epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeprage is a b*tch Bl

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sleeprage is a b*tch Bl - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeprage is a b*tch Bl

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Two Weeks have passed and It's Like Karkat has completely disappeared,no contact with them at all,and he hasn't even been on his trollian ,Though Ash has the sneaking suspicion that he was at one of his friend's,With Karkat gone ,it was very quiet or so ash thought.

Karkat just leaned back in his chair as he just stared at the tv,with a emotionless stare in the colorful house,Kanaya being the rainbow drinker she was had filled the house with designs and fashion,2 weeks ago,Karkat had showed up in front of her hive,without a word,clearly shaken up and Kanaya just took one glance at him before giving him a hug and inviting him in.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Casey sat on the roof, holding a lit cigarette in between her fingers. She stared down at her black nails and let smoke come out of her mouth. She watched at the sun started to set. Her stomach growled ever so slightly as she didn't eat very much within the past two weeks. All she wanted was for things to go back to how they were. She was on the verge of breaking down, but she kept herself strong, keeping herself from crying.

John stood up abruptly from the dinner table, glancing at the hardly touched food on the table. It was a rough two weeks for him too, almost seeming like it was forever. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get a hold of Karkat. He gave up after a couple of days, but he was worried.
He simply walked over towards the sink and started washing the dishes, like he normally would do.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Kanaya just looked up from her book,and glanced at the mutant blooded troll,"Karkat,Gamzee has been pestering me non-stop for the last hour,It's advised if you contacted him.You really are worrying people."Karkat just stared up at her,with a emotionless gaze."You do know that you won't win the argument if you even try"The Jade blooded troll commented,"F*ck You"was all that karkat answered,"No Thanks"Kanaya said,handing the troll her pda and watching karkat sign onto trollian.

Ash just looked up from his food and at his mother"I'm going to see Tyler,I'll be back in a hour or two"He said in a emotionless tone as he just stood up from the table and headed out the door.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Casey scowled as she finished her cigarette, flicking it away onto the street. She watched her brother leave the house. She debated on asking him a question, but instead she pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them, hiding her face in her arms. She thought about going to see Zack, hopefully his idiocy could boost up her mood. But she wouldn't even be able to throw insults at him like she normally did, and she couldn't just let him win.

John turned his head to say something to his son, but when he noticed he was gone, he simply shook his head and looked away.
"...Nothing can go right." He muttered, finishing washing the dishes then stepping away from the sink.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Ash then checked his pda on pesterchuim,and stopped in his tracks seeing that karkat was online."Dad's online.."He murmured,loud enough for casey to hear him.

Karkat,after talking to gamzee for 5 mintues,just gave the pda to kanaya,"There.Done.He had to go,Tavros is over or something"He just said,glancing at the ground.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Casey quickly glanced down at her brother and turned her head. Her eyes looking dead and sad.
"I can't talk to him." She muttered to herself "He won't answer me."

John walked into his room and sat at his computer, checking to see if anyone was on pesterchum. His eyes widened as he saw Karkat was actually online. He quickly clicked on the name and messages him.
"Karkat??"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Ash just looked up at her quietly and gave her a sad smile,before turning off his pda and starting to walk again

Kanaya blinked at this and quickly responded,"Actucally No Its Kanaya John Karkat However Is At My Hive At The Moment ...Do You Want Me To See If He'd Like To Talk?"
Karkat just glanced at her,wondering who she was talking to.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Once Ash was turned away, she reached into the over-sized sweater's pocket and pulled out the pack of her cigarettes and a lighter. She lit it up and took a long drag, feeling her mind go into another state.

John let out a sigh and responded to be.
"Yes, please..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Once Ash was out of sight,He turned down a alley that clearly didn't go to tyler's house and he just walked into what seemed to be a desserted building but actually wasn't.

"Alright Then"Kanaya responded before glaring at karkat,"Karkat Vantas,You're going to speak to john whether you want to or not,Because if you don't i will ask vriska or eridan to come over"Karkat just snarled at her and took the pda from her,only typing in"hey."He wasn't going to bother with his typing quirk when he was in such a horrible mood.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Casey stared at her half finished cigarette and scoffed. Unable to finish it, she put it out and flicked it onto the street. She stood up and walked slowly to the window, holding onto the side and swinging into her bedroom. She stumbled forward and turned to close the window. Looking outside one last time and closing it finally. She then reached into her bag and pulled out her vanilla perfume, spraying it all over her to hide the smell of her addiction.

John smiled sadly at the screen.
"Hey..." He typed at first "We were worried sick about you..."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Ash just glanced at the lights,a rave happening on the dance floor,He walked over to the bar,and asked for a dry martini.The martini was soon delivered,put into his hands and Ash sipped on it thoughtfully

Karkat just typed,"...Ive been Fine.You guys don't have to worry about me,I'm A..F*cking Asshole after all"Kanaya read that and gave karkat a comforting pat on the shoulder.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Casey opened her door and walked downstairs, finally breaking and wanting something small to eat. She reached the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking through it and trying to find something to get.

"No, you aren't a f*cking asshole, now stop bring yourself down. Accidents happen, Karkat..." John typed, leaning back in his chair and letting out a sad sigh.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Ash just finished his martini and then heard that another song starting to play,'My body needs a hero,Come and save me ,Something tells me you know how to save me'He grinned a bit.

Karkat just typed,"...I am a complete asshole and you know it,I Hurt Our Daughter.and I will never forgive myself.The the worst thing is that I don't know what to do.I have No idea how to apologize."He then signed out of his trollian before another word.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:27 pm

"You scratched her, you didn't kill her!" John typed angrily, biting his cheek to stop himself from actually yelling that out "Think whatever you want then. But just remember that no matter what happens, you have to face the facts that what you did could have been worse."
Then John signed out and stepped away from his computer, nearly running out of the room to meet eyes with his daughter.

"I... couldn't find anything to eat." She muttered.

"Your going to see your father." John said bluntly.

Casey's eyes grew as she took a step back. "W-wait... I'm going to see who?!"

"Casey, you're going to see your father and make up with him. He's upset for hurting you, it's the best thing I could think of." He said "You have to stop bottling up your feelings, it's good to let them out."

She quickly shook her head and forced a laugh. "You got to be kidding me."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Ash then yawned and quickly walked over to a couch in the building and passed out on it.

Karkat just looked at kanaya before handing her the pda and running into his guest room,locking the door behind him.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:50 pm

John crossed his arms and gave her a stern look.
"Casey Vantas, you are going to see your father at Kanaya's and talk this out right now or else!" John nearly yelled.

Casey narrowed her eyes before scoffing and turning away.
"Fine! For f*cks sake! But if he doesn't f*cking answer me, which we won't, don't f*cking blame me!" She yelled.
She pulled out her PDA and punched in the code, transporting her to Alternia. She shoved it back in her back pocket of her jeans and started to walk towards Kanaya's hive.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:53 pm

"Karkat,Stop Being Acting Like You Are Only 2 Sweeps Old and Start Behaving Your Self"Kanaya said,Karkat just snarled and shook his head,"No." "Yes.""No.""Yes""Screw You""No Thanks"Kanaya then unlocked the door and dragged karkat out of the room for dinner.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Casey finally reached her destination. Stopping when she was right outside the hive. She turned around and started to walk away, until she stopped and clenched her fists.
"F*ck Mom..." She muttered under her breath.
She took in a large breath and walked up to the hive, reaching the door and knocking on it, waiting for someone to answer as she looked down at her feet.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 am

"The door's open!Come in!"Kanaya shouted,dragging karkat to the dinner table whether he liked it or not ,while he muttered profanities under his breathe at the jade blood.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 am

Casey took in another breath and reached for the door handle and opening the door. She walked in and closed it behind her. She walked towards where she heard Kanaya's voice and just stood there, shaking a bit but not enough for anyone to really notice, hopefully. She couldn't say anything, her throat went dry as she looked at her Dad after two whole weeks of not seeing him. She got this weird feeling, her eyes started to water and she quickly bit her tongue to keep herself from reacting even more.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 am

Karkat just glared at kanaya for a second but one could tell that his heart wasn't in it,there were circles under his eyes that were a bit pronounced.and one could tell he had lost some weight from the way that kanaya was dragging him,He then spotted casey and his eyes widened before drifting to the floor,ashamed.
Kanaya just let go of her grip on karkat,before making a excuse to leave the room.She walked out.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:50 am

Casey just stood there. Words escaped her mind. She almost wanted to grab Kanaya and drag her back in there with them. She noticed the differences on her father. Thats when she snapped. All those emotions that were trapped inside, she couldn't hold them back any longer.
"D-Daddy..." She choked, tears now rolling down her face.
Her body shook intensely, she sobbed and stood there.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 am

Karkat just stood up from the floor,and walked over to her,pulling his daughter into a hug trying not cry,he just mumured to her."I'm sorry"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:24 am

Casey wrapped her arms around her father, returning the embrace as she sobbed into his shirt and clutched at his back.
"Y-You f*cking idiot... Don't you know not t-talking to me hurts me even m-more?" She cried, shaking without her control.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 am

Karkat just comforted his daughter and all he said was that,"I know I'm an idiot,and a f*cking ass hole ,casey.You don't need to remind me..I'm sorry,..I thought... you were mad at me..."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum