epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternia~~

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alternia~~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Alternia~~

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 am

Karkat had noticed and wondered why john had tensed up,he was confused for a moment and he tilted his head,observing the other"Do you have a problem with me seeing terezi?"the troll asked.
Ash looked back at his sister,his look saying 'What the f*ckis going on' as he watched his mother and father,quietly.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:58 am

John faked a laugh and rolled his eyes.
"Why would I have a problem with that?" he asked "I have no problem with that!"

Casey only shrugged and looked back at their parents curiously.

"If you're going to see Terezi, I might as well go home and put the kids to bed." John said suddenly "Besides, they stayed up late enough and they'll eventually pass out."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:01 am

Karkat nodded,"Okaaay..?"he put ash down near john,and quickly typed something into his pda,and the three were teleported home.

Ash looked up at his mother and asked innocently,"have you and daddy been fighting?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 am

John set Casey down and knelt down in front of the two.
"No, we aren't fighting." He said, wondering if he was lying to them or not "We just... argue a lot."

Casey looked at her brother then back at John, not thinking of anything to add to that.
"But you got all weird when Daddy said he was going to visit that 'Terezi'."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:09 am

Karkat just walked out of his hive,and headed to the blind girl's hive,glancing around as he did so.He wondered what the f*ck was going on with john.

Ash's expression turned serious,and said"She's right mommy."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 am

"It was... just a twitch." He said quickly "Now, go upstairs and get your pyjamas on and I'll be up in a minute to tuck you in."
John honestly couldn't believe his kids were bringing this up. He felt his throat go dry as he started to feel a bit guilty.

Casey raised an eyebrow towards her mom then quickly took her brothers hand, walking past her mom was heading upstairs towards their room, which was actually Johns old room.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Karkat soon reached the female's house,and climbed up the ladder.He walked inside and was soon glomped by her,and smothered in kisses"Karkles!"terezi exclaimed happily,as she snuggled with him."Tez"Karkat murmured softly,planting a kiss on the girl's cheek.

Ash walked with his sister,contemplating what had happened today.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 pm

John walked over towards the couch, picking up an empty bowl they had used to hold popcorn from earlier and walked into the kitchen, setting it on the counter. He made a mental note to wash that in the morning, that is if he even decided to get up.
He examined his faint reflection in the window and scowled at himself.
Way to be obvious that somethings wrong, John, he thought to himself.

Casey pushed the door to their room and let go of Ash's hand. She turned back and gave him a worried look.
"Do you think Mommy is going to die?" She asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Karkat laughed and got up with the girl,He gave her a hug as she rested her head on his shoulder,"How have you been?"He asked,curiously as he walked inside her hive with her.Terezi thought for a moment,"weeeell~I've been pretty good,My job's getting easier and stuff."She licked his cheek,before asking,"You?"Karkat said,"Well good.John acted all weird tonight,when i mentioned i was going to see you.""Maybe he's jealous?"
Ash thought for a moment,before shaking his head,"Maybe..But they would tell us if mommy was going to die right?"He said,worried now.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 pm

John pushed himself away from the counter, sick of staring at himself in the window and walked back towards the couch, picking up the blanket that had been set there for when Karkat slept at his house. Sighing, he folding the blanket and placed it back on the couch neatly.

Casey's shoulder slumped as she walked over towards her bed, grabbing her night gown and looking back at her brother.
"They don't tell us much..." She muttered softly "They never do."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Karkat shook his head as he sat down on the girl's couch,""He's not a homosexual so I doubt he'd be jealous of me spending time with you."Terezi nodded,sitting next to him."You sure about that,karkles?"She asked.
Ash nodded ,"Yeah.Especially dad,You know he's always disappearing to somewhere and he'll never tell us where exactly"The boy walked over to his bed,and picked up his pajamas.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 pm

John picked up his PDA from the table set next to the couch and quickly returned it into his pocket. He then ran a hand through his hair and debating on going to bed early or watching another movie. He wasn't sure if Karkat would return anyway, so he figured he should just watch some normal TV for once and possibly pass out on the couch.

Casey quickly got changed and tugged at the bright blue fabric. She then thought for a minute as she climbed into her bed.
"Maybe Daddy has a girlfriend?" She asked "I mean, we never see Mommy and Daddy do anything like in those movies we watched... like that kissing thing. Do you think Mommy doesn't know yet?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Karkat let out a laugh,"Yeah.I'm sure."But truth was,he wasn't really sure at all.Terezi said,"Vriska cancelled flarp on me right before you got here,so we can watch one of your movies?""Sure"
Ash quickly changed into his black silk pajamas,He hopped onto his bed and buried his head into his pillow,"I think mommy already knows,which is why he was acting all weird when daddy said he was going to see terezi"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:02 pm

John fixed his glasses and started to make his way up the stairs slowly, contemplating what he should do about his current situation.

Casey pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them tight.
"I feel bad for Mommy..." She muttered softly "Maybe he actually likes Daddy..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Karkat got off of the couch,and sauntered over to terezi's movie collection.He picked out a suitable movie,and then picked up her hive top as he walked back to the female troll,and sat down next to her.
"They seem to get along"Ash murmured into his pillow,he didn't know what to think right now.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Casey nodded and pulled the blanket over her legs and sighed.
"We can't do much now." She said, stopping her conversation as she heard footsteps on the stairs.

John peered into the bedroom at his kids, smiling softly as he walked in fully.
"What are you two so chatty about?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Ash looked up from his pillow,and answered with a blatant lie "Pokemon and Ponys,They're creating a new series about the two and calling it pony-mon"
Terezi situated herself in karkat's lap,pulling him into a passionate kiss,He ran his fingers through her hair,moving his lips down her neck,and biting down softly as she tugged at his hair.He then got up and picked her up,bridal style stumbling to her room as the two continued kissing.With a flop, they landed on her bed,AND THEN THEY DID IT.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 pm

John raised an eyebrow.
"Pony-mon?" He asked.

Casey nodded her head eagerly and giggled. "It seems cool!" She said.

John sighed and walked over to Ash first, kissing his forehead and then going over towards Casey and kissing hers.
"You kids..." He said, smiling "Just go to sleep alright? I'll see you in the morning."
And with that, he turned off the light and closed the door.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Ash watched as his mother walked out before snuggling into his pillow,and trying to fall asleep.
Karkat ruffled the girl's hair,getting up from the bed,and heading into her bathroom to take a shower.He turned on the water,and watched as steam filled the room.He slipped into the shower,and started to wash his hair.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Casey rolled over onto her side and stared into the darkness. She then slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.
John sighed and walked down the stairs slowly, walking into the living room and flopping onto the couch. He pressed his face against a pillow and tried to re-collect his thoughts properly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Karkat was out of the shower 5 minutes later,he wrapped a towel around himself and walked into the girl's room,putting on his boxers then his jeans.He slipped on a black shirt,without checking what logo was on it.Karkat discovered terezi was asleep.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

John pushed himself up and stared at the TV. He then got up fully as he walked over to his room and changed into a pair of pj bottoms and a plain white tee-shirt. He then proceeded towards the living room and sat on the couch, turning on the TV and searching through the channels in a bored-like manner.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 pm

"Everytime"Karkat muttered,pulling the blanket over the girl,and he started to type something into his pda,being teleported to john's house"Hey"He said to john,he still hadn't realized he was wearing the wrong shirt.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 pm

John quickly jumped at the sound of Karkats voice. He turned his head.
"He-" He started, then examined the shirt Karkat was wearing.
He just sat there for a minute, unable to make a noise or sound. He felt jealousy hit him like a train.
"...I see you had some fun." He muttered.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Karkat blinked at this,and examined his shirt.Oh shit,He must have put on the wrong shirt.He quickly fumbled his mind for an excuse,and said"Her blender blew up so i had to borrow a shirt from her"...That still didn't explain the wet hair,he thought to himself.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum