After a moment of speaking in rapid alternian.Karkat says,"Kanaya wants us over at her house in 30 minutes for outfit fittings apparently,and casey's presence has been requested as well."

"See ya,english."Dirk said,walking out of the kitchen.He is so in trouble.Jake usually never stayed this mad at him for long.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 8:17 pm

John blinks before sighing.
"Alright." He agreed, "You wake up our daughter, I have to go change."
He then turned away, opened his bedroom door, closing it behind him in order to change.

Jake started to eat his pancakes, silently enjoying them.
He figured he should take his time, wanting Dirk to know just how mad he was.

KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Karkat has to resist the urge to pout as he knocks on his daughter's bed room door,"Casey!Get up!Kanaya wants us at her house to try on outfits!"He then walks downstairs.

Dirk walks outside,and starts to head home.Wow,Next time he wasn't going to take a dare from jane.Especially when jake was mad enough,that dirk could tell he wasn't going to get laid for quite some time.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Casey groaned and opened her eyes. "Fuuuuuck offff!!!" She shouted, turning over and shoving her face into the pillow.

John quickly got changed in jeans and a tee-shirt and walked over towards Casey's room. He opened the door and looked at his daughter.
"Casey, get up."
She groaned again and slowly sat up, hair matted and all over the place.
"...But first brush your hair..."
She shot her mother a glare, cursing under her breath as she removed herself from her bed.

Jake finished his pancakes, sad they were gone but let out a sigh.
He thought he was being a little too mean about this whole thing... But then again, some scolding is fine.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 9:30 pm

After casey has brushed her hair and they've reached kanaya's house,Karkat knocks on the door only to remember he has a key and starts to pull it out.A girl opens the door before he can.

"Oh Hello Karkat..hi Casey."A surprised jane crocker says.She lets them inside.Karkat figures introductions are to be made,"John meet Jane crocker."

Dirk soon reaches his and jake's apartment,the two were living with each other along with dave.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 9:44 pm

John had heard about her before. Poor girl, having the batterwitch's last name.
"Oh. Hi!" He greeted her happily, giving her a warm smile.

Casey stepped inside, she wasn't exactly cranky, but the first five minutes after waking up is horrible. She kept her arms crossed stubbornly as she refused to make eye contact with anyone.

Jake got up, hearing the door open and expecting new people to walk in. He walked over into the living room and glanced at the new comers.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Jane returns the smile brightly,"Well It's a pleasure to meet you john,Karkat's mentioned once or twice."

Karkat murmurs to john"And the one that came out of the kitchen is jake.Told you looked a like.Since dirk's not with him,I'd assume something happened."

Roxy then snuck up behind jake,and pokes his shoulder"Jakeeeeeeeeeyyy..How have you beeen?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 pm

John looked over towards Jake. He noticed a resemblance, which was pretty cool.
He wondered what happened between him and Dirk, but that wasn't any of his concern.

Casey looked at the two who looked most like her Mom. Man, this is strange.

Jake turned back to look at Roxy and shrugged.
"I've been fine, and you?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Jane then walks off to go make herself breakfast.

"And the girl behind him is Roxy Lalonde."Karkat murmurs."She's the type of girl ash would flirt with."

"Bored,No one to play zombie games with."Roxy says,dejectedly.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu May 24, 2012 10:49 pm

John laughs and shoves his hands into his pockets.
"Yes, but Ash would flirt with anyone if he had that chance," John sighed.

Jake raised an eyebrow.
"Well, I'd be more then happy to play that game with you, I have to kill time anyway." he suggested.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu May 24, 2012 10:52 pm

"....I guess he gets that from me..."Karkat murmured,looking at the ground."Even though i don't do that anymore."

Roxy's eyes widen,"Well let's play then."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri May 25, 2012 7:05 am

John rolled his eyes.
"Notice how the key word is 'anymore'" Casey taunted, a smirk playing on her face, who earned a slightly nudge from her mother.

Jake nodded and smiled.
"Ladies first." He said, motioning towards the couch.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri May 25, 2012 9:39 am

Karkat gives a stern glare to his daughter,and was about to say something when terezi walked up,"Welp Karkitty just was infinitely desirable for red romances."She said,laughing.Before anyone can get another word in,"Kanaya's outfit for you is red,karkat."Karkat's eyes widened.

Roxy grins at the other before taking a seat on the couch,and pulling two controllers out from her sylladex.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri May 25, 2012 4:07 pm

John looked between Terezi and Karkat. He sighed and crossed his arms.
Casey, on the other hand didn't understand what was so bad about his outfit being red. She never really understood his hatred for that color but didn't bother asking much about it.

Jake sat next to Roxy, gently taking a controller from her and waiting for the game to start.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri May 25, 2012 6:24 pm

"Red..Is she kidding me?She knows i can't wear that color."Karkat says,pouting much like a child now."And i wasn't desirable terezi."Terezi just huffs,and says with a laugh"Let's see Nepeta,Me,Eridan,and Sollux all liked you back then in that way.Kanaya and Gamzee both liked you in a moirail way,and I believe Equius hates your guts."

The game soon starts,and Roxy grins at jake,"It's resident evil 4."She says happily.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri May 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Casey laughed and poked her Dad.
"All those trolls liked you and you settled for Mom. Who's a human." She stated, then laughed a bit more.
John nudged Casey again and gave her a look.
"Hey, I can be just as good!!" He whined.
"Yeah, but still a different species." She sighed.

"Oh! good." Jake said, having played this game before.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum