epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternia~~

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alternia~~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Alternia~~

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 am

Ash kept his ground,quickening his pace."Mom,stop being a drama queen.Please.I love you and all but you and dad need to make up."

Karkat heard footsteps,and quickly hid in the alley,watching as his bright red blood dripped from his arm,and he tried to stop the bleeding with no progress whatsoever.

Last edited by xXKnightofBloodXx on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 am

John tried to pull back and kept panting for air.
"This is ridiculous! I can't see anything, I wouldn't even see him! He doesn't want anything to do with me. You kids should have just came here on your own..." He said, ranting a bit out of frustration.

Casey gasped as she saw drops of blood on the ground. She looked around desperately being yelling "Daddy?!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:41 am

Ash just face palmed and said,"You don't really mean that mom.You and i both know that."
Karkat just stiffened slightly,hearing his daughter call for him and debated whether to walk out from the alley or not.He glanced at his arm slightly."Gog damn it,stop bleeding,you worthless piece of sh*t"He murmured to himself.
Ash soon caught up to caccy and saw the blood,his expression growing worried.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 am

"Who knows if I do or not- F*CK why are you so strong?!" John asked, trying with all his might to get away.
He was panicking a little, okay maybe a lot. It was a mistake to even get jealous over a stupid thing. His mood darkened as tears threatened to fall from his eyes again as he replayed the scene over and over again in his mind.

Casey started to run again, and ended up tripping over her nightgown in the mean time. She let out a small scream as she smacked against the ground.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 am

Ash's eyes widened and he quickly ran up to casey and helped her up with his free hand,He then said to his mom"I think dad might have been shot,do you not care then?"He had a stubborn look on his face,and surveyed the area.
Karkat kept trying to make the bleeding stop,before quickly sitting down his back to the wall as he pulled out his pda,and typed a message to sollux,seeing if he could come and check if his arm was alright.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 am

John huffed as tears started to roll freely down his face.
"Okay, fine! I care about the idiot!" He said, still trying to resist "But no matter what I say to him, he'll just hate me more!"

Casey stood there and brushed herself off. She quickly thanked her bother and rubbed her head carefully.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:16 am

Ash just let out a sigh,"And how do you know that?Gog."He face palmed,before glancing around wondering where their father could have possibly gone.
Karkat let out a low snarl,wondering why the f*ck wouldn't his arm stop bleeding.They were pretty shallow but,He started to pull the bullets out from his arm,resisting the urge to scream because of the pain.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

"Because he's an asshole! That's why!" John said, finally giving in the his sons demands and he bent over to catch his breath "Why couldn't I be that damn strong?"

"Sh!" Casey quickly said, turning back towards her mom and brother. She turned her attention back towards what she thought she heard and waited. She heard the low snarl and knew it had to be her father.
"Daddy?" She called out again, a bit louder this time, desperate to get him to answer her. She, herself started to panic, tears spilling down her face. "D-Daddy, please... if you're here just come o-out!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:28 am

"Because...um..The cake is a lie!"Ash murmured,turning his attention to where casey had their daddy.
Karkat put his pda away,and walked out from the alley.He walked over to his daughter and pulled her into a hug,with his arm that wasn't bleeding."No crying,Okay?Daddy's here"he murmured to her.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:37 am

John rolled his eyes and huffed, stopping to stare at Karkat and Casey for a minute, then twisting his body to the side and trying to leave again.

Casey sobbed silently as she felt her fathers embrace. She quickly clung to him and sobbed a bit more.
"D-Daddy!" She said, smiling a bit "You fucking s-scared me!!"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:42 am

"Oh no you aren't going no where"Ash said,not letting his grip go.
Karkat laughed lightly,and said"I'm sorry"He ruffled her hair,and let go before staring at ash and john,He looked away for a moment,finding this..awkward.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:48 am

Casey looked up at her Dad for a minute then her gaze traveled towards her Mother.

John quickly stopped moving and closed his eyes.
"Not like I'd be able to see where I was going anyway!" He sighed, then groaned "Can't I just leave?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:55 am

"Nope,Because you and daddy are going to make up"Ash said,death staring his mother.
Karkat then asked out of curiosity,"How did you get here anyways?"He glanced up at john for a second before moving his gaze downward again.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:58 am

John refused to say anything, knowing he would just say something stupid to anger Karkat. He kept his eyes closed.

Casey groaned and threw a random rock she found on the ground at her Mom, earning a loud 'Ow!' before she turned to her Dad.
"Ash had one of your pda thingys and I put in the code and we ended up here." She said, then she giggled "And against Mommys will, we brought him here to you."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 am

Karkat laughed lightly and said,"Fine.Well..I guess me and your mom will have a chat for a minute,Wait here for a minute and yell if you need help okay?"Ash nodded and Karkat took john's arm,and took him into the alley"Soooo..."He started ,not glancing at the other.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:09 am

John looked at Karkat for a minute, backing up against the wall of the alley way and looked at the ground.
"I-I guess I should... apologize..." He muttered softly, shaking a bit.

Casey walked over towards her brother.
"You sure they won't try to kill each other?" She whispered, giggling.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 am

"It's fine...It was my fault anyways..My behavior was out of line"Karkat muttered,just glancing down at his arm and resuming pulling out the last bullet.

"50 bucks on mom if that happens "Ash whispered back,laughing a bit.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 am

John shook his head.
"But I was the one who triggered it really... Saying something stupid like that..." He said softly, wincing as he watch Karkat pull the bullet out of his arm "I... I just wasn't thinking, and I was so mad I just- F*ck... I'm so sorry."

Casey giggled and punched her brother lightly on the arm.
"You're on." She said, winking.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 am

Karkat just pulled out the bullet,and dropped it onto the ground.He looked john in the eyes,"it wouldn't have happened if i had considered your feelings,I honestly forget sometimes.I'm sorry"He murmured

Ash laughed a bit.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 am

John stared into Karkat's eyes, which where obviously very blurred, before he was even able to speak.
"Well... I don't blame you for reacting like that..." He said softly, not breaking eye contact "You're stuck with an idiot like me anyway, I should have just... given you some space and not overreact."

Casey waited there patiently, humming a song as she did so.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Karkat shook his head,just being silent as possible ,considering his thoughts and said,"John You're not an idiot,Honestly.If anyone does idiotic things,it's this karkitty"He pointed at himself,"Right here."He blinked realizing what he had just called him self,He muttered"Nepeta must had rubbed off on me"
Ash hummed the pokemon theme song.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 pm

John let out a soft laugh and leaned a bit more against the rough wall. He looked back at the ground, a goofy smile on his face.
"I have never seen this side of you before..." He muttered softly "It's really... nice."

Casey huffed and crossed her arms. She started to get impatience. She tapped her bare foot against the ground and pouted.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 am

Karkat let out a chuckle,"Trust me.I'm rarely in a nice mood,so I'll probably go back to being a jerk tomorrow."He said,"Believe it or not,I do have a reason to be a jerk and it's because i'm a worthless piece of shit"
Ash just poked his sister,and pointed at someone he saw walking by.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:14 am

John looked back up to look at Karkat's blurry form. He tilted his head to the side in curiousity.
"Whats your reason then?" He asked.

Casey looked back at her brother before looking towards the direction Ash had pointed towards.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 am

"Let's see,My blood color isn't even on the troll hierarchy,so i get called the mutant blood alot"Karkat just shook his head,"I f*cked up a lot of things, that you don't even know of."He thought of something,"One of the things i f*cked up is a major problem on earth,You know that disease called cancer?Yeah.I recently figured out that might be my f*cking fault"
Ash asked,"Want to follow that guy?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum