epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The kidnapping.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The kidnapping. - Page 2 Empty Re: The kidnapping.

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:36 pm

"It's like we got all of vriska's bad luck somehow"Ash remarked,untying his ankles and sitting up straight.He runs a hand through his black hair,and straightens his shirt.

They soon reach the lab,Vriska remarks"Not well guarded for once. Must be doing something inside." Karkat blinks and said,"Well let's interrupt that something"He pulls out his sickle from his strife specifbus ,and goes to the door.He uses his sickle to unlock it,and opens the door.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Casey finally stood up straight and walked over towards the bar, squinting her eyes to see the still open computer screen. "I'm not sure what it says... Dad didn't exactly teach us how to read Alternian very well..." She growled.

John stares through the open door, now starting to hesitate about going inside, but pushes himself to do it anyway. He looks around briefly before biting the inside of his cheek. "If anyone sees me, I'm dead." He said.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Ash just blinks his eyes at the computer screen,and looks at it for a couple of moments.
"Some of the words i know..But I don't know a lot of it,The Ones that stand out are the ones i don't like or as in the spanish say,No.Me.Gusta." He murmurs.

Vriska just looks at him,"John.You have god tier remember?You can only die if it's a just or heroic death.same for karkat.I'm the one's who's fucked if we're caught." Karkat looked at her,before asking"You don't have god tier anymore?" "Lost it when sollux hacked sgurb to get alternia,the lusus's and everything else back""Ah" Karkat just walks over to the directory sign,and glances over it.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:58 pm

"Spanish, English, Japanese... Whatever. The point is if we don't get our asses out of here soon we are going to- well, you're going to join me in getting cut open." Casey said, turning back to look at Ash. "God, I hope Vriska gets here soon. I'm bleeding enough here."

"Right! I forgot..." John stated, then rubbed the back of his head "I guess being at home a lot made me forget exactly what happened in the past... heh.." The boy stopped walked and started to look around. "I wonder if we listen reaaaaal close, we'll be able to hear Casey raging..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

"Yeah,I'm pretty-"Karkat is interrupted by vriska opening a door,and shoving him inside."Stop talking,Karkitty."She gives a wave to casey,before bending the bars of the cells,walking in and untying ash's ankles.Karkat just shoots a platonic death glare,as ash gets up and thanks vriska quietly before helping casey up.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 pm

"Whoaaa, where in the ever living f*ck did you guys come- nevermind..." Casey finally muttered, lurching forward and gripping her stomach as she stood up. Her blue eyes looked over everyones face before she let out a troubled sigh. "Let's just try and get out of here before that crazy b*tch comes back."

"Wait- Casey, you're bleeding..." John interjected "Actually... nevermind that, I'll freak out about it when we get home..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am

A voice interrupts him,"None of you will be going home though"She enters,her trident in hand,"It's advance or die from this point on,Kiddies."Ash just blinks at this,and snarls at her."That Or I could just let jack handle you"She lets out a laugh,and says tauntingly at john,"How about instead of your father,Johnathan,He takes everyone?everyone you love?"

Vriska just stares at her along with karkat,Karkat's eyes have narrowed,and he resists the urge to run at her with his sickle and skewer her .
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 am

Casey's eyes widened and then turned into a glare, growling lowly at the woman.

John on the other hand, he contemplated moving without even thinking, striking her and then making a run for it. But instead, he tightened his fists and glared at her, glaring like he never did to anyone before. "You have no right to talk about, or maybe references to what happened to my father." He said lowly "And you don't have the f*cking right to even mention that bastards f*cking name around me or even threaten to kill everyone I love. Who the f*ck do you think you f*cking are?!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:25 am

"I do have that right actually,He's my co-worker and as to who i am,I'm the person who raised jane crocker who later became jane egbert"The condescension says slowly,to let it sink in.Her gaze goes to vriska and karkat,"i also have the right to kill those two.They wouldn't even be alive right now if it wasn't for The beta session failing."She raises a perfectly arched eyebrow,as she says"Though I invite you if you dare,Attempt to take me on.It'll be the last thing you ever do."

Vriska just pulls out her dice,and holds it behind her back.Just one roll is all she needs.Karkat's eyes goes to vriska's hands,What is she planning,He wonders.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 am

"Wait... you raised... Jane...? ...Nanna?" John asked, a little bit confused "No... Th-that can't be right... It just can't be..."

Casey turned her head to look at her Mother then back at The condescension. She knew her mother must be freaking out, from his tone of voice. God, all she wanted to do was to slip away and see why she was bleeding.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 am

She blinks,hearing her phone beep."And that's all the time i have,See ya ,Fuckasses"And with that the condescension left,Karkat just turned and looked at casey."Let's go see why you're bleeding and fix whatever caused it before it gets infected?"Karkat suggested to his daugther.
Vriska said,"How about me and ash do that while you calm down john?"Ash nodded,He was up for vriska's idea more actually.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 am

Casey looked back towards her Father then back to her Mother, who just stood in place. His eyes were wide, his mouth slightly open. He just looked shocked and scared out of his mind. She then nodded and slowly walked over towards Vriska, turning her head slowly to look away from John.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:14 am

Vriska walked out of the room with ash and casey,leaving john and karkat alone in a room together,She pulls out some bandages from her sylladex and gives them to ash to hold.

Karkat just shakes his head,he doesn't..know what to do.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Casey leaned against the wall and looked down at the ground, thinking about the situation for a minute before looking back up. "Ten bucks he's going to lose his mind. And by him I mean Mom." She finally said, sporting a serious face.

Blue eyes moved towards the ground, his small frame trembling as he gritted his teeth. Before he knew it, he turned towards the wall, pulling back his fist and punched it with as much power as he could. It hurt a lot, but he was more focused on his current breakdown. "You have to be f*cking kidding me!" He shouted.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:13 am

Vriska lets out a chuckle as a mischievous grin comes onto her face.She says,"Your dad's probably just gonna stand there,staring at him like a idiot."Ash nods,and mutters,agreeing with her"Dad can't calm people down to save his life...Well,Besides gamzee but that's it."He looks at casey,kneels down and lifts up her dress (he and vriska can get away with seeing this Bl Bro and Best Friend )to see what's making her bleed."Holy-"

"I wish she was..."Karkat remarks,walking over to john and glancing down at the other's fist.If he had hit the wall any harder,he would have ended up breaking his hand."John,To be honest..We can't even kill her..."He remembers things like his one of his conversations with Doc Scratch...She can't even be killed because of her deal with lord english.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Casey looked down at her brother, tilting her head and staring at him. "Wh-what?" She asked, getting a bit worried "...Now I'm scared to look..." She admitted, grabbing the hem of her dress and looking down at her pale stomach. Her eyes widened as she stared at the large cut going across her stomach. It looked as if the stitches had broken, thus making it open as it started to bleed. "F*ck. F*ck. F*ck. F*ck." She repeated, quite loudly as she started to panic.

"I know." John said, looking down "I know we have no chance of killing her, I figured that." He nibbled at the inside of his lip thoughtfully, trying to calm himself down. He let out another growl, turned on his heels, stomped towards a chair and kicked it over, forcing it to slide towards the wall and cause a loud crashing noise.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Vriska bites on her lip as she looks through her sylladex for a moment,before finding what she wanted.A First aid kit appeared in her hands.Ash took it from her,and opened it,looking for a thread and needle so they could give casey new stitches.Once Ash found it,He glanced at his sister,"Gog You're gonna need a blood transfusion i'm betting."

Karkat observes john for another moment,before walking out of the room and tapping vriska's shoulder.He mutters to her under his breathe,"I need to borrow one of your nic cage manpillows."His eyes glance at the blood coming out of the cut in casey's stomach and his eyes just widen as vriska gives him the man pillow.ONE TWO- Karkat's Panic attack was averted by vriska pushing him back into the room with john. Karkat's eyes wander to the man pillow and he throws it at john.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:50 pm

The girl let out a huff as she tightened her grip on her dress. "But I'm sure I'll be fine... Eventually... L-Look it's not even that big!" Casey laughed nervously. She knew she was only lying to herself. Maybe showing a little bit of fear as she did so. But she hated sharp things poking and touching her skin. It was unnecessary pain.

Before John was able to turn around, he felt something hit the back of his head and fell to the floor. He finally turned and looked at it for a minute, seeing Nic Cage's glorious face. He picked it up and quickly held it close to his body, pouting like a stubborn child who had just lost a video game.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Ash facepalmed and said,"Casey you'll die from blood loss before then if we don't get this patched up now."Vriska nodded,and said,taking the needle and thread from ash"And it'll only take a couple of minutes...You know this just reminds me of the times karkat has gotten stabbed by jack with a knife."She notices that casey has stiffened a bit,"It won't hurt that much casey..."

Karkat just facepalmed and said,"This is why i always tell you no to buying me a man pillow..They look addicting."He just scowls,and added on as a after though,"Though if i have to,I'll shush-pap you."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

"Thats what you think!" She said stubbornly "I-I mean... uh... f*ck..." Casey looked off to the side and growled lowly. "Look, I just don't feel safe with that-" She gestured towards the needle "-Going through my skin for a couple of minutes, okay? I'm sure I can survive a little longer... I'm not bleeding... that... much..." Yet, she was lying to herself again. She was feeling dizzy, but forced herself to not show it.

"Addicting... but comfy... Mine was the only reason I didn't freak out, that is until Casey burnt it..." John muttered, a little more calm then before. He then let out a sigh and hugged the pillow closer. "It's not the time for shush-papping. We have to get out of here."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Vriska just let out a sigh,and just pulled up casey's dress and started sewing the cut up despite casey's protests."There ,Done."She said after a few seconds,"Just be thankful fussy-fangs taught me how to sew fast and accurately."She takes a step back from her,and said "You can get the blood off of you later when we're not in this lab."

Karkat nodded,and walked over to the door,He opens it and looks at john,"After you."He mutters.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Casey flashed a glare towards Vriska as she felt the stinging against her skin. "Yeah, thanks or whatever..." She said stubbornly, walking towards the door slower then usual as she ran a hand through her hair. She was stupid to actually watch Vriska stitch her up, hating the sight of blood more then anything. She knew if she just kept taking in deep breaths, maybe she wouldn't pass out.

John just nodded and walked towards the door, looking down the hall to make sure nobody was there and stepped out of the room. His grip tightened around the pillow as he looked back at Karkat and then looked back down the hall, watching Casey emerge from another room and glancing at him.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Once they're out of the lab safely,Karkat watches as a girl approaches.His eyes widen and He stiffens slightly,loosening his hand that was holding john's as he looks away,his gaze goes to the ground.It's vriska who she addresses instead of karkat,"You do realize they've already started without us?" Vriska nods,and says"Yeah Terezi...Think we can catch up?" Ash's eyes just blink,so this is the notorious terezi. Terezi just sniffs the air,and she looks at karkat,"Oh hey Karkles."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Stopping, Casey looked up to examine Terezi, then she looked over towards her father. She also took note of the nickname, knowing she would taunt him about it later on. For now, she kept her comments to herself, wondering how awkward this must be, considering what she knew about their past together.

John also looked up to look at Terezi, then back at Karkat to see he was looking away. Right now, we was just contemplating making up some lame ass excuse to get out of here as quick as possible. His mind then wandered to thinking if Terezi was angry with him at all, knowing he might possibly had taken away her potential matesprit. Awkwardly, he gazed off to the side, coming up with some excuses to say.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:04 pm

"...Really terezi...reeally?"Karkat said,mockingly.His eyes lift up as a sarcastic smirk curls up on his face."Which would you prefer,Karkitty,Karkandy or beepbeepmeow?"Terezi asked before letting out a chuckle as a stubborn blush came onto his face,muttering something about how he hated nicknames. Ash is trying not to laugh,but the look on his father's face makes it very hard not to.She turns back to vriska,"Let's go.Don't wanta keep the fuckasses waiting much longer now do we?" A malicious glint appears in vriska's eyes,as she starts to drag terezi away for flarping.However before they're gone,Terezi walks up to karkat and licks his cheek,before remarking"Still delicious." She then left with vriska.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum