epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

honk.HONK.ho-F*CK THIS SHIT

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

honk.HONK.ho-F*CK THIS SHIT - Page 3 Empty Re: honk.HONK.ho-F*CK THIS SHIT

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Once karkat finished typing in the code,they were teleported there.The first room they're in is girly decorated,though it is definitely not karkat's taste of decoration. He glances at kanaya,"I still blame you for how this place is decorated."He remarks,scowling at the room.Kanaya lets out a laugh,"But It was rosalyn who decorated it,Not me,Karkat.""You still let her."Karkat just huffs and walks over to the door.
Vriska blinks and said,"What happened to my spider webs?"She scowls,grumbling about how her nic cage shrine better still be in her room.Ash lets out a little laugh at this,then looks at the computers."Man those computers are really...shitty..." "Yeah which is why i didn't bother to fix them"Sollux remarks.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Casey blinked and looked around for a minute before decided she absolutely hated this room. It was absolutely too girly for her tastes, but she refrained from making any faces.
"Its... not... bad..." She struggled to say.
John looked around amazed for a moment, distracted as he took a few steps forward. He then snapped out of it and shook his head once he heard the loading of a shotgun. He turned around and saw the large shotgun in his daughters hands.
"Where the hell did you get that?!" He asked.
"...Internet?" Casey lied, giving him a small grin.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 pm

"it's not like it's a doomsday device,john.so calm down."Karkat remarks as he leaves the girly room,"Terezi,You still have those weapons hoarded in your corridors right?" "Yeah.Why you want your better sickle?""Yep." Vriska then asked,"We splitting up into groups of three like last time karkat?" "yeah i guess."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:06 pm

"Might not be a doomsday device, but the apocalypse might happen if Casey's the one handling it!" John commented.
"C'mooon~ I won't kill everyone, Mom~ Relaaaaax. If Dad trusts me, theres no problem!" Casey said, laughing darkly before moving forward.
John grumbled under his breath and followed closely behind his daughter.
"What are the groups?" Casey asked, excited.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Vriska grins,"Well Casey You get to be in a group with kanaya and i."She then looks at sollux,"You get ash in your group,and Karkat,Terezi and john are a group.."The look on karkat's face is priceless.Sollux shrugs,"Well I find this alright.."He glances at ash,"Wanta go see if we can raid equius's room on here for weapons?""Sure!"Ash said.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 pm

"Woo! Let's go f*ck shit up!!" Casey said, raising her gun above her head and skipping in front of the older trolls.
John's eyes widened for a split second as he gave Vriska a glare. He then relaxed and looked over towards Karkat and almost laughed because of the look on his face. The boy then simply shrugged and walked next to Terezi and Karkat.
"Fine with me." He finally said, being calm.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Vriska lets out a laugh,and walks off with casey and kanaya.Terezi waved goodbye to vriska then looked at john and karkat,"Sooo after we get weapons,Where do you guys want to start looking?" Karkat thought for a moment,"I'd suggest his own room or tavros's...If He's not there,Then We'll check all the other rooms."
Ash walked off with sollux to go raid equius's room for weapons.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm

"So, lets get started!" John motivated, determined to get this over and done with.
Honestly, his mind was stuck on hoping that his kids would be alright. He could trust that they were in good hands, but when theres a troll on the loose whos looking to kill, he just couldn't shake off the feeling that something might go wrong.

Casey slowed her pace down and looked around, gripping onto her gun as she continued walking. She stopped and turned her head back to look at Kanaya and Vriska.
"So where do you think Gamzee would most likely be?" She asked curiously.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Karkat nods,"Okay."He walks off with john and terezi,hearing the faint honking noise in the background.It's undetectable on where it's at.But Karkat stops when he sees dark red blood on the walls,spelling out a 3 words' HONK.honk.HONK :0)."Karkat starts trembling,and can't even manage to move right now."Karkles.Are you okay?"Terezi asks,concerned.

"Wherever The Honking Noise Is The Loudest."Kanaya remarks,"Unless He Decided To Change It Up...Then He Could Be Any Where."Vriska nods,"Yeah..and if we do find him,We're to take extreme caution and knock him out?"

Ash just walks into the room with sollux,picking up a bow and arrows.He strings a arrow and lets it fly,hitting one of equius's posters.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:28 pm

John turns his head to look back at Karkat, an eyebrow raising and he turned his head to look at the writing on the wall. John then looked back and stared at the troll, trying to think of something that might comfort him. He couldn't exactly think of anything and turned his head to the direction where he thought he heard the honking. Slowly, he started to wander in that direction.

"Knocking him out would be the extreme choice?" Casey asked, looking away and shaking her head. "Well, lets hope we won't have to go further then that..."
The girl peered around the room for a moment, wondering if he was really as bad as her father had said, making her unsure if they could stop him.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Karkat just stares at it for another moment,his eyes still appalled.Terezi just places her hand on karkat's shoulder,"Karkles.Snap out of it."Karkat just looks at her,shakes his head and then looks around,noticing john had wandered off.".F*ck..."He mutters under his breath.

"Actucally,The extreme would be killing him or mindjumping him off a cliff...Buuuuuuuut Karkat wouldn't like that very much."Vriska remarks as she steps on something,She glances at the ground to see what she stepped on only for her to see that it's a dead body."...Holy.."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Turning the corner, John walked into another room. He took slow steps as he looked around, trying his best to not let his guard drop. He was unarmed, now alone but not far ahead of Karkat and Terezi. He stood in the middle of the room, trying to look for something he could possibly use as a weapon.

Casey turned back and saw the dead body. Her eyes widened momentarily as she walked over and lowered herself to get a better look. She then used the back of the gun she was holding and begun to poke the body, she didn't know why, she just thought it looked like fun.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Karkat looked at terezi,who pointed in the direction john had gone in,He started running in that direction in a frantic attempt to catch up to him.The Indigo Blooded Troll had already gotten to john's location,and quickly grabbed his throat in a attempt to strangle him.Karkat continued running,hearing gamzee let out a laugh as he taunted john in alternian.He stops once he reaches the scene and starts to sneak up on the other. Gamzee turns around at the exact instant karkat stabs him with his sickle and falls to the ground,releasing john as he does so,as indigo blood starts to run onto karkat's hands.He Just stares down at his hands horrified at what he's done..

Vriska glances down at the dead body,and just leans down next to casey and pokes the dead body with the heel of her boot.Kanaya raises a eyebrow.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:11 pm

It happened so fast. John could only hear his heart pounding in his ears as he fell backwards. Letting out a cough, he raised his hand up to his throat and rubbed it, feeling a slight sting as to where Gamzee's hand was. He continued to cough wildly, slowly getting his breathe back as he looked at the trolls body, then up at Karkat and back down. He opened his mouth to say something, feeling a bit of guilt run through his body.

"...Quite squishy..." Casey comments, before standing up and quickly looking into another direction.
"Did anybody else hear that laughter?" She asked, tensing a bit as she gripped the gun tighter.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Karkat just glances at john,and then only says,"I'm going to go clean the blood off of my hands..."He starts to walk off,in search of a sink.

Kanaya sniffs the air,before saying,"Gamzee's dead.If I'm correct,It's karkat who killed him..."She then adds,"I'm going to go check on him."She heads off in the direction of karkat.Vriska just blinks at this,wondering how in the heck did kanaya know this before heading to where john was.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:41 pm

John gives Karkat a confused look before looking back down at Gamzee. Without getting up, he backed away, until his back hit the wall. His hand never left his throat, he was close to catching his breath as he looked at the dead body again. Biting his bottom lip, John made a struggle to speak, only letting a small whimper escape his lips.

"How the f*ck?" Casey started, then quickly followed behind Vriska in order to find her Mom.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm

When the two girls reach the scene,Vriska just raises a eyebrow,before letting out a laugh,"Oh my gog..The same place where i killed tavros is where gamzee died..man,is that ironic?"Her gaze then goes to john,"...We might wanta get him out of this room.."She remarks to casey.

xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 pm

"Oh the irony." Casey said, rolling her eyes and walking towards John.
She leaned forward and waited to see if her Mom would even glance at her. Letting out a low growl, she reached forward, taking both of John's hands into her own and helping him up. She then reached up and papped the side of his face.
"Moooooom~" She said in a sing-song voice and waited until he looked at her.
She then looked back at Gamzee's body, bit the inside of her lip and dragged John out of the room to get him away from the scene.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Terezi walked into the room they were in,right as casey,vriska and john walked in-well casey and vriska walked,and john was dragged."Why is karkat crying like a little girl?"She questions.Vriska mutters something to terezi under her breath,and Terezi just blinks.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Casey looked over at Terezi and sighed.
"Might have something to do with the fact Gamzee's body is sprawled across the floor..." She muttered softly "Or he's pmsing like Mom usually does."
John shook his head and continued to rub his neck, moving his hand lower as Casey caught a glimpse of the marks left there.
"If I hadn't walked away we wouldn't be in this mess." He said softly "I guess this is considered my fault, in a way."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Vriska was about to say something but was quickly cut off by terezi,"Don't blame yourself ,John.It was either you or gamzee and Karkat made his choice.He'll get over it in a week at the most,A few hours the least."
Vriska nods,before looking at terezi and whispering to her,"Was he really crying like a little girl?"
Terezi nods,and whispers back"Yeah."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am

"Yeah... well... I don't know." John sighed, leaning against the wall and running a hand through his hair.
Casey looked at the two trolls, then at John. She then leaned to the side to peer into the room once again and caught a glimpse of Gamzee's body. She then slipped away from the group and walked over to him, peering down at the body and the blood surrounding it. She wasn't really close with him, but she considered him an Uncle type, from the times she had talked to him. She then looked at her feet sadly and pulled out her PDA.
"It's over. Dad killed Gamzee." She sent to Ash, before pushing the PDA into her back pocket and peering down at the body was again.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Vriska just lets out a sigh,"He'll get over it,John.Let him stay with fussiefangs for a few days,and he'll come home and be his old usual self..Terezi's went through the same thing he did.It wears off pretty quickly."
Terezi just observes john,and walks over to him.She ruffles his hair,before tilting her head"You know,I could help you with karkles.Him and I have been broken up for more than a year now..But i doubt he's changed a lot.."
Ash looks at his pda,in surprise before messaging her back,'oh..my..god.."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:52 pm

John looked at Terezi as he tilted his head curiously.
"Advice about Karkat...?" He asked "...Go on..."

Casey kneeled down, knowing fully that the blood was getting on her knees since she was standing in the puddle of it and set the gun down. She took out her pda again and quickly typed.
"I think it's best if you come find us now." She sent, placing it into her pocket once again before looking at Gamzee's face. His eyes were still open, which usually would have freaked anyone out. She reached a hand over to his face, shutting his eyes before pulling her arm back again.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Terezi thought for a moment,"Okay this is more like things i've picked up over the years.He gets extremely jealous...very easily,He purrs if you touch his horns..He's actually a huge wimp,Don't ask how if he had been messaged by gamzee earlier,he'd be flipping the hell out.He can sing...He has a fetish for glasses....He's a hopeless romantic,and enjoys romcoms and shitty romance books...If he insults or deliberately does something to get back at you...You probably deserved it - just nobody was blunt or rude enough to mention you were acting like a complete asshat...Oh and He's perfectly capable of being calm and gentle with those that don’t provoke him..You've seen him around fussiefangs correct?..And You Know if you just describe his personality as angry..You're wrong. That’s a very vague word! Irritated, frustrated, crabby, STRESSED even describes him better."
Ash just nods,before texting her back,'I'll head there now.i picked up a new gun for you by the way..."He starts heading there with sollux.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum