epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealousy much?

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jealousy much? - Page 3 Empty Re: Jealousy much?

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:44 pm

"He was just... crazy." Dave said "Actually that didn't really change since he's pretty much crazy now..."
The blonde looked at the Cotton Candy and nodded.
"Yes, but only if it's ironically." He teased.

"So you pester Mom, make him stop sobbing or whatever the hell he's doing and I'll troll Dad?" Casey asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Terezi smirks at him,and teases back,"You can't resist cotton candy dave~It's too amazing and delicious just like your text color."She heads to the counter and starts to wait in line.

"I'm just gonna go upsairs and shoosh pap him..If that doesn't work..I'll just give him a man pillow.."Ash mutters,"Since i kept one of them just in case.."He starts to walk upstairs,and heads into his mother's room."Mom?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 pm

"Okay, fine, you caught me. Cotton Candy is my weakness." Dave chuckled, giving Terezi's hand another squeeze.

Casey nodded and pulled out her pda, opening a conversation with her Dad and starting her excuse.
"Hey, Dad. I know you're probably off doing something. But just to let you know I'm going to have hot passionate hate sex with Zack in a minute without a condom because I want to be a teen mom and go on one of those ridiculous live reality shows and move out in about a month to live in a trailer park with the boy whom I hate and raise our child in a house full of hatred and loud hate sex. Oh. and I'm doing it on the couch. Bye! Very Happy" She then leaned against the counter and waited for something to happen.

Cringing, John heard a voice outside of his sleep. Opening his eyes, he looked over his shoulder slowly towards the door. His eyes were blurry and puffy from the crying. He simply turned away and moved his body a bit.
"Hm?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Terezu giggles and gives his hand a squeeze,a happy smile on her face as she buys some red cotton candy.

Karkat stops talking mid-sentence,hearing his trollian beep.His eyes widen as he lets out a scream,"SHE'S DOING WHAT?!!!!"His ears start to twitch as he types furiously back,'OH F*CK NO YOU AREN'T.NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO ABOUT IT.SHIT WILL HIT THE WHIRLING DEVICE IF THAT HAPPENS."

Ash just pulls out the nick cage manpillow from his sylladex and gives it to his mother,before ruffling his hair."Just stop crying..please?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

"Of course you'd get the red kind, hm?" Dave teased, playfully.

A smirk played on Casey's face and her thumbs got to work.
"Ah~ There goes my pants~ jkfnmd;gbhkg;jh'h m'jk" She quickly typed, running her thumbs over the keyboard a few times before exiting the conversation.

John stared down at the man pillow quickly before sitting up and snuggling into it. He looked at Ash and nodded, rubbing his eyes and taking a deep breath.
"Is something wrong? Did Casey catch the house on fire?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"yep!"Terezi says with a smirk,"Red's delicious remember?"She leans forward and licks his cheek,before pulling back and taking a piece off of the cotton candy and shoving it into her mouth.

Karkat almost crushed his phone in his hand,before typing in the code and being teleported back..He walks inside,and just blinks,realizes he's been tricked.

"Nope.She didn't do anything like that,Don't worry."Ash just grins,and heads back downstairs.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Dave lets out a small laugh before rubbing his sleeved against his cheek, finding the feeling of saliva kind of weird. He then took a piece of cotton candy.
"C'mon, lets go into the theater already. The movies starting soon." He said, leading the way.

Casey walked out into the living room and leaned against the door frame and nodded towards her Dad. A sadistic smirk on her face as she crossed her arms.
"Sup?" She asked, not even phased by the fact he was probably extremely pissed.

John doesn't bother to ask, but he was curious as to why the boy was grinning. He then proceeded to hug the pillow and look out the window.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:02 pm

"Okies,The others should be there already.I know jade,kanaya,rose,sollux,and feferi showed up...But that's all i know"She walks with him,it's like a sburb reunion in actuality?except they're missing key components of the group like karkat,john and jane.Jade probably had dragged jake along with her ,and jake had dragged his boyfriend along.Once they're in the theater the movie's in,terezi looks around for the others.

Karkat just held up a finger,signaling he needed a mintue.He walks over to the couch,picks up a pillow,buries his face in it before letting out a scream muffled by it."Okay..I'm -"Ash just picks up his father from behind,before walking upstairs taking the fidgeting troll and throwing him into the room where john was.He closes the door and locks it,"You two aren't coming out until you talk."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm

"Found them." Was the only thing Dave said, before leading the way over towards the ground more in the middle of the theater.

Casey had to hold in her laughing, watching her Dad scream into the pillow then picked up by Ash was just hilarious.

John jumped and looked at Karkat, jumping slightly from how it was unexpected and slowly turned his head back towards the window. He stayed silent for the most part, wondering if it'll stay like this for a while.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Terezi just gives them a wave,once they're there.She lets go of dave's hand and takes a seat on the right of jade who has jake-Wait.is that dirk?Dirk is just talking with equius it seems to be about 'My little hoofbeast'

Ash starts laughing as he walks downstairs.

Karkat just blinks,and frowns at the door.He holds his pillow close,and moves a bit awau from john to give him some space.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Quietly greeting them all, Dave takes his place next to Terezi. He spots Dirk a few seats down and smirks. He doesn't bother to interupt their conversation, but instead relaxes in his chair and waits for the movie to start.

"I honestly didn't think he'd scream into the pillow." Casey said, doing her best to not laugh too much. "Man, he's insane."

John noticed this, but didn't bother to move his eyes to look at Karkat just yet.
"I'm not going to bite off your head, you know. You don't have to move away..." He muttered softly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:03 am

Terezi just looks at feferi a few seats down,and waves at her friend while flipping vriska off.She goes back to staring at the screen.

"You Know,I'm wondering about something..if dad acts like this..imagine how his ancestor acts like.."Ash said with a laugh.

"Yeah I know..Just figured i'd give you some space."Karkat states,he then adds"I'm sorry about earlier..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

Dave debated quietly to remove his shades, knowing nobody would see his eyes in the dark, but he decided to keep them on his face just in case.

"..I'm really worried to think about that right now..." Casey muttered softly, shivering.

John nodded, still not bothering to look in Karkat's direction.
"I'm sorry... for... well, everything, actually." He said, forcing a small laugh. "I was being stupid."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 am

Terezi slips off her shades,and puts them in her sylladex.She surprisingly..Isn't blind anymore,she hasn't been for months but she likes to use her other senses more. Just to taste the colors.The lights begin to dim

"Aranea's the opposite of vriska..and she's her ancestor...They're complete opposites..so the same might be true for dad.."Ash states.

"John you don't have to apologize..It's fine."Karkat muttered,not even wanting his apology.He doesn't deserve one after all.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 am

Just as the lights started to dim, The Strider sat there quietly, focused on when the movie was going to start..

"...Oh.. right..." Casey said. "That would be so f*cking weird..."

John shook his head and let out a sigh.
"I do have to apologize. It's basically my fault after all. I guess jealousy is one of my bad traits..." John stated "Besides, in a way you are stuck with me."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 am

The last previews start to air,and soon finish,with the movie starting out.Terezi's gaze is fixated on the screen.

"I agree."Ash says.

Karkat rolls his eyes and moves toward john.He pokes his shoulder,letting a touch of concern flood into his voice,"You've been acting weird lately...I'm worried."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:11 am

Dave kept his gaze on the screen, leaning one arm against the arm rest as he stared at the movie.

Casey nodded and glanced upstairs.
"They're being really quiet..." She muttered.

John finally turned his head towards Karkat.
"W-Weird?" He asked, cursing inwardly at the stutter "...Its nothing."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 am

Terezi sneaks a unseen glance at dave,before quickly turning her gaze back to the movie screen.

"Maybe they're talking?"Ash says.

"Liar.Egdeeeeerppp I've known you since you were 13,I know when you're lying so just tell me."Karkat says,starting to pout.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 am

Dave moved his eyes to look at Terezi. He then looked back at the screen, reached his arm around Terezi's shoulder and pulled her a bit closer towards him, in the meantime, he tried to act casual about it.

"Hopefully, or I'm going to smack a b*tch." Casey muttered.

"...I don't-" John started, then shook his head "I don't want to say it."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:34 am

Terezi blinked for a second,before resting her head casually on dave's shoulder while watching the movie.

"Wanta spy on them?"Ash asks,quiet;y under his breath.

"..Come on egbert..Please..Do you want me to beg?"Karkat muttered looking away from him.He's really curious now.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 pm

A small smirk formed on Dave's face as he took in a deep sigh and continued to watch the movie.

Casey laughed.
"It would be criminal if we didn't." She muttered, before heading towards the stairs.

"Okay..." John gave in, blushing a bit before looking away as well "I guess... I'm just scared... to- uh... Lose you..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Terezi watches the movie,scrutinizing it a bit.She doesn't know what to think, She's cuddling with Dave in the movie theater,She's happy about that but what exactly is their relationship?

Ash heads upstairs with his sister,hearing the last thing John had said.

Karkat tilts his head,"Lose me?John,That's Ridiculous.What do you think I'm going to do?Leave you for terezi? She's my austicespice.Nothing else."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Dave drew in another deep breath, he wondered if this even meant anything. He wouldn't deny it to himself that he did have certain feelings for the female troll, but he was lost as to how she felt.

Casey pressed her ear against the bedroom door. She stayed as quiet as possible and chewed on her bottom lip.

John shook his head, forcing a small laugh before going silent. "I told you it was stupid." He muttered quietly, pulling the pillow closer to his chest. "It's just a scary thought, I guess. Because in a way you could be back in Alternia with another troll having your quadrants and whatnot or something but instead you're here with me... And I question it sometimes, knowing how frustrated I get you and I just tell myself it's just for the well being of Ash and Casey."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Terezi just stares at the screen,contemplating her own feelings.She needs romance advice,and someone to give it to her.Is it pale or red?She repeats this question in her head.

Ash starts to listen not saying a word.

Karkat Just lets out a sigh,"John..Quadrants are just well they're pretty complicated.I count you as my matesprit and I actually think i don't benefit any of you by staying here.In this household,I'm the most insane and I stay here because i have no idea what i'd do without you."

"Woah he admitted it."ash mutters.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 am

During his thinking, Dave removed his glasses at one point seeing as how everything was dark. He sneaked a glance at Terezi before looking back at the screen quickly.

Casey covered her mouth with her hand and looked at Ash.
"I think this is the most sincere conversation these two have ever had. From the ones we listened in on, at least." She whispered.

John turned his head to look at Karkat, his eyes widened a bit as he blinked a few times, regestering what he had said.
"R-Really?" He asked, almost not believing it himself.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum