epicalliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lala La Lala,Want your bad romance ;D

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lala La Lala,Want your bad romance ;D Empty Lala La Lala,Want your bad romance ;D

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 am

Of course,Dirk knew what he had to do. Slick had explained it more than enough to him. He was to kill Jake English,A Local in town. He had no idea why this kid was even important enough to kill. Dirk had investigated enough to figure out where he lived,and worked. All he need to do was make it happen. Shouldn't be too hard. He was the one slick had asked after all. Not one of the other ones.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Lala La Lala,Want your bad romance ;D Empty Re: Lala La Lala,Want your bad romance ;D

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:36 am

Dealing with drunk customers wasn't exactly how Jake wanted to spend his life, but someone had to do it. He needed the money and fast, but it wouldn't come as easily as he had hoped.
Being a waitor at a local bar wasn't something that would bring fame and fortune, and it wasn't any fun since they added the whole 'no fighting' rule a certain incident the boy had gotten into with a drunk fellow a few months back.
At least Jake had won.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Lala La Lala,Want your bad romance ;D Empty Re: Lala La Lala,Want your bad romance ;D

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:40 am

So this kid worked in the bar.Dirk lets out a sigh,as he makes his way in. Might as well order a drink before this assassination took place.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 am

Jake heard the door open, the bar almost reading for closing. Upon hearing his boss say that only a few more customers were allowed in and if they were to take long Jake was the one put in charge to close the bar.
He stared intently at the man who had just walked in, never seeing him before in his life. Jake found this odd since he basically knew everyone around here.
He figured it must be a traveler or something.
Waving towards the last available waitress who had just finished her shift, he sighed and made his way over towards the newcomer.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 am

Dirk glanced up when he saw his target approaching him,A waiter at the bar.Again,Why did slick want him killed?Maybe he had some ties to the rival gang in town. He didn't know. He just ordered his drink..
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:07 am

Taking down the other's order, he quickly took a moment to look the man over again.
"I've never seen you around here before..." Jake started, raising an eyebrow "Are you from somewhere else?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 am

>Lie Like F*CK
Dirk nodded,"Yeah."he raises a eyebrow,"Why do you ask?" He looks the other over from behind his shades.Holy-This Kid was cute..
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 am

Jake simply shrugged.
"I'm not quite sure, I guess I just haven't seen a bloke like you around anywhere." Jake muttered sheepishly, scratching the back of his head with an awkward smile.
He looked over the order on the pad of paper.
"I'll be right back with your drink, sir." He said quickly, turning around on his heel and heading towards the bar to prepare the order.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 am

Dirk blinked at being called sir,and called after the other,"No need to call me sir!The name's dirk." He grinned at the other. The grin soon fades from his face.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 am

A blush crept across Jake's face upon hearing that comment, becoming a bit flustered with that mistake.
He should of at least asked for the name before hand, but then again he usually didn't get very close with customers, unless they appealed to him.
Dirk, as he said his name was, was quite appealing.
Jake quickly prepared the drink with practiced ease and brought it back out to the other, placing it in front of him and stepping back.
"W-Would there be anything else?" He asked, watching the rest of the customers leave in the corner of his eye.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 am

Dirk shook his head,a smile crawling it's way back onto his face."Nope.I'd like to talk with you if that's alright though..You seem to be pretty interesting,"Dirk glanced at the kid's name tag,He already knew it though but this was so he wouldn't cause suspicion."Jake." God Help him now.Remember why you're here,Okay?He thought to himself,You're supposed to kill him..Not make friends with him.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:54 am

Jake blinked a few times before looking around and realizing the entire bar was empty.
"Oh, yeah, sure!" He laughed, "I just have to change the sign to 'closed'... I don't want anymore customers wandering in here."
He set the pad of paper on the table and quickly removed his apron as he walked over towards the door, switching the open/close sign and stepping away to set his apron on the counter.
He made his way back over towards Dirk and sat in the chair directly across from him.
"So what is it you want to talk about?" He asked.
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am

Dirk gave the other a charming smile,"Well Anything really."He thought for a moment,coming with something to ask."You have any hobbies?"He was curious.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 am

Jake simply nodded, a smile coming onto his face.
"I guess you can say wrestling is a hobby of mine." he chuckled "Nothing better then a good tustle. Although, I haven't been able to do much lately since I've been working overtime."
He stayed silent for a moment, looking down before quickly looking back up.
"How about you? Any hobbies?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:03 am

"Wrestling is pretty interesting.."Dirk commented before saying, "Swordplay...They're pretty fun to use..I dabble with 'Poetry',as well" He hope the other realized that when he said poetry,he meant rapping.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 am

Jake tilted his head and a sly smile spread across his lips.
"Poetry, huh?" He asked "Usually men aren't so open with those kinds of things. What kind of poetry are we talking about here?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:09 am

"Rapping."Dirk said,with a chuckle."If you consider it a form of poetry that is."
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:15 am

"Oh." Jake said, a little confused before laughing and waving it off "Well it rhymes, so I guess it can be poetic!"
He then tilted his head.
"So what do you do for a living?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:19 am

"I help out with My Brother's directing career."Dirk said,Not a total lie as He did some times help dave with it.Dave always paid him for it too.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:21 am

Jake nodded before yawning softly.
"That's quite interesting. If you don't mind my asking, but where are you from?"
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 am

"Houston,Texas."Dirk said."I'm in this town because My friend's getting married.I promised her i'd be here." Lying was easy...for him.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 am

Jake laughed.
"Oh, thats pretty nice of you, being so far away from home for your friend." He said before stopping again and yawning. "I apologize, I'm quite tired from working all week."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 am

"I did promise her afterall."Dirk grinned and said,"no need to apologize.I understand how one would be tired from working all week,If you'd like,If you're free this weekend,We could hang out?"
He's actually going to hold off on killing Jake.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneKannibal Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 am

"Yeah! I'd like that!" Jake said, smiling softly before picking up the pad of paper and a pencil and writing down his address. He tore it off and handed it to Dirk.
"Theres my address if you want to come over and then we can probably go somewhere."
KitsuneKannibal
KitsuneKannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKnightofBloodXx Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:41 am

"Expect me on saturday."Dirk said,with a small smile.He glances at the time,Wow It's gotten pretty late."Wow..It's already this late...?I'm gonna head home..See Ya,Jake."He walks out and starts to head back to headquarters.
xXKnightofBloodXx
xXKnightofBloodXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum