epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bachelor Parties! Woo~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bachelor Parties! Woo~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Parties! Woo~

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 29, 2012 12:14 am

Casey walked up to Ash and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"I wonder how Tyler would feel about this if he found out." She teased.

A wide smile was placed on Jake's face almost immediately.
"Then c'mooooon." Jake said happily, taking Dirk's hand and dragging him outside.

Dave feels his cell phone go off, but doesn't bother to check it. Right now he has to focus of John.
"Sometimes I wonder... what if he was still here." John muttered, still looking up "What he would say at the wedding, what he would say in his toast. How he would have reacted to being a grandfather."
Dave stayed silent taking it all in.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 am

"Oh he would kill me."Ash lets out a little laugh,and blushes slightly."But she's sorta cute and she knows video games so i wouldn't mind speaking with her again."

Dirk grins at the other,"Oh i have a better idea."He lifts the other up,and holds him bridal style before starting to walk,"I don't think we'd want you to fall down~"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 29, 2012 12:24 am

Casey nodded.
"Well, be careful what you do tomorrow. He is coming to the wedding, right?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jake only gasped, quickly throwing his arms around Dirk's shoulders for support. He laughed softly.
"I definitely enjoy this better." He said.

"There are times when I hear his voice in my dreams, when I see him... I keep waking up crying because I know he won't be there." John muttered again.
Dave patted his shoulder and gave him a hug.
"I know, the game was hard on all of us... It's over now." Dave murmured into his hair "You won't lose anybody else, I promise."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 29, 2012 12:28 am

Ash nods,
"I believe so."Ash grins,"I'm sorta betting on him fainting when he sees that mom's a guy."

Dirk nods,"And so do i."He leans down and kisses the other's lips teasingly,"Because it's easier to do that."He whispers seductively.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 29, 2012 12:35 am

Casey laughed and shook her head.
"Man you are cruel." She sighed, ruffling her brother's hair "if he faints, maybe if you kiss him he'd wake up."

Jake's face felt hot. Probably from the alcohol but also probably because of everything that was happening.
"Rawr." He said, making a claw and winking towards the other.

John nodded and laughed.
"F*ck, Dave... I'm getting married tomorrow... In a dress. I don't understand why I'm so upset." He stated.
"It's a scary thought. This is the beginning of the rest of your life." Dave said softly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 29, 2012 12:46 am

Ash grins,"I'll do that if he faints."Ash thinks for a moment,"I sorta am worried about tomorrow..I'm wondering if he's going to dump me when he finds out..."

Dirk grins and soon reaches their apartment,putting jake down gently and opening the door.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 29, 2012 12:51 am

"You're worried you're boyfriend is going to dump you because our parents are both men." Casey phrased. "Ash, hunny, I doubt your boyfriend is going to dump you."

Once Jake was sure the door was unlocked, he pushed it open, pushed Dirk inside, slamed it behind him and grabbed Dirk in order to start on the sloppy makeouts yet again.

John nodded again before letting out a sigh.
"We should get back..." He said.
"No, I'll bring you home." Dave said, stepping back, checking his phone "Dirk when back with Jake and you need sleep."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 29, 2012 12:56 am

Ash shrugs,"it's a stupid worry but still it could happen."He lets out a yawn,before glancing at where karkat's passed out,sleeping on meenah's shoulder."Wanta go wake him up?"

Dirk starts the sloppy makeouts ,his lips trailing down the other's jawline,nibbling.His lips go to the other's ear,and bites it playfully.Let the sloppy makeouts commence.He moves one of his free hands to jake's back to stroke his spine with the languish of a cat.His other hand going to run itself through Jake's hair.Oh god,he hoped Dave would not be home anytime soon.

Last edited by xXKnightofBloodXx on Tue May 29, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make it more sexy)
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 29, 2012 11:36 am

Casey glanced off towards where her father was, raising an eyebrow and started to be a bit skeptic about that suggestion.
"That time we woke him up he attacked me and didn't talk to us for two weeks..." Casey muttered "...Unless the alcohol effected him so much he won't rage greatly... But you're waking him up this time just in case."

Despite feeling like he wasn't even there, Jake was more effected by the touching more then anything. He was never really once to make needy little noises in order to tell Dirk to go further, but right now that's all he could do. He felt as if he had no control over himself and he knew he was slowly coming back to reality, yet so far. Sloppily kissing Dirk could only do so much, he wanted- no, needed more. His fingers laced themselves into the other's shirt, pulling himself closer for just a little bit of friction to really get things going.

"I guess you're right..." John muttered, walking down the street along side Dave. He didn't exactly want to sleep, he wanted to stay up longer. But maybe not thinking about things would just be easier on himself.

Last edited by KitsuneKannibal on Tue May 29, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm extremely horrible at making things sexy so fuck it.)
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue May 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Ash nods,"Don't want anything like that to happen again. "He makes his way over to Karkat,Meenah and Sollux.He pokes Karkat's shoulder gently,"Dad.Wake up~"

Rousing from his sleep,Karkat Yawns.He realizes his head is on Meenah's shoulder and abruptly moves away from her.Karkat murmurs to himself,"just how drunk was I?"
The answer he gets from Sollux is "Drunk enough to act like a whore."

Yeah.English is drunk,Dirk thought.It was obvious because of the noises he was making. he Briefly wonders if this would be considered taking advantage of him before the two fall on the couch.

//I cannot write Smut at school very well
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue May 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Casey followed quickly after Ash, hearing Sollux's response and she raised an eyebrow.
"But Dad's a whore all the time..." She joked, "I think you should lay off the alcohol for a while, father."

Falling on the couch was a bit unexpected, hell, Jake hardly even knew where he was, let alone where the couch was. It was like he was floating on a cloud, a very soft cloud.
He abruptly pulled away from the sloppy make outs in order to breathe.

Soon arriving at the house, John let Dave inside. It was empty, although when he left his children were still here. He figured they went off on their own little adventure since there was nothing else to do anyway.
John flopped down on the couch, turning on his side and groaning.
Dave walked over and gave him a worried look.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Just a bit of nausea. I'll be fine." John yawned.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum