epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealousy much?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jealousy much? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jealousy much?

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Terezi just shrugs,"I swear...You guys really should pay attention more when we talk about quadrants...Anyways since i invited pretty much everyone,Would you guys like to see hunger games as well?"
Karkat just mutters under his breath to John,"It's a huge insult when you mistake people to be dating or matesprits when they aren't in troll culture.Personally I'm a bit offended. "
Ash just follows his sister into the kitchen.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:19 pm

"Sure, we'll-"
"No."
Dave was going to finish his sentence, only for John to interrupt him. He looked towards John who was turning off the TV and standing up.
"Dave, feel free to go do whatever you like. I'm not going." The blue-eyed teen said sharply, not bothering the fact he was angry.
The boy flashed a glare at Karkat for just a moment before walking past everyone and heading towards the stairs.

Casey heard the conversation outside, keeping a straight face, she walked towards the fridge and begun to smack her own head against fridge several times.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Karkat flashed a glare back,a ice cold look in his eyes showing up."You two can go ahead..."Terezi shrugged,"Karkat..Try not to make things worse....."A confused look showing up on her face.She glances at dave,"Well if you want to go..We better go now."She had a look on her fact that says'They're going to argue most likely..Best to leave em alone.' It takes one second for karkat to shout,"What the f*ck is your problem egbert?!'he scowls,it's clear he has no idea what the hell this argument is about.
Ash just facepalms.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:33 pm

"Thats a good idea..." Dave muttered, getting up and walking towards Terezi.
John wasn't faced at the fact Karkat raised his voice.
"My problem?" He starts "What the hell is your problem?!"
John turned his eyes and narrowed his eyes towards Karkat.
"You seriously think you can just ignore me all day and not expect me to have a problem with it in the first place!" John was personally surprised at how loud his voice had gotten, knowing he wasn't known to be a yeller.

Casey pulled back from the fridge and cringed at the yelling.
"..F*ck..." She muttered, covering her face.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Terezi just grabbed his hand, and walked outside with him,holding his hand."How have you been?"She asked quietly as she started walking to the movie theater with him.
Karkat just shouts back,"WELL WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?WATCH YOU?"He just resists the urge to growl..
Ash just winced,"Oh god..This is going to be one of their worse arguements..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Dave inwardly smiles at the hand holding, not bothering to pull his hand back as he nods.
"Good. And you?" He asked.

"Why in gods name would I want you to watch me?! I'm not some child you have to take care of! Besides I meant, why the f*ck did you keep scowling at me?! As I recall, I didn't actually do anything to you in the first place!" John shouted, his eyes hard and never leaving Karkat's face.

Casey looked at the ground, chewing on the inside of her cheek.
"...It's like they don't even care if we hear it." She muttered softly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 pm

"Same"She gives him a smile,"So you still up to your ironic shenanigans,Mr.cool kid?"

"FOR F*CKS SAKE EGBERT!I WAS JEALOUS!I'M NOT GONNA APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU EVEN CARE IF I IGNORE YOU OR NOT?!"Karkat shouts back,a bit furious.

Ash just shakes his head,"I don't think they do..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Dave smirked and shoved his hand into his pocket.
"You betchya, tz." He said slyly.

"Because maybe I thought I f*cking meant something to you, huh?!" John shouted, not even caring what was coming out of his mouth. "Do you ever consider how I feel about things? Karkat, you're acting as if I'm a fucking virus, thats how bad I was ignored! Besides, you shouldn't even be jealous, Dave and I have nothing! We're friends and thats it!"

"Of course f*cking not..." She muttered, leaning against the wall and sliding down.
She sat quietly and pulled her knees to her chest, hearing every word they were saying. Her body shook slightly and she hid her face.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 am

Terezi lets out a laugh,and smirks at him,"That's good."

"You're such a f*cking hypocrite!You did the same thing to me when kanaya was over!"Karkat shouted,"Honestly If you do it,It's all fine and dandy but when i do it,It's not and how the f*ck am i supposed to know that?!I'm not a expert in your so called human romance!"

Ash just winces,It just keeps on getting worse and worse..This had be.the worst argument they've had ever,it even tops the one when karkat ended up storming out of the house and going to alternia.He shooshpaps his sister.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

"So we're going to see the hunger games, huh?" Dave asked, looking forward "Rose tried to drag me along before, but I just didn't feel like it."

"And you expect me to be the damn expert in your quadrants?! Yeah, sure I'm being the biggest fucking hypocrite but at least I don't ignore you!" John yelled, take a deep breath before pointing at himself "Okay, so I get jealous, not like it fucking matters anyway! And yet you don't even bother to try understand why I get jealous! Because, believe me, I have reasons!"

Casey raised her hands to her hair and started to pull at it, tugging it softly before murmuring over and over again "Make them fucking stop..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:37 pm

"Uh-huh Yeah that's what we're seeing..And I believe she's dragging kanaya along this time..."Terezi said,tilting her head as she walked."I think they're matesprits or something..I'm probably wrong though."

"WELL THEN TELL ME WE NEED TO TALK!GOD EGBERT!I DON'T FEEL LIKE ASKING YOU BECAUSE I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!"Karkat shouts back,biting down on his lip hard.

Ash finally gets sick of it,and he walks out of the kitchen."BOTH OF YOU STOP IT NOW!YOU'RE MAKING CASEY HAVE A BREAK DOWN SO F*CKING STOP IT!YOU TWO ARE ACTING LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS!"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Dave shrugged, squeezing Terezi's hand lightly.
"I think they are, they seem to have something going on. But Lalonde never tells me anything." He muttered.

John was about to open his mouth, only to hear Ash shouting. He looked towards his son with wide eyes. He closed his mouth and straightened himself out. Running a hand through his hair before muttering something under his breath. He then turned on his heel and walked upstairs.

Casey sat there for a minute, she relaxed after hearing Ash yell and she turned her head to look at the doorway.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Terezi leans over and kisses his cheek before continuing walking,They soon reach the theater.She sniffs the air,and then points at where kanaya and rose are..-making out."...."

Karkat just facepalms.."F*ck it.I'm just gonna.."He peers his head into the kitchen,"I'm going to go visit tavros for a few hours..See ya."He then walks out of the house and goes to alternia.
Ash walks back into the kitchen,and said"..Well..at least that got them to shut up."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Dave looked over towards Rose and Kanaya, although he seemed to have a straight face, his eyes widened.
"...And this proves everything." He said.

John walked into his room, closing the door behind him and flopping down onto the bed. It didn't take long for the boy to start tearing up, soon resulting in quietly crying into his pillow.

Casey looked up at Ash before looking forward.
"But for how long?" She asked quietly. "Thank you, for getting them to shut up, anyway."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Rose pulls away from kanaya,and rolls her eyes at dave before waving and giving him a amused smile.Terezi just blinks,"Welp.It makes sense.They always spent a lot of time together"She shrugs,before letting out a laugh,"I'm wondering what harley will think of this."

Karkat just walks through the forest,He knew aranea probably wouldn't be busy as she had dismissed the movies,claiming she had already seen it.He had never intended to see tavros since that would just upset him even more..So the spider troll's ancestor was who he was going to talk to.

"Hopefully for a week.They're probably gonna avoid the shit out of each other..."Ash remarks,"And No Problem,Sis."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Dave nods towards Rose and smirks. Then turns his head to look at Terezi and tries to think about Jade's reaction.
"Honestly, I think she'd be happy about it." He sighed.

John waited a few minutes before curling onto his side. He closed his eyes despite the tears in them and eventually fell asleep.

Casey sighed and finally stood up.
"Of course they are, because thats just the 'mature' thing to do." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes as well.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Terezi nods,"I think she would too..."She blinks and then lets out a giggle as she points to a ad on the wall,advertising smuppets."looks like your bro has been marketing.."She remarks with a grin.

Karkat soon reaches the girl's hive and knocks on the door,"ARANEA YOU HERE?" She opens the door,looking flustered."yes,karkat.What a pleasant surprise.."She gives him a smile,"What do you need,hun?""i need.....well i just need someone to talk to..and maybe a shoulder to cry on?"

"I swear they need like marriage counseling or something but they're not married soo..."Ash trails off.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:27 pm

The blonde turned his head to glance at the advertisement. He tried to best not to react too much.
"Lets just... go get our tickets." He muttered.

"They don't need any of that..." Casey sighed "I've been talking a lot to Mom lately in private. I figured he needed someone to just- talk to, I guess. But, what he's really scared of is losing Dad. He'd hate to admit it to anyone else, but Dad is the only person he actually... you know... loved in that kind of way. He knows about the past with Terezi and seeing her after that whole kidnapping fiasco that happened, it just made him think about maybe she and Karkat would possible like to renew their matespritship with each other."
The girl shoves her hands into her pockets and "And the only reason I know this is because I had to practically beat it out of him. But, what Mom needs to do is admit all of this to Dad. Sit down and have a chat."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Terezi notices his uneasiness and as they walk to the movie ticket buyer thing,she asks,"Remember when we did the can town project?"She gives him a soft grin.That had been when they were 14.
Ash just blinks surprised,"And dad's just well...he's confused. I've read some of his pester logs with kanaya when they have their weekly feelings jams over trollian and..He doesn't know what he feels since trolls' romance is pity..But He's pretty sure he loves mom..so he thinks something's wrong with himself...when dad gets home we're shoving them into a room together..until they talk"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:47 pm

"Oh man, that was some great times." Dave smirks, running his unoccupied hand through his hair.
"I miss the mayor. He was great."

"Or f*ck, whichever comes first." Casey jokes "But seriously, I'm glad I only have a kismesis for the time being... Because whatever the hell they are just confused the f*ck out of me. Although... It's upsetting to see them like this. Confused, I mean. ...I'm pretty sure they haven't gotten laid in a while, at least I didn't hear their "Twister games" for a while."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 pm

She smirks,"It was chalk heaven for me.So Many colors~"She then buys their tickets and hands one to dave.

Ash nods,"I certainly don't miss being woken up by those..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:17 pm

"Thanks." Dave said, taking the ticket into his hand.
"I miss all those times, actually. Although when Vantas decided to go ape shit crazy... I certainly don't miss that."

"At least they weren't fighting." Casey patted her brother's shoulder. "But they better get over this, or I'm going to beat the shit out of both of them. With love, of course."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Terezi snickered at that,"Could have been worse.I still can't believe he ended up biting your cape.Your Beautiful red cape.."She pouts,She really liked that cape.

Ash just asks,with a grin,"Can i help?"

xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 pm

"Yeah, my cape was so awesome too." Dave sighed. "I think he poked a hole in it. I told him not to touch it. Not cool, bro."

Casey laughed and nods.
"Of course~" She said "Now... what should we do?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 pm

"The thing you tell karkat not to do,he will do eventually.Honestly..What the f*ck was his deal back then?"Terezi walks into the movie theater with him and sniffs the air,"..They have cotton candy....Wanta get some and share it ironically?"

"Troll dad,make him come home soon,then put him in a room with mom?"Ash says.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum