epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEATH FO THE KARKAT

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DEATH FO THE KARKAT - Page 2 Empty Re: DEATH FO THE KARKAT

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:33 pm

John and Casey both couldn't muster up the courage to say anything. The girl refused to turn her head to look at her Dad's now lifeless body. She simply stayed still and stared at the ground.
"No..." She muttered.
"Karkat..." John finally said in a soft whisper, his eyes never leaving the trolls body. Tears streamed down his face as he choked on a sob.
This moment was a moment that would haunt them forever.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:45 pm

2 Weeks have passed,and things have changed.
Ash barely says a word anymore,and just goes straight to school,does his homework,and then goes to bed.He's never seen out of the house,or out of his room.Right now,He's on his pesterchum account,and speaking with terezi as he spots...someone online..who shouldn't be.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:53 pm

During those two weeks after what everybody witnessed, both John and Casey stayed silent. The entire house was basically silent. John's daily routine was to cook food for his kids, then go back to his dark room and lay down in his bed and sulk. He couldn't believe this was the second time he had lost someone he loved.
Casey on the other hand usually attempted to go to school, every so often she would run into Zack, only to walk right past him without throwing any comments and insults. half way through the day, she would ditch school, climb to the roof of her house and smoke while staring at the sky. She knew she would probably be in trouble since she was leaving school without permission, but she didn't exactly care about anything during the time.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Ash...just stared at the name on his pesterchum roll,It could be someone else.It had to be someone else.He walked out of his room,and downstairs still staring at the name of the person's account.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm

John stood in the kitchen, looking in the nearly empty fridge for something to make. Usually, they wouldn't eat much, but he would encourage his kids and himself to at least eat something. He heard his son desending down the steps. Peering out the kitchen and towards his son, he decided to ask what he wanted instead.
"Ash, what do you want for supper?" He asked, his voice tired and quiet.

Casey immediately swung herself into her bedroom window, stumbling into the room and placing her cigarette pack and lighter in her drawer. She sprayed vanilla purfume on herself and stretched. She took a glance in the mirror to examine the dark lines under her eyes and messy hair. She growled and walked out her room and started to walk down the stairs.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Ash just said in a monotone,"No idea"He then wordlessly showed his mother his pda,Where carcinoGenetcist was apparently online."Someone's on his account.."He just murmured quietly. Ash was wondering who it was,Terezi perhaps?Kanaya?Who the hell was it?
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:29 pm

John gazed at the PDA for a minute, finally taking it out of his sons hands to stare down at the name. He bit his lip in thought as to who could be on his account. His heart sunk, knowing it wouldn't be him. He let out a sad sigh and gave the PDA back.
"Maybe you should message whoever it is and find out?" John suggested.
The boy gazed out the kitchen yet again to see his daughter walking down the steps.
"Casey, do you know what you want to eat?" He asked.
Casey quickly shook her head and sat on the couch.
"I said this once and I'll say it again. I don't want to eat anything anymore." She said, drawing her knees up to her chest.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Ash just let out a sigh as he messaged the person on karkat's account,"who the heck are you?"He sent. "Who In The Fucking Hell Do You Think It Is?"The person replied,before sending another message"Gog,It's not just a random fuckass on this account."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 pm

"Did they say anything?" John asked, walking towards the cupboard to look inside and see what was there.
Casey huffed and got up, walking next to her brother to look over his shoulder and peer at the PDA. Her eyes widened as she snatched it away and stared down at the name and his messages.
"No..." She said "This has to be... a joke... right?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

"Or dad had a stalker who knew how he acted and knew his account password"Ash remarked,staring at his pda in casey's hand.His eyes were wide,as he contiuned watching the pda seeing if any new messages would pop up.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Casey puffed out her cheeks and started to type a message.
"I swear to god, if this is some kind of sick f*cking joke I'm coming down there and kicking your f*cking ass." She had sent, growling lowly and glaring at the tiny screen.

John looked up from the cupboard.
"Is... something wrong?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm

The person just sent,"Wow,I just log onto my account and I get threats from my daughter.HOW FUCKING IRONIC...I'm already dead." Ash just remarked,"Someone's on dad's account and they act exactly like him."He just blinked at the last message sent.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 pm

"...Daughter...?" Casey asked out loud, rereading what the person had sent over and over again before feeling her heart stop. Her eyes widened as she stared down at it.
"N-... B-but... H-He..." She barely said, her voice shaking.
"Wait.... Daddy?!" She typed, her heart racing.

John closed the cupboard and walked towards them.
"Casey, what is it?" He asked, looking at Ash since Casey just stared at the PDA with her mouth open wide as if she was shocked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:12 pm

"Who else would it be?A random fuckass?" Was the next message that was sent,before ash took the pda from casey's hands and handed it to john,"That's what's going on."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm

John stared down at the PDA, the messages and the name. His eyes widened as he held in his breath. He then decided it was his turn to say something.
"Karkat?! But you- and then- How the- what the hell is going on?!" He had typed.

Casey looked at her brother, then her mom, then back as forth before letting out a squeak and passed out.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm

"Let's see,I'm in aradia's hive as a ghost,and I don't know how the f*ck that happened!"Was what karkat sent,before sending another message "Gog,I thought this wasn't going to happen to me..It's confusing like f*ck,and annoying as f*ck since i had to ask aradia how the hell to type and she didn't tell me for a hour!"
Ash just stared at the message,a ghost.dad.was.a.ghost.how. in .the hell.did.that.happen.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 pm

"...Well... We're pretty surprised about this too... Casey just... passed out... Holy crap... I don't get this at all." John typed "What does it feel like... to be er... undead?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:50 pm

"It's boring, john..and confusing"Karkat sent,before the pda dropped through his hand again. Ash's eyes looked at casey,as he picked up her up and put her on the couch,knowing better than to leave her on the floor.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 pm

John leaned back against the counter and ran a hand through his hair, his other hand shaking as he attempted to read over their conversation.
"...Where does this leave us?" He finally typed "I mean, whats going to happen?"

Casey's eyes remained shut, although she knew she was waking up. Her body twitched and her head hurt. She knew it was probably from smacking it against the ground. But she remained still.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Karkat just stared at the ground in aradia's house as he picked up the pda again,and typed"...I have no idea...I'm dead ,john So It's your decision on where it leaves us."his eyes wandered around the house.

Ash just walked upstairs wordlessly.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 pm

"What do you mean it's my decision?!" John typed, almost losing his breath "Karkat, I don't understand!"

Casey decided she had enough and pushed herself up. Noticing Ash walking upstairs, she followed him, hoping to get a word with him.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

"Exactly that. I have to go now,Aradia wants her pda back" Karkat replied ,signing out of trollian and handing the pda to aradia.That's when it becomes clear,Karkat's replies have a certain hollowness to them.or a lack of life?

Ash just walked into their room,and took a seat on his bed,his eyes spotting his sister.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 pm

John stared down at the pda for a minute. His emotions were mixed. He wanted to cry, scream, rage. But he just stayed still, placing the PDA on the counter and staring at it.
"...F*ck." He muttered under his breath.

Casey wandered into the room, sitting herself next to her brother before poking his arm.
"You okay?" She asked, trying her best to keep her emotions hidden.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Ash just shuddered as he said,"N-No I'm not...Talking to his ghost..It's like...When he hurt you,and He refused to talk to us for a couple of weeks but worse"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:07 am

Casey nodded, reached over and took her brother into a hug. She pet his hair softly, trying to calm him down.
"I know... It's difficult." She said, softly "Imagine what Moms going through too. How much this must effect him..."
Casey let out a sigh and looked outside the window.
"...Our lives are pretty f*cked up." She finally stated.

John pushed himself away from the kitchen and walked back to his room. Closing the door behind him and flopping down onto the bed.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next