epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The kidnapping.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The kidnapping. - Page 4 Empty Re: The kidnapping.

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Karkat's eyes widen as he hears john whimper,He turns off his trollian account and puts his husktop back in his sylladex.He gets up from his chair and starts to ascend up the stairs.He gets to john's room,and opens the door slightly,peeking in to see him gripping his blankets tightly.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Curling up, John's quivering body tightened its grip on the sheets, letting the manpillow fall to the ground next to the bed. With a quick gasp of air, John shoots up, sitting up in the bed. His body trembling like a terrified child, his eyes wide and looking into the distance. He sees the light pouring in from the slightly open door and quickly turns his head, absolutely terrified.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Karkat just opens the door,and walks inside."i'm guessing you had a nightmare?"He asks in a calm tone.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Realizing that it was just Karkat. John moved his gaze away to look at his lap. He nodded his head as his body kept trembling. "S-Sorry." He said, his voice shaking a lot more then it should.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 pm

"There's no need to apologize,John"Karkat states ,making his way to the bed.he takes a seat on it,and just glances at john."What was it about?"He questions,wondering what made john..so shaken up.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:32 pm

John thought about it for a minute, making small attempts to calm himself down. As he opened his mouth to talk, it just played through his mind again. Making his mouth snap closed as he shook his head and drew his knees up to his chest. He gripped at his hair. The thing that was playing in his mind over and over again was merely everyones death.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Karkat just looks at him,before rubbing the other's back in a attempt to calm him down.He just says,"Everything's going to be alright john.."Even that's not true,Karkat has no idea what'll happen.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 pm

"Liar..." John muttered softly, looking towards Karkat. He took in a deep breath, obviously making an attempt to not shed any tears. He was still shaking, and that was completely out of his control, but he seemed to have started to calm down a little bit.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Karkat lets out a sigh,"Well i can assure you nothing as horrible as sburb will happen again,i'm pretty sure sollux destroyed all the disks he could find."He continues to rub john's back in a fruitless attempt to calm him down some more.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 pm

John nodded again and quickly looked outside. The nights sky seemed to be so peaceful, thus bringing him to become calmer. His shaking was less violent and less frequent, probably only occurring every so often. He raised a hand to his eye and rubbed it, knowing he was probably going to end up staying awake the rest of the night. He looked back at Karkat, examining his face for a second before flashing him a small smile. "Thanks... For calming me down, I mean." He said softly, almost in a soft whisper.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 pm

"No problem,John.."Karkat mutters quietly,flashing a smile back.He removes his hand from the other's back,before saying,"One of your favorite movies is on,I think it's something with Nicolas cage..Do you wanta watch it with me or...No?"He's only asking because he knows how much john likes nic cage,Enough to have a manpillow with him on it...He's still wondering where the heck he got the original from.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm

John's eyes immediately lit up as he flipped the covers off of his legs and nodded eagerly. "How can you ask a question like that and expect me to say no?!" He asked, quickly getting off the bed and rushing towards the door. He opened it wide and rushed downstairs, plopping down on the couch happily.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Karkat let out a laugh as he followed john's downstairs,sitting down next to him right as national treasure two came on tv.His eyes focus on the movie,wondering what it was about.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 pm

The blue eyes boy sat with his legs crossed as he hugged a random pillow that was usually set on the ends of the couch. He was completely focused on the movie, just entertained like a kid who had just received a new toy. When Nic Cage was on the TV, thats the only thing he would focus on.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Karkat takes his pda out of his sylladez while watching the movie with john,Almost immediately he is contacted by someone?He reads over the message,and His eyes narrow.Who the f*ck is this douchebag?He's never been contacted by him before and he just moves a bit closer to john as he replies.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Feeling the couch cushions shift, John forces himself to look away and examine Karkat. He noticed he had gotten closer, but became curious when he noticed the troll almost glaring at the pda in his hands. An eyebrow raised as he tilted his head curiously. "Is... something wrong?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 am

"I'm being trolled by someone and he acts like me but not as bad."is Karkat's short reply,as he types back another message.His eyes narrow a bit more, he adds "And he seems to have a liking for puppets."He's still wondering who the f*ck is this kid,He's wanting karkat to pull at his hair and rip it out.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:06 am

"He acts like you?" John asked, then laughing and nudged the troll teasingly with his elbow "Well if you two ever meet, the world is pretty much screwed, huh?" The boy teased, winking at Karkat as he kept laughing softly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:12 am

Karkat just puts on a serious face as he says,"I'd throw kanaya at him and made sure her lipstick was in chainsaw mode." He then laughs,and mutters "Just kidding."He pokes john's cheek before replying the person who's trolling him.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:18 am

John laughed again and rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you aren't really kidding about that." He said, biting the inside of his cheek which Karkat had just poked. He debated on reading over the troll's shoulder, but he hated to get in the way. He let out a sigh and turned his head slightly to look back at the movie.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:26 am

"Trust me,Egbert If i really wanted to kill someone,I'd get gamzee in sober mode,then throw him at them."Karkat muttered under his breathe as he typed in another response to this 'uu'.His eyes stray back to the movie,seeing as there was a interesting part on.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:33 am

John rested his chin on the pillow as he hugged it closer to his body. This was basically him going into fanboy mode as he stared at Nic Cage's face. He had always been a big fan of his, and over the years that didn't change. Although his posters were gone, he did have that pillow he secretly ordered off of ebay, that is until Casey burnt it, then he had Vriskas. He would have to give it back eventually, but for now he would just keep it there whenever he needed it.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 am

"Vriska said you could keep that by the way,Kanaya was going to throw it out"Karkat remarks,knowing john was snuggling into his pillow not even by looking at him.His eyes flicker down to his pda as he types in a message,and quickly go back to the movie where his attention is absorbed by Nicolas cage for the moment.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 am

"I'll have to thank her whenever I talk to her next then." John hummed happily, then turned serious and pouted "And I'm keeping this one out of Casey's grasp! She better not burn it again." He thought back on it, knowing that his daughter was probably doing it so he would actually leave his room. He was upset, and decided to weep over that along with Karkat's death.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:04 am

"If she burns it again,I'll just buy you a new one.The only thing you have to worry about is them burning your dvds"Karkat remarked with a frown.He knew exactly why casey had burned the first one,because john wouldn't leave his room."Though I could always do it,and get you to watch something other than nic cage for once."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum