epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

honk.HONK.ho-F*CK THIS SHIT

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

honk.HONK.ho-F*CK THIS SHIT - Page 2 Empty Re: honk.HONK.ho-F*CK THIS SHIT

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Casey blinked a few times as the fire continued. She then put her PDA in her pocket and watched as the pillow dissolved into nothing. She took the hose from the side of the house and watered it down. She then walked inside and looked at her Dad.
"...Daddy? Are you alright?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Karkat just buries his head into kanaya's shoulder some more,Kanaya just trys to calm him down and it's her who answers casey's question,"No he isn't...Gamzee went sober...again..And the last time that happened he killed two people,and went around collecting the dismembered heads of the people in our group who died."
Ash stops playing,and just stares at his dad for a second.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 pm

"Is there any way we can stop him...? Without... getting killed? Mom told me something about this happening before..." Casey asked.
She then looked over towards her mom and chucked a shoe at him. He jolted awake and blinked a few times before looking down at the pillow.
"Hey, where did-" He started.
"I burnt it. I'm not sorry. I regret nothing. Shut up and stay calm." Casey interjected then looked back at Kanaya for an answer to her first question.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm

"Yeah.Karkat's been able to calm him down before but He almost got killed the last time."Kanaya remarks,trying to calm karkat down as the boy muttered obscene things in alternian."But Karkat's freaking the hell out now..."She says .

Ash just blinks,"is gamzee really that bad?"if messages from gamzee sober can make karkat freak out like this...How bad is he actucally?
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 pm

"Really bad, apparently..." Casey said, scanning over her father.

"Wait... This is about Gamzee? What happened?" John asked, confused.

"He's sober... As Kanaya put it." The girl sighed.

She thought it over for a minute, twirling the ends of her long hair as she thought. "I'd suggest we try to help, but I can only assume that would probably get us all killed..." She sighed deeply, leaning against the wall.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Karkat looks up from kanaya's shoulder,"Well if i could manage to get ahold of terezi,and vriska.We'd be pretty safe...."Kanaya said,"Yeah but last time vriska thought she was helping ..tavros ended up a cripple and aradia ended up dead.."

Ash said,"..wait..if dad's scared of gamzee..and dad calls gamzee a party juggalo clown."He grins before saying,"Honk."Karkat's eyes widen and ducks behind kanaya.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 pm

"Wow... Just- Wow." Casey said, starting a slow sarcastic clap. "Then if we can't contact them, we should go ourselves? I mean, it'll end up worse if we don't... Everyone could be dead."

John sat there quietly and looked down for a minute.
"But theres a chance if we get involved, we could end up dead..." He said "I won't allow my kids to die, if we decide to go, you both aren't going."

Casey looked at her Mother in disbelief, a sad, hurt look played on her face. "Mom, You're such a buzzkill! Can you not be overprotective for one damn minute?"

"Oh and you're grounded Casey.." He finally said.

"...f*ck."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 am

Karkat said,"Why don't you let them come john?Honestly Casey can defend herself..and Yes i know about the gun casey."He shoots a glare at his daughter,"Though Ash'll probably be scared."Ash nods,"From what i hear..Yeah.I'm betting i'll scream like a little girl."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:22 am

"...Gun?" John asked, flashing his daughter a glare.

She raised her hands defensively. "It was a Christmas present from Jade, I swear to god!"

"Right..." John said, then ran a hand through his hair "I just don't think it's safe for them. They could get killed."

"If we die, it's our own fault. We'll be fine- err... I'll be fine. Ash will probably be screaming his head off like a chick anyway. Besides, if Dad thinks I can take care of myself, I can take care of myself." Casey huffed.

Blue eyes met in a silent battle. Soon, Casey ended up winning, causing John to look away and groan. "Fine." He muttered "You win."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Karkat glances down at his pda,"Well.I probably won't be any better than ash."He remarks,before calling vriska."HEY SPIDER GIRL!GET YOUR NOOKSUCKING ASS AT JOHN'S HOUSE NOW.NO YOU-WAIT ACTUALLY YES YOU CAN,I'M GOING TO NEED HIM HERE ANYWAYS.JUST TELL HIM NOT TO BE A TOTAL ASS.YEAH,YEAH,YEAH.I KNOW.BYE." Karkat then hung up his phone with a smug look on his face,"I interrupted her flarping session."
Ash just stares at his dad,"Way to be aggressive dad.You're worse than mom when he's in pms mode."
Kanaya lets out a laugh,and looks at ash,"Karkat's almost always like this..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

"I don't pms!" John shouted, throwing the pillow in his hands at Ash's head, then crossing his arms and pouting.
Casey looked from her mom to her dad, she gave Karkat a confused look and tilted her head.
"Whos coming with Vriska?" She asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 pm

"Sollux and terezi as well,They were in the middle of a flarping session."Karkat muttered,unhappily.
Ash caught the pillow,and put a serious look on his face,"You so do pms,Mom.You were jealous of dad cuddling with kanaya,When she's only one of his moirails."
Kanaya said,"Well this shall be interesting.."She glances at karkat,"I have the feeling you're going to shout a lot today.."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Casey nodded and turned her head to look at John's face. He stood there for a moment, his lips pressed in a thin line as his eyes were wide. The boy then crossed his arms and looked away stubbornly.
"I wasn't jealous." He lied, not bothering to hide the angry tone in his voice.
"You so were." Casey said, watching John glare at her. A smirk played on her face and she stuck out her tongue. "You can yell at Dad later for not telling you later, we have other things to deal with, remember?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Karkat let out a sarcastic laugh,"I'll just be probably zoning out while he yells out me anyways"he mutters.Kanaya was about to say something,but went over to the door."Heeeeeeeey!"Vriska said,walking in,dragging in terezi and sollux along with her.She was somehow...in her god tier outfit,"Wait A second.How in f*cks sake did you get god tier back?"Karkat asked."That's a secret,Karkles~"Vriska remarked.Terezi remarked,"Meaning she has no clue on how she got it back and she's planning on manipulating people with it." Vriska shoots a glare at terezi,"Hmph.Ruining my fun already,red glare?"Sollux just shot a glare at karkat,and Karkat shot one back.

Ash was just watching this all amusingly.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 pm

A smile was placed on Casey's face immediately as she bounced over towards Vriska and gave the older troll a hug. She giggled happily as she greeted her best friend.
John flashed a glare at Karkat for a split second before turning his head to look out the window again. He figured he might as well save his breath, knowing nobody would probably listen to him anyway.
Noticing the silence, Casey released her grip on Vriska and stepped back, and looked at her Mom. She let out a sigh and looked down.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Vriska observed john and casey for one moment,before looking at ash,karkat and the others,"All of you out besides casey and john."Wordlessly,They complied.When Vriska asked something,You pretty much did out of fear of what she would do to you if you didn't.She walks over to john,and looks at him,"John,what did karcrab did now?"Her gaze goes to casey,asking her silently if she'll help her cheer john up.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Casey blinked and wondered why she was left in the room as well. She let out a sigh and walked up to John, who's expression softened as he looked at the two girls.
"He just-..." John started, before looking down towards the floor.
The girl let out a deep breath and crossed her arms.
"Dads being incompetent nooksucker because he's trying to make Mom jealous. I can only guess it's because he finds it kind of amusing, or some kind of pay back." Casey explained, noticing John nod in agreement.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

"I'll kick his ass later then,I won't mindjump him off a cliff or anything like that.But He'll learn his lesson."Vriska remarks.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:34 pm

John looked up at Vriska as a small smile played on his face.
Casey just slapped her hand over her forehead and sighed. "Mom, just don't pay any attention to Dad. He's just being- well, a fuckass." The girl said, then taking a step back and looking away.
John nodded and his shoulders relaxed. He gave Vriska a wider smile. "Thanks for making me feel better, at least." He said.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Vriska grins and says,"No problem..And Don't tell karkat that i told you,But John,Karkat has this reaaaaaaaally bad jealously problem.I'd use that to your advantage if you plan on getting back at him." She then tilts her head,hearing sollux and karkat argue."...Again.."She facepalms and then goes into the kitchen."You two,Stop arguing right now."

Karkat doesn't even look at her,and continues having his argument with sollux.Ash just looks at vriska,"They've been having a this b*tch fest of a argument for 5 minutes now. "Terezi mutters,"Just wait for it.They'll stop eventually."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm

John stood there, smirking a bit as he thought about her words and then replaced it with a usual smile. Casey groaned and walked into the kitchen and watched as her Dad and Sollux argued, honestly finding it amusing.
John soon walked behind them, leaning against the wall next to the doorway and peered in at everyone in the kitchen.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:01 pm

"Hmph."Karkat just gets up,and walks behind kanaya.Sollux smirks,clearly winning this argument.

"So are we already to go find gamzee now?"Ash asks,hoping another argument wouldn't break out.Vriska answers,"Well i know for a fact,terezi's ready,along with sollux,and kanaya.Karkat,you?" Karkat raises a eye brow and gives her a look,'if i wasn't ready,why would i have called you.'Vriska then looks at casey and john.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Casey looks at Vriska and cracks her knuckles. A smirk on her face as she let out a low laugh.
"I was born ready." She says darkly.
John looked at Vriska for a minute before looking at everyone else. He hesitated a nod, knowing fully that he would have been dragged along anyway by his violence loving daughter.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Vriska smirks,"So karkat You have a plan?"
"yeah.I try to calm him down,and if i fail at that,We kill him.Simple as that."Karkat said,typing in the code on his pda."He's on that asteroid that we used to be stuck on...Be prepared to see dead bodies most likely."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:53 pm

"...Asteroid?" Casey asked curiously, looking up at John.
He only shook his head, silently telling her he'll explain more later on. They waited patiently as they were transported to the asteroid.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum