epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate sex can have a dangerous outcome.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hate sex can have a dangerous outcome. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hate sex can have a dangerous outcome.

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Karkat's gaze snapped up to equius and He just pulled his arm back,and Punched the blue blood in the face,before shouting at him "F*CK YOU!AND F*CK YOUR PRETENTIOUS SHIT!I JUST DIDN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY THAT SHE FELT!GOD IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING CRIME?!" Equius blinked,on the ground because of karkat punching him and said"I need a towel." Karkat just snarled.

Ash blinked at this,hearing his dad already"Holy-"he muttered quietly.

xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Hate sex can have a dangerous outcome. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hate sex can have a dangerous outcome.

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:37 pm

"Here we go." Casey said, drawing in a breath before bolting forward in hopes of seeing her dad.

John puffed his cheeks out and walked quickly, making sure he didn't lose sight of his daughter.

Casey kept running along the street, finally seeing them. She quickened her pace and bolted right towards her dad, tackling him down to the ground and keeping him in place.
"What in the ever living f*ck do you f*cking think you're doing?!" She yelled down at him.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Instead of answering her question,Karkat turned his gaze back to equius,his eyes were full of pure hate. He then shouted at him again"And if you ever fucking speak to me that way again,I will bite your head off!and feed it to vriska's lusus!"

"What the heck happened?"Ash asked kanaya. Kanaya shrugged,"I didn't catch all of it.One second they were talking about nepeta,and then karkat punched equius to the ground." She helped the higher blooded troll up.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:57 pm

John silently caught up, taking a notice that Karkat was actually ignoring his daughter and more focused on Equius. He was going to have to ask about this later, but for now he just stayed back.

Casey, getting more pissed off by the fact she was ignored, just stayed silent and glared down at her Dad until he was done yelling at Equius.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 am

Karkat then turned his gaze back to casey,"I was going to kill zack,but i changed my mind,Doesn't even look like i'd even get to his house right now anyways"He muttered.

Equius then made a excuse to leave,and left. While Kanaya just looked amused at this,before asking ash what happened with this 'zack person',Ash quickly explained it to her.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:09 am

"Good!" Casey growled, darkening her glare "Because despite the fact I hate him so f*cking much, I wouldn't be able to even think of forgiving you for killing him. Do you understand?!"

John nearly cringed at the fact his daughter was using that tone of voice, never actually hearing her do that.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:15 am

Ash just pulled his sister off their father gently,"He gets it casey.god,No need to waste your energy yelling at him"He watched as karkat got up,and just straighten out his clothes.
Kanaya walked over to karkat and examined his right hand,"You Idiot.Karkat Vantas,Why Would You Punch Him That Hard?It Looks Like You Broke A Finger Or Two"Karkat just muttered something in alternian.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:24 am

Casey stumbled backwards, pulling herself away from her brother's grip. She scowled deeply.
"F*ck this." She growled, turning on her heel and running back home.

John turned to stop his daughter, but knowing he could just try to talk to her at home, he decided to just let her have space and turned back towards Karkat and Kanaya.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 am

Ash just let out a sigh,and just watched kanaya and karkat.

Kanaya said,"Karkat kicking him wouldn't have been better,you would have ended up with a broken toe." Karkat just scowled,and muttered something again in alterian,sneaking a look at john.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 am

John noticed the fact Karkat looked over towards him. He sighed and looked down, breaking the gaze. He then put his hand on Ash's shoulder.
"Ash, why don't you go home and try to reason with your sister?" He asked "I'm going to stay here and watch your father get lectured. I'll be back soon."

Casey rushed into her house and slammed the front door. She then kicked off her shoes and ran up the steps, running into her room and slamming that door as hard as she could. She feels as if she could break down at any minute. She grabs a pillow and ripped it in half, watching as the plush flew everywhere. She then grabbed a book and threw it at the wall, doing so with a few others before crawling on her bed and shoving her face into her remaining pillow.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 am

Ash nodded,and just ran home,and walked inside. He then walked upstairs,and hesitated outside their bedroom door. But he quickly got over that and ventured inside.His eyes widened slightly,but he decided not to say anything as he picks up the books and ripped pillow stuffing.

"And You haven't told him?Karkat Vantas,You really are hopeless in romance"Kanaya remarked.Karkat just pouted.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 am

Casey knew that somebody was in the room with her, and she could only narrow it down that it was her brother. She knew if her mom came in, he would have said something. She felt a bit guilty about the mess she caused, but since she was on her bed, her body only shook from how angry she was.

John raised an eyebrow at the two trolls, unsure of what they were talking about. He wanted to know so badly, but decided not to ask.
"Do... do you guys want me to leave?" he asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:23 am

Ash just finished picking stuff up,and glanced at his sister worriedly.

Kanaya sighed,and shook her head,"Since Karkat is acting like a wriggler,I'm telling you.Karkat is flushed for you and He turned nepeta down,because he'd rather you be his matesprit than her" Karkat's face flushed and he ran behind kanaya,blushing.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 am

John had stopped breathing. But only for a moment. In some way, he understood what that meant. His faced flushed as his eyes widened.
"Wh- ...R-Really?" He asked, unsure if he even heard it right.

Casey took in a deep breath before pushing herself up and desperately tugging at her hair. She then reached over towards her bag and searched through her bag, staring down at her cigarette pack.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:37 am

"Yeah Really,John"Karkat muttered,his eyes not daring to meet the other's gaze.Kanaya just moved out from in front of karkat.

Ash just saw the cigarette pack,and said"You can smoke in front of me if you want,Honestly.Just be careful with that stuff,I don't want you catching cancer"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 am

John stood there, not moving an inch. He then walked towards the troll and wrapped his arms around his neck, bringing him into a hug.
"You should have just told me..." He mumbled.

Casey's eyes darted back up to look at Ash, then down at the pack in her hand. She took one out and quickly opened the window. She pulled out her lighter and lit it, taking a long drag before letting it out.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 am

Karkat just looked away flushed,as he hugged the boy back,"I thought you would say no"He murmured softly.Kanaya said,"Well I'm going to take my leave now,See You Both later i suppose." She then left.

Ash just watched before asking, curiously"How long have you been smoking?"He knows very well she knows that he won't tell dad or mom.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:29 am

"Why the hell did you think that?" John asked, his voice in a soft whisper "Do you not recall what we do with eachother, or do I have to remind you?"

Casey shrugged and flicked the ashes of the end.
"Probably right after that that whole thing with Dad a few weeks ago." She sighed "I'm surprised nobody noticed from how much I smoked then."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 am

Karkat chuckled and just kissed john on the cheek,"No you don't have to remind me.I remember just fine" He murmured.

"I sorta knew,But I didn't want to say anything"Ash shrugged,"It'd be sorta hypocritical of me since i got drunk around that time"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:38 am

John pulled back just enough to flash Karkat a smile.
"Good!" He said, laughing softly "Now instead of standing in the middle of the road.. why don't we go home? I promise Casey won't yell at you anymore."

Casey quickly nodded before taking another drag.
"Well, I guess we both f*cked up in a way, huh?" She asked, then smirked towards her brother "I still can't believe I lost my virginity before you~"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 am

Karkat laughed a little,and said"I do have to apologize for ignoring her too,can't believe i punched equius"He then started walking home with john.

Ash laughed,and said,grinning"Welp,I don't think mom and dad will let me out of their sight now,They still don't know that tyler's more than a friend however"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:52 am

John nodded and continued walking.
"It's understandable. You were pissed. But to the point you would kill a kid?" He asked.

Casey laughed and stared down at her half finished cigarette.
"You just have to earn their trust." She sighed "But believe me, I highly doubt Dad's going to even let me out of my room."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:00 am

"Wasn't going to kill him,Most likely bitchslap him and tell him to leave our daughter alone.But you do realize he's only a year younger than us?"Karkat remarked,"The only person i might have killed tonight would be equius but kanaya would intervene thankfully"

Ash shrugged,and said"Just be a goody two shoes for a week or two,then they'll let you out"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 am

John sighed and looked into the distance, seeing the house and then shaking his head.
"I'm just glad nobody died tonight... But we should get your fingers checked out..." He muttered "And a year younger then us or not... Maybe he means something to Casey?"

Casey clicked her tongue.
"Do you not know me? Being good is physically impossible." She groaned, taking a few more drags before flicking the cigarette butt out the window.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:17 am

He contiuned walking with john,before saying"The only person i'll consider killing is Jack if he shows up again..My fingers are fine John,Just won't be able to use em for a week or two...and..He probably does,I didn't consider that"

Ash shrugged,and said"just hope they don't ground you for too long"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum