epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeprage is a b*tch Bl

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sleeprage is a b*tch Bl Empty Sleeprage is a b*tch Bl

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:28 pm

It was the middle of the night. Everything was silent, well, for the most part. John was downstairs on the couch watching Con Air for the billionth time while he expected the kids to be asleep.
Instead, Casey quickly flew down the stairs and dashed in front of the TV. She had enough reason to do so, assuming what she and her brother had been talking about for the past few days. She couldn't wait for her brother to be at her side of this, so instead she glared intensely at her Mom.
"We know Dads been sneaking out." She blurts out, almost in a low growl.
John's eyes widened as he stared at his 16-year-old looking daughter. He stayed silent for the most part, unsure of what to say.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Sleeprage is a b*tch Bl Empty Re: Sleeprage is a b*tch Bl

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Ash quickly joined his sister,looking down at his mom,"And No use hiding it either,Casey and Vriska put cameras in the house so we have proof"His blue eyes were very serious at the moment,no humor escaped which was odd,Ash was rarely completely serious.He then asked,"Do you even know why he goes there at night?"They needed to find out if not,He was worried and He didn't like being lied to at all,It was like a insult to his intelligence.

Karkat Vantas was currently asleep,his body tossing and turning on the couch in his hive,regardless he had been knocked out but one of his friends incidentally.In his dream,He was standing in a puddle of blood as the dead versions of his friends who had died closed in on him.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:43 pm

John quickly looked back down and shook his head.
"Why do you guys always have to be so sneaky?" He asked "And bringing cameras into our home? ...Where exactly did you put them?"

"Mom, they aren't in your room, we didn't record your 'twister games' now tell us why he leaves!" Casey nearly yelled, she got fed up easily, her temper growing shorter every single day.

"...I don't know why." John finally answered "Every time I ask, he doesn't answer me."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Ash said,"Well I know He isn't at terezi's because she would tell me if he went there"he had struck a deal with the troll that had once wanted to be karkat's matesprit in exchange for a new tablet.
His eyes darkened slightly and said,"We should check up on him"

Karkat contiuned to thrash around in his sleep,the dream growing darker and darker as every second passed.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm

"I don't think thats a good-" John started, only for Casey's hand pressed against his mouth to silence him.
She glared into her mothers eyes, finally she had snapped. The look on her face meant she was beyond pissed, tired and possibly hungry.
"I don't give a flying f*ck if it's a good idea or not. Our f*cking father leaves every f*cking night and we just want so god damn f*cking answers." She said, her voice darkened.
John merely looked into his daughters eyes and nodded. She removed her hand and looked at Ash.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Ash just held up his pda,and quickly typed in the code,transporting them to alternia,He glanced around,seeing that in alternia the sun was still up at the moment.He glanced at his father's hive and muttered,"His door better be open"He walked up to the door.

Karkat contiuned to thrash around in his sleep.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm

John gulped back, knowing fully that this was a very bad idea.

Casey just rolled up the sleeves to her grey sweater and followed her brother up the steps, dragging John along with her.
"If it isn't open, I'm kicking the f*cking door down. He can yell at me later, I don't give a f*ck anyway." She muttered darkly.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 pm

"I made a copy of the key anyways"Ash said,unlocking the door and glancing around,"Well He's not downstairs which only leaves Upstairs."He then stormed upstairs,the tension in the air increasing.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Casey quickly huffed and ran up the stairs, running past her brother and glancing around for her father.
John was the one who slowly walked up the steps. He kept his distance as he was debating on just staying downstairs.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Karkat just rolled over in his sleep,burying his head into a pillow on the couch.In his dream,all blood colors were on the wall dripping down as he slipped,and began backing up into the shadows.

Ash slowed his steps,and mumured"Why do i have a horrible feeling now?"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Casey glanced back at her brother, biting her lip harshly.
"...I have the same feeling..." She muttered, turning back to look around, squinting her eyes as they adjusted to the dark "Holy f*ck, does this man own a light?"

"Kids.. maybe we should go back..." John muttered meekly from behind.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm

"Too late,Found him"Ash said,pointing at his father who was asleep."Looks like he's having a nightmare"
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Casey turned her head to look at her Dad. She tilted her head.
"He comes here to... sleep?" She asked "That doesn't seem right."
She started taking a step forward, getting closer to her father who seemed to be in distress.
"Dad...?" She asked.

John finally reached the stop of the stairs and watched as his daughter got closer.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Karkat's eyes snapped open,letting out a low growl as he got up .His pupils were dilated and he swung at casey,knocking her to the ground as he did so.
Ash's eyes widened,"Calm the f*ck down!"He said and He just watched as karkat growled at him,his eyes narrowing and gamzee ran inside the room,coming inside to check on karkat since he had heard someone had knocked him out.He took in the scene and let out a deep breathe,"You guys shouldn't have woken him up"He quickly walked over to the troll,and pulled karkat into a hug,shushing and papping him like that one time gamzee had gone sober.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Casey didn't catch exactly what had just happened. She was on the ground, just lying there shaking like a little child that was terrified of the dark. Her eyes wide as tears filled them. She looked off to the side at her dad and Gamzee. All that came from her were shaky breaths, she couldn't even muster up enough energy to say anything.

"Casey!" John said, rushing to her side, attempting to help her up. He had place his hand on her forearm only for her to yelp in pain. He checked her arm quickly. Her sleeve was torn, her arm was scratched, not too badly, but enough for her to bleed.
"Holy shit... You're bleeding..." He muttered, trying to comfort her.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Karkat soon gained back enough of his rationality,and his eyes widened as he saw the scene,He felt horrible...but then..after a moment,he felt numb.He had Hurt His Little Girl...He had hurt his little girl,He can't even muster any words,No Apologies as he just wriggles out of gamzee's arms,and walks into his room,wordlessly as he locks the door behind him.
Ash just stares shocked at the scene,trembling a little as he muttered,"You were right mom."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:10 pm

"Karkat..." John managed to get out, looking sadly at the door.
He then nodded and looked back down at Casey, who was now clutching at his tee-shirt and hiding her face, obviously trying her hardest not to cry.
"And this is why we should listen to what I say more often, right?" He asked, looking at Ash.
He then helped Casey up, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as she kept her head down.
"Let's go home. We can figure out a solution to this once we get a bandage on her." He said.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Ash nodded,and stuttered to gamzee"Check on him in a little bit,give him some space"Gamzee raised an eyebrow,signifying that he already learned how to deal with karkat years ago.Ash typed in the code on his pda,and they were teleported back home,He then ran into the bathroom,got the bandages and just walked out.He then gave them to his mother.
Karkat just sat down on the floor once they were gone,taking in a deep breathe as he just stared at a wall .Why do i always end up hurting the people i love?He thought numbly before his gaze dropped to the floor.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:54 pm

"Thank you." John muttered towards Ash.
He took the bandages and sat Casey down on the couch. He tried to get her attention, but she just sat there, silently sobbing and looking down. He huffed and lifted her sweater over her head carefully, fixing her blue tank top that was under it. He took her arm gently and took a look at it.
"It's not as bad as it seems... Ash, can you get me a wet cloth..?" He asked, turning his attention to his son.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Ash nodded,and went and got what his mother asked of him,He would ask questions later and he handed the wet cloth to his mom,before sitting down to the couch and just observing his sister as he thought over what had happened.

Gamzee then knocked on karkat's door,"Bro..You okay?"Karkat just said quietly,"Gamzee I'm fine...Just..Go Home..Okay?"Gamzee nodded,and just left.He would give karkat some space for now to get his head in check,Karkat Just hugged his knees and contemplated something in his head.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

John took the towel and started to dab lightly at the scratch, making her wince and pull her arm away.
"Casey..." John muttered.
She looked at him for a second and put her arm back in place, allowing him to go on. Once he was finished, it took the bandage and wrapped it around her arm to secure it.
"...Thank you..." She muttered softly.
John patted her head and got up to go wash the cloth.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Ash was just quiet,sitting down on the couch and staring at the ground as the silence contiuned,He just couldn't believe..that had happened.

Karkat then sighed,got up and unlocked his door,pretty sure no one was there anymore,He slipped out of his room and just looked at the ceiling for a moment,pondering on what he should do.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:52 pm

John had finished rinsing out the cloth and walked back. Seeing both his kids with their eyes on the ground made his heart hurt a little more.
"...We will fix this." He said softly "If it doesn't get fixed I won't be able to live with myself."

"..This is all my fault." Casey finally said "If I just wasn't curious... or if I didn't set up those f*cking cameras... This would have never happened."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Ash just looked at her and said"It's not your fault,Sis.We were just worried and We had no idea what would happen"

Karkat then walked out of his house,and glanced around before heading in a direction that he knew where it led,He just hoped that person was home.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Casey shook her head and took in a deep breath.
"I guess we really shouldn't get into other peoples business." She said quietly.
She ran a hand through her hair and stood up, walking over towards the dinning room and grabbing her leather jacket and putting it on.

"Where are you going?" John asked, watching her walk towards the door.

"...For a walk. I'll be back soon." She muttered, opening the door and then closing it behind her to walk aimlessly down the streets.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum